NOC Lovers Dance: Second Date Game Thread - Game Over

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Mmk so unfortunately I don't think I'll have a good read on gummy so that pair is going to be super polarizing

I do think the ban looks good for former if you just ignore that I don't know why it was done bc it seems so random

Mmk so unfortunately I don't think I'll have a good read on gummy so that pair is going to be super polarizing

I do think the ban looks good for former if you just ignore that I don't know why it was done bc it seems so random
Seemed like me/ Former was a topic of discussion when it happened so there was definitely a reason.

I am town so the only reason I can think is that they didn't want former paired with someone who has a high chance of dying

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Seemed like me/ Former was a topic of discussion when it happened so there was definitely a reason.

I am town so the only reason I can think is that they didn't want former paired with someone who has a high chance of dying
Alternatively they just wanted to kill former

I dunno if the ban means anything for your slot specifically

But it does seem annoying for you cuz now you're either deadlocked into a final partner or not at all. Especially if asek doesn't come back

You have pretty consistent patterns as scum I've noticed. That said, I was also saying that I haven't seen them this game so I think you're town
I'm just going to disagree with you and end this conversation without derailing the thread

I am town though, and you would know this if you were scum, and you would also know that I'm on the lower end of the town poe so if scum you wouldn't want to be with me

could i interest you in inviting me at DS. ?

lol

well I guess 3 dying is fine if you think the current pairs + asek/Nuxl has the goods

actually I guess fmpov maybe we are good if it's current pairs + DS./Nuxl

Alternatively they just wanted to kill former

I dunno if the ban means anything for your slot specifically

But it does seem annoying for you cuz now you're either deadlocked into a final partner or not at all. Especially if asek doesn't come back
I'm gonna RESCIND my proposal to you

I think Nuxl and Energy town reads are the only firm things I have.

~ On Nuxl, they have been toeing the mechanical talk line so heavily, but in a way that makes sense in this spot to me given the logic they are employing, the setup and that uhh... that's the way to actually win this game.

~ Energy, I get the same vibe of not being able to reconcile their play with them scum, but I also want to hear their answer to my question

~ Probably feel less comfortable about Eagle4 than others - their Nuxl read felt weird hedgy to me - like not in a "I'm town so I don't know and it could go either way" way:

I agree with your Eagle assessment here. I have been getting pushy scum vibes there but no one else seems to be thinking that way from what I've seen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)