Luvdisc (counters)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what the writer of the article was going for with the counters section: humor at the expense of a horrible Pokemon. But it just seems incomplete to me. When I first read it I thought, "What the hell... Oh, NOW I get it!"

The current line is:

Instead of listing Luvdisc's counters, I'll list here what doesn't counter Luvdisc:
(article ends)

Instead, I think It should be a bit more complete, if only to add to the comedic effect. Something more like:

Instead of listing Luvdisc's counters, I'll list here what doesn't counter Luvdisc: Luvdisc
(article ends)

get what I'm saying here? Mine wasn't that good, so if any of you could make it funnier but complete, I'd appreciate it. Even mock Pokemon get some dignity :P

Agonist

how can I feel existential dread, it's my fear
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
why bother? It's fine right now. And even Luvdisc counters itself

Eo Ut Mortus

Elodin Smells
is a Programmeris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Luvdisc doesn't counter Luvdisc. Rest assured, we have a team of highly-trained analysts working on this as I speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)