Ability: Limber
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

The main sweeper on this team is Mega Lopunny. The standard moveset with Fake Out, Return and HJK is used to hit with STAB-moves as hard as possible. Ice Punch is there for coverage for one of the most used physical walls like physical defensive Landorus-T, TankChomp and Zapdos which you often see on Bulky Offense teams and a lot in general since Landorus-T is A+-Rank in the OU-tier. It's also a fighting-type which helps to beat mons like Weavile and Bisharp and some rarely seen Lead-Mamoswines. It's the only dark resist on this team but Mega-Lopunny performs very well on this job. Also the speed tier of Mega-Lopunny allows it to deal with Tornadus-T which is often seen on the OU-ladder.

BEARTICS (Manaphy) @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Psychic

Paired with Tail Glow + 3 attacks Manaphy this team is able to break through fatter mons like Hippowdon, Mega-Sableye, Tangrowth, Slowbro or Mega-Venusaur which are all checks to Mega-Lopunny. The combination of Scald + Ice Beam hits most of the current meta. Psychic is used to deal with Mega-Venusaur. Mons like Ferrothorn, which would softcheck this Manaphy-set, get easily killed by HJK from Mega-Lopunny. The Leftovers are helping Manaphy a bit to break through Balance teams.

Police (Bisharp) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

To deal with fairies and the lati-twins, which can stop either Mega-Lopunny or Manaphy from sweeping, Bisharp is set to fullfill this job. It can softcheck the lati-twins and easily break through fairies like Clefable which is one of the most spammed fairies in the OU-tier and is also A+-Rank like Landorus-T, which are the only two in this rank. An adamant nature plus Black Glasses is used to OHKO Choice Scarf Landorus-T after Stealth Rock. Lum Berry would be an alternative to deal with Rotom-Wash or Thunder Wave Clefable. Swords Dance is put to lategame sweep the rest of the opponent's team which Manaphy and Mega-Lopunny left after hitting hard or to break through stuff to be able to sweep lategame with Mega-Lopunny or Manaphy way more easier.

ctc (Garchomp) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Fire Blast

For setting Stealth Rock Garchomp is chosen. The famous TankChomp set comes in handy here. It checks a lot of the physical sweepers in the OU-tier like Choice Scarf Landorus-T, Mega-Charizard X and Excadrill as well as Mega-Pinsir, (Mega-)Scizor and Talonflame which are all threats to Mega Lopunny or Manaphy. The chip damage through Rough Skin + Rocky Helmet helps both of the main sweepers which are Mega-Lopunny and Manaphy to break through the team more easily.

sexy (Celebi) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- U-turn
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Healing Wish

Specially defensive Celebi is used to deal with Rotom-Wash and bulky watertypes and some electric-types like the two Thundurus forms. Celebi is an excellent switch in to Keldeo and most psychictypes like the lati-twins and Mega-Alakazam. It also walls Breloom for days which is hard to handle for TankChomp because of Spore. Giga Drain gives reliable recovery as well as Recover and the Leftovers. U-turn is used to create slow momentum and bring in either Mega-Lopunny, Manaphy or Choice Scarf Landorus-T. Healing Wish allows all sweepers on the team to be a bit more recklessly because you can bring them back later to full with sacrificing Celebi with Healing Wish.

Whitebeard (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
Jolly Nature
- U-turn
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

For the last Pokémon Choice Scarf Landorus-T is chosen. It can outspeed Mega-Manectric, Mega-Lopunny and Mega-Metagross and revenge kill them with Earthquake or create momentum with U-turn. It also let's the opponent think twice by going either for an electric-type attack or clicking the famous HP Ice. It also soft checks Excadrill and gives a ground-immunity which every team should have at least one.

Last edited:
Hi. Nice team you have got.

Looking at your team, here are some threats I found:
  • Fairies are definitely a big threat since you have 0 resists
  • Dragons are as annoying, with your only Dragon resist not being one
  • Medicham-Mega can easily 2HKO everything too
  • Darks can overwhelm your team pretty easily
The main reason why you are facing these threats is that your team isn't that fast, allowing them to come in a lot. However, this is definitely fixable and there are at least 2 ways to do so:
  1. Make your team to resemble HO even more
  2. Give your team a better way to take hits
I chose to go with option 2 as your title states "BO" and I definitely wouldn't want to change how the team is supposed to function.

Hence, here are some suggestions to work on this:

>
While Manaphy gives you a fearsome Wallbreaker if it gets to +3, Keldeo gives you immediate power, firing off strong Scalds and Hydros to wear down your opponent significantly. Manaphy struggles against more offensive orientated teams, often struggling to get to +3 and even then failing to get a hit on its foe thanks to a respectable but lacking 100 Base Speed. Keldeo, on the other hand, outspeeds that benchmark, allowing you to safely revenge kill a plethora of Wallbreakers slower than you while not being easy to switch into, threatening switch-ins with Scald burns. Another important thing Keldeo gives your team is a primary Dark resist, allowing you to come in on Dark types a couple of times and threaten them out. As your team lacks immediate power as of now, I think this is an important change.

>
As your team lacks a quality Dragon and Fairy switch-in, I replaced TankChomp with Scarf Rachi. Scarf Rachi does a decent job switching into several Dracos and Hyper Voices before scaring the threats out, gaining momentum with U-Turn in the process. This is extremely vital for a relatively slow team like yours as you wouldn't want to lose a mon to Draco or Hyper Voice from Latios and MGarde respectively everytime they come in. I chose to get TankChomp replaced as you already had Lando-T and these 2 mons pretty much stack weaknesses, something you wouldn't appreciate. As for Rachi's set, I selected its Scarf set as I intended to change Lando-T to a defensive set due to some factors I would address later. With a really good Speed tier, Scarf Rachi outspeeds the entire unboosted metagame and with Serene Grace Iron Head, it could even get you some clutch wins with some luck. Access to Healing Wish is great, allowing you to heal a weakened teammate. Scarf Rachi also forms a VoltTurn core with Lando-T and Celebi, allowing you to keep the upper hand against your opponent.

PhysDef > ScarfAs I said earlier, I intended to do this change. This is because you're pretty weak to threats like MMedicham and playstyles like BirdSpam. PhysDef Lando-T checks them perfectly, lowering their Attack and punishing them with Rocky Helmet chip damage. This makes it really annoying for these attackers to make an impact on your team while giving you a way to play around them.

Lum Berry > Black GlassesLum Berry makes it easier for you to get to +2 and even helps you in your sweep. You will find it really handy against threats like Rotom-W and Clefable.

SD Pass > your setYour team is primarily physical and SD pass could be really useful. Think about it, a +2 MLop is a force to be reckoned with. This also helps you get past Bulky CM Waters like Suicune and MSlowbro.

Here are the sets:
Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Fire Punch
- Healing Wish

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Stone Edge

Bisharp @ Lum Berry
Ability: Defiant
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Swords Dance

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 244 SpD / 16 Spe
Careful Nature
- Baton Pass
- Seed Bomb
- Recover
- Swords Dance

That's it for my rate. Hope I helped, thanks for reading and have a nice day! n_n

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)