Magic the Gathering Tournament I: Group Stages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really play on the weekends, so I'll try and schedule my matches with my division during the week. My deck has been sent, obviously.

Good luck to everyone! I hope a rogue deck wins this over a standard netdeck :>

matty

I did stuff a long time ago for the site
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, I'm back.

All matches have been updated. Doran will be subbed in after I have a chat with him. Lady Salamence has been taken out.

I will start my matches soon

Also

ALL MATCHES SHOULD BE COMPLETED BY SEPTEMBER 25th
. That gives you 2 weeks

Fig

Needs to stop disappearing.
is a Contributor Alumnus
Wwould I actually be able to sub for Lady Salamance? Also question, does it have to be tournament standard or can it be any deck we have created?
As long as the deck is Modern-legal (which is every set printed since 8th edition) and does not use any card on the Banned List, then you can play it. (Cards that were printed in a special deck but not printed in one of the sets mentioned above are NOT legal. So no Brainstorm/Fireblast/Chain Lightning.)

I'm going to try to make myself available this evening so if anyone in my pod wants to get their match out of the way, shoot me a PM here and we'll make the arrangements.

Confirming loss versus matty. Had game 2 but blew it like a chump (poor matty got like all of his lands ahaha).

I beat Temperatia 2-0. Mulling sucks, but it happens. Sorry.

EDIT: Lost to Asim 1-2. Came down to topdeck mode for both of us. It worked out better for him.

Got crushed 2-0 by bluecaptain obviously, he drew the stone nuts (I won't go further because it could reveal his deck but I will just say that he drew literally every card he could ever need) both games and I drew a bunch of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)