Heracross @ Heracronite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 240 HP / 136 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Pin Missile
- Rock Blast
- Substitute
The mega of the team, i really want to build around mega hera because of it's insane 185 base attack that the bulk this set provides. Close combat for steel and dark types hits like a truck.Pin missle is there for pyshic and dark types, standard move. rock blast is to hit fire types, birds like zapdos and it does fairly good amount of damage on bulky fairy types.Substitute is for pokemon that want to stall or if i make a prediction on a switch out i can just fire off CC the following turn.

the next member of my team is Ferrothron.
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip
Ferrothron cover heracross weakness to Psychic,fairy and flying types so it's a really good partner for hera also gets access to stealth rock but i decided to opt for spikes as my lando already carries rocks.

Kyurem black is a very strong mon and my origninal plan for this team was to build around both Kyurem and heracross as a core both these pokemon hit so hard.
Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Roost
I run kyurem because it can handel mega-Venusuar,skarmory,gengar,magnezone and bulky water mon's such as rotom-wash pretty well.Roost is there for reilable recovery and to increase the longtivity of this mon.

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Knock Off
Lando-T is my answer to this teams weakness to fighting type mons it can reilaby switch in on a close combat and it gets and itimadate off as of result of switch.So far this thing has done its job in securing that my ferrothorn and kyurem live. stealth rock for birds like charizard Y that can give this team some trouble if not dealt with properly.

Rotom-Heat @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Trick
- Volt Switch
Rotom-heat is my Check to Charizard-Y which this team does not deal with well even with rocks,
scarf allows me to outspeed max speed charizard and 2HKO with thunderbolt and volt switch. trick is the break clerics or just stall in general and overheat is standard stab.I did try using heatran for a while before this but it wasnt really checking charizard and gave me another weakness to fighting types and ground so it really wasnt worth keeping even though it is a great partner for heracross having resistance agaisnt all of his weaknesses.

Azumarill @ Assault Vest
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Aqua Jet
- Play Rough
- Knock Off
- Waterfall
The last member of the team. Azumarill gives me good resistance to many of the types my team is weak too and i get a dragon immunity which is always great for kyurem Black, it also allows to to relaibly switch in on flamethowers and opposing dark types.So far azumaril has been great on my team i would consider switching it for something a little better like slowbro so i can get T-waves off.

Any advice to better the team is greatly appreaciated.

Attachments

your team is very slow so add some tailwind or sticky web or speed pass or thunder wave support I recommend replacing galvantula who can out speed zard y add still set support compound eyes thunder OHKOs

Last edited:
your team is very slow so add some tailwind or sticky web or speed pass or thunder wave support I recommend replacing galvantula who can out speed zard y add still set support compound eyes thunder OHKOs
I Added Galvantula but it gave me another weakness to Fire and Stealth Rocks and since I have no spinner or defogger I had no switch ins.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)