ORAS OU Mega Lop Sand. (1st team)

Why Mega Lopunny? Well, I've been wanting to use Lopunny. This thing is Power, due to its Attack and Speed making a threat also with it's ability Scrappie letting it hit ghosts like Gengar and sableye etc... and giving HJK spam. Also Return being of its best normal coverage doing much. And Fake out its best Priority, And I giving it Ice punch for stuff like lando's which can eat its hits.
Heres the sets for it.

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

And for its partner Excadrill

Why excadrill? Good question. I decided to use him for being a good fairy check, and a sand rush abuser. When sand is up it out speeds everything and giving it sd will make POWERFUL 6 -0oing people who don't find a way to Kill it or find a mon to eat up a hit and return damage. Here is the moveset for excadrill

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance
And on to tyranitar.

Why tyranintar? Well I decided to use him for Access to sand for excadrill to be boosted from it. I gace Ttar smooth rock to boost sand for longer turns. And I give rocks ~~I was gonna make lando-t my rocker~~. And I gave It Ice beam since I am being pressured by lando-t so I do some damage it wont kill tho, and pursuit for the lati twins to handle them since Lopunny doesnt like to deal with them.Next, I gave it stone edge to deal with stuff like talonflame. Here's the set for ttar

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

And I chose you Amoongus .

Why amoonguss? I use it as a Physical wall to eat up hits from mons, Regenator gives this thing to eat up a powerful heat and switch out a gain back some health.I chose spore because I can eat a hit and spore the mon forcing it switch out and going out to a different mon. I chose giga drain because it is one of Amoonguss's best moves letting it eat a hit and use giga drain to some health back. Clear smog to stuff from setting up. Hidden power fire for steel types like ferrothorn which is annoyoing to deal with and steel types. Here's the set for Amoonguss

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

And on to keldeo

Why keldeo? I chose for a main lando-t check to stop it. I chose to run choice scarf out speeding mons that pressure our team. I chose scald because this is one of its best moves to have chance to burn stuff. I chose secret sword to stop those pesky dark types like bisharp. Hydro Pump for some power. And Icy wind as a filler move for keldeo. Here's the set for keldeo.

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Lastly lando-t

Why lando-t? I decided to run it as a double dance sweep and another sweeper. I chose SD because this thing getting up at plus 2 will destroy so many mons. I chose rock polish for the speed boost at +2 it will outspeed everything. I chose Earthquake because its it best ground type move. Also i chose stone edge because its it best rock type move. Heres the set for it.

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Thanks for taking the time to look at my team. Thanks :)

Also here's the team if you want to use it

Lopunny @ Lopunnite
Ability: Limber
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Return
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

Excadrill @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
- Swords Dance

Tyranitar @ Smooth Rock
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 80 Def / 180 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Ice Beam

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Clear Smog
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Keldeo @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
- Rock Polish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)