ORAS OU Mega Pinsir+Kyurem-Black [Bulky Offense] (BO right?) 1600+ (Yeah I know I'm actually bad)

Do you like my team? :D

• Total voters

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Introduction
Hello and welcome to my new RMT! Before we start I just wanna say that I've been playing on PS since June and I feel that I've improved a ton eversince and that's why I want to build my own teams instead of just stealing from others. This isn't my very first team but I feel it's the best one so far. My teambuilding skills aren't too good anyways so the best one=got me to mid 1600's. Btw excuse me for my bad english I'm southamerican.

Building Process:
At first I wanted to build around Kyurem-B due to its great offensive stats and its ability to break through common balance cores (heatran ferro tang slowbro) with its coverage.
Then added SpDef Jirachi to check strong Fairy wallbreakers (Garde Diancie) and provide Healing Wish support.
Now I wanted a Mega and someone from the RMT Room told me that there was a cool core from the Cores thread featuring both Kyurem and Jirachi with Pinsir-Mega. I haven't really used him too much so I thought it would be cool to try him out.
Since my offensive core was so weak to rocks I added Latios as a reliable Defogger and a check to Zard Y and Keld.
My team looked really weak to Dark-types (Weav Bish) that's why Keldeo was added. It also benefits from Kyurem being able to break through bulky Grass-types.
Now after adding Pinsir I made Jirachi Scarf because the core post gave me good reasoning to do so. As the last mon I needed both rocks and a Bird Check so Landorus-T was added.

The team

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance
M-Pinsir has gained bad popularity due to how common birdspam was during OLT and how brainless some people thought the team was. But I think it's still a really powerful sweeper that doesn't necessairly belong in a HO team and that with the right support it can actually be a huge offensive threat. This set is the only viable one imo with max Speed and Attack, Aerilate-boosted Frustration and Close Combat for high damage and coverage. Quick Attack is powerful pirority and Swords Dance to boost its attack skyhigh.

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Mild Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power / Roost
- Hidden Power [Fire]
I've been using this guy for a while and I love how it can break through common defensive cores with its coverage, it's just insane. It doesn't even need to run Dragon Stab since coverage moves like Earth Power with its 120 Base SpA hit really hard when super-effective. HP Fire is nice to hit Ferrothorn and Scizor and max SpA because most of its moves are special. It's sad how it doesn't get to use its 170 Base Attack but that's what keeps it in the tier so I'm not complaining.

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Heart Stamp
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
Jirachi used to be SpDef to reliable switch into Fairy- and Dragon-type moves, but I made it Scarf after reading a post about a core with these 3 pokemon. Scarf basically makes it a nice revenge-killer and gives me some Speed control since both Pinsir and Kyube have pretty low Speed. It also helps me grab Momentum with U-turn for my Wallbreaker/Sweeper and the Scarf Healing Wish almost guarantees I'm getting a teammate back to full HP. Sadly this makes it a less reliable defensive pivot and it takes like 50% from Latios' Draco.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Defog
- Roost
This Latios set is pretty straightforward and serves as a nice switchin for strong wallbreakers like Keldeo and Zard-Y while also being the Defogger I need due to Kyube and Pinsir being weak to rocks. Surf turns it into a more reliable Defogger imo because it isn't trapped by Banded Tyranitar which would make Kyube and Pinsir get worn down too easily. It also benefits from Kyube luring in Ferro and Scizor and allowing it to drop Dracos for huge damage.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Icy Wind
Keldeo is my main Dark check and another powerful wallbreaker. Without him, my team would be just 6-0'd by Bisharp/Weavile. I wasn't sure about it at first because I didn't want so many offensive pokemon but I just feel like Keldeo fills this role really well. Choice Specs is my favourite set allowing him to fire off Scalds and deal big damage. Hydro Pump is more powerful but less reliable STAB and Secret Sword is both STAB and helps me hit stuff like Chansey. I'm not sure about the last move/Filler but Icy Wind is just fine for now. I've also been thinking about running Defensive Infernape>Keldeo however I don't feel confident enough to use lower-tier mons (besides Crawdaunt, I just love that lobster).

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Swords Dance
As the last member of my team I have defensive SD Landorus-T. It is my main Bird check as well as my rocker. Someone from the RMT room told me to run SD>U-turn which I used to have and it's been working well allowing me to pressure Mega-Scizor and not letting it use me as setup fodder. I was going to run U-turn>Stone Edge to complete a Voltturn core with Jirachi but I don't like my Bird check not being able to hit birds.

Threatlist:
I've been testing the team for around a week or so and so far I've found this:
Gardevoir is a scary mon to the team and if they predict my only switchin (Jirachi) it takes 50 from Focus Blast which makes me really weak to it after taking 1.
I can play around Belly Drum sets but the Choice Band variant makes it hard to switchin, if I get a prediction wrong I lose a mon everytime it switches in.
Opposing Kyube is a minor threat but it can still cost me a mon if I get a prediction wrong
Darkspam cores can be pretty troublesom since they overwhelm Keldeo and destroy the rest of my team

Conclussion:
Well I hope you guys liked the team and I would appreciate any suggestions. This team is far from optimal and I know it can be imrpoved, I'm looking forward to breaking past 1600's with this and I know I'll do it. This took me a while to write so I hope you enjoyed reading it and hopefully it gets attention lol :]

Pinsir-Mega @ Pinsirite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Happiness: 0
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Frustration
- Close Combat
- Quick Attack
- Swords Dance

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Jirachi @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 224 SpD / 32 Spe
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Healing Wish

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Swords Dance
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

Last edited:
Hi. Nice team you have got there.

I see you must have consulted RMT Room quite a bit, as it's pretty well worked out and complete. Definitely able to soar to greater heights. Nothing's perfect though, so I'll just give some input.

Here are some suggestions:

Roost > HP Fire; Max Speed
HP Fire is really not needed on your team. I'm assuming the team's goal is to help Pinsir sweep and in that case, you don't actually need Scizor nor Ferrothorn gone. Roost is pretty handy for a mon with pretty good raw bulk, giving it longevity and as such I definitely think that Roost would benefit your team more. Speed would be more useful as you want to hit as many things possible. This is optional though.

Fire Punch > Heart Stamp
Subjective, but I dislike putting too much reliance on 60% chances. Fire Punch hits many things that like to switch into this guy too, while Heart Stamp doesn't really do so.

Focus Blast > Icy Wind
Focus Blast is actually really cool for luring some things that piss MPinsir off such as Rotom-W. I really like the surprise factor and power this move gives and it seems especially useful to your team.
Here are some useful Focus Blast calcs:
vs Rotom-W
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 276-325 (91 - 107.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

vs MMetagross (on the mega turn)
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 270-318 (89.7 - 105.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 247-292 (82 - 97%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

vs opposing Keldeo
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 319-376 (98.7 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

vs Manaphy
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Manaphy: 292-345 (85.6 - 101.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Many of these are only required in desperate situations but it can come in handy.

Psyshock > Surf
Honestly I don't see how Surf makes it a more reliable Defogger. If you can predict the incoming TTar and Surf, why not just double to Keldeo and gain momentum? Psyshock is generally more useful as you already have a water spammer in Keldeo and it also gives you a more reliable way to hit the Water types that this thing checks.

U-Turn > SD
I know SD is to prevent this thing from becoming set-up bait but honestly I don't see what sets up on this that greatly threatens your team. MZor is easily stopped by Keldeo anyway. I think a VoltTurn core will be more beneficial for your team as it's pretty much Bulky Offense, which appreciates a great deal from the momentum you can create by VoltTurning around. This also can minimize the amount of times a threat to your team can come out safely.

Here are the sets:
Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

That's it for my rate. Hope I helped, thanks for reading and have a nice day! n_n

Reactions: Leo

Leo

after hours
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
MPL Champion
Hi. Nice team you have got there.

I see you must have consulted RMT Room quite a bit, as it's pretty well worked out and complete. Definitely able to soar to greater heights. Nothing's perfect though, so I'll just give some input.

Here are some suggestions:

Roost > HP Fire; Max Speed
HP Fire is really not needed on your team. I'm assuming the team's goal is to help Pinsir sweep and in that case, you don't actually need Scizor nor Ferrothorn gone. Roost is pretty handy for a mon with pretty good raw bulk, giving it longevity and as such I definitely think that Roost would benefit your team more. Speed would be more useful as you want to hit as many things possible. This is optional though.

Fire Punch > Heart Stamp
Subjective, but I dislike putting too much reliance on 60% chances. Fire Punch hits many things that like to switch into this guy too, while Heart Stamp doesn't really do so.

Focus Blast > Icy Wind
Focus Blast is actually really cool for luring some things that piss MPinsir off such as Rotom-W. I really like the surprise factor and power this move gives and it seems especially useful to your team.
Here are some useful Focus Blast calcs:
vs Rotom-W
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Rotom-W: 276-325 (91 - 107.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

vs MMetagross (on the mega turn)
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 270-318 (89.7 - 105.6%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Hydro Pump vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Mega Metagross: 247-292 (82 - 97%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

vs opposing Keldeo
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo: 319-376 (98.7 - 116.4%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

vs Manaphy
252 SpA Choice Specs Keldeo Focus Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Manaphy: 292-345 (85.6 - 101.1%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
Many of these are only required in desperate situations but it can come in handy.

Psyshock > Surf
Honestly I don't see how Surf makes it a more reliable Defogger. If you can predict the incoming TTar and Surf, why not just double to Keldeo and gain momentum? Psyshock is generally more useful as you already have a water spammer in Keldeo and it also gives you a more reliable way to hit the Water types that this thing checks.

U-Turn > SD
I know SD is to prevent this thing from becoming set-up bait but honestly I don't see what sets up on this that greatly threatens your team. MZor is easily stopped by Keldeo anyway. I think a VoltTurn core will be more beneficial for your team as it's pretty much Bulky Offense, which appreciates a great deal from the momentum you can create by VoltTurning around. This also can minimize the amount of times a threat to your team can come out safely.

Here are the sets:
Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
Naive Nature
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Roost

Jirachi @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Iron Head
- Fire Punch
- U-turn
- Healing Wish
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Hydro Pump
- Secret Sword
- Focus Blast

Latios @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Roost

EVs: 248 HP / 232 Def / 28 SpD
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn

That's it for my rate. Hope I helped, thanks for reading and have a nice day! n_n
Hi Tinberz! Thanks for the rate, I really like these changes and I'll definitely be trying them out later. HP Fire Kyurem is something I've been enjoying lately but maybe Roost is just better for longevity. I might update the post later too. Thanks :D

A nice team overall though I personally think bulky steels and dark types are a bit too good against it, though Tinberz's changes did help that a bit more. Overall a good solid team I'd personally think Latios should have HP Fire to help against steels a bit more. I'll b trying it out a most likely make another post to give some feedback with playtime on the team and perhaps some edits. Nice build though, Leooo_33!

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
A nice team overall though I personally think bulky steels and dark types are a bit too good against it, though Tinberz's changes did help that a bit more. Overall a good solid team I'd personally think Latios should have HP Fire to help against steels a bit more. I'll b trying it out a most likely make another post to give some feedback with playtime on the team and perhaps some edits. Nice build though, Leooo_33!
Yeah although I think dark is only an issue if you face darkspam cores or Keldeo gets lured and killed (which has happened to me lol). Popular bulky steel-types like Ferrothorn Scizor Skarmory Heatran are dealth with by the combination of Pinsir and Kyube + Keldeo can 2hko most of them with its STAB so I don't think hp Fire Latios is needed. Thanks for the feedback tho appreciate it mate :]

Now that I've played about 15 games with the team, I've gained a better understanding of it and have gained a bit of criticism.
: Jirachi should be changed back to specially defensive in my opinion to better deal with things such as fairy types and keeps its healing wish support. It should also run Iron Head/U-Turn/Toxic/StealthRock. This set also helps in dealing with Mega Lopunny by resisting one of its stabs and taking neutral from the other.
: Landorus in my opinion stays defensive, but gets SD Back as it deals with threats better and doesn't get set up on, and while Tinberz may have a point about something not beating your entire team, I think it is still very valuable as a move slot and can afford to run it as Jirachi has rocks on it. It also somewhat acts as a breaker and can be played risky to get damage on something you need it on.
: Keldeo should be changed to scarf as it still does essentially the same job and also had a very good base speed so it can serve as your revenge killer. I experimented with this a lot by changing around the moves and items and eventually settled on this one.
: Kyurem Black Should get back HP Fire as in my time on the ladder the combination of the mons you stated can get worn down easily, and while you could argue that Roost is the better option nothing else besides that as Kyurem-B is straight forward.
: Mega Pinsir has no changes to it, it does its job and has no criticism.
: Latios should run Draco/Psyshock/Surf/Defog in my opinion Surf can be changed to roost if you do value the recovery, it's a suggestion don't take it as a must.

RATING:
7/10
It is able to function in the 1700 which was where I was when I laddered though I strongly advise some of the changes made such as Jirachi and Keldeo. Yes, it's weak to dark types if keldeo takes enough damage but you need to play smart with the team and can afford mistakes which is generally the thing about Bulky Offense that I love. Again, good team, I hope to see more of these things from you as this one came out very solid. Keep up the good work.

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
Now that I've played about 15 games with the team, I've gained a better understanding of it and have gained a bit of criticism.
: Jirachi should be changed back to specially defensive in my opinion to better deal with things such as fairy types and keeps its healing wish support. It should also run Iron Head/U-Turn/Toxic/StealthRock. This set also helps in dealing with Mega Lopunny by resisting one of its stabs and taking neutral from the other.
: Landorus in my opinion stays defensive, but gets SD Back as it deals with threats better and doesn't get set up on, and while Tinberz may have a point about something not beating your entire team, I think it is still very valuable as a move slot and can afford to run it as Jirachi has rocks on it. It also somewhat acts as a breaker and can be played risky to get damage on something you need it on.
: Keldeo should be changed to scarf as it still does essentially the same job and also had a very good base speed so it can serve as your revenge killer. I experimented with this a lot by changing around the moves and items and eventually settled on this one.
: Kyurem Black Should get back HP Fire as in my time on the ladder the combination of the mons you stated can get worn down easily, and while you could argue that Roost is the better option nothing else besides that as Kyurem-B is straight forward.
: Mega Pinsir has no changes to it, it does its job and has no criticism.
: Latios should run Draco/Psyshock/Surf/Defog in my opinion Surf can be changed to roost if you do value the recovery, it's a suggestion don't take it as a must.

RATING:
7/10
It is able to function in the 1700 which was where I was when I laddered though I strongly advise some of the changes made such as Jirachi and Keldeo. Yes, it's weak to dark types if keldeo takes enough damage but you need to play smart with the team and can afford mistakes which is generally the thing about Bulky Offense that I love. Again, good team, I hope to see more of these things from you as this one came out very solid. Keep up the good work.
Hi and thanks for the rate! Your changes make a lot of sense and this variant of the team seems to work pretty well (I've been laddering a bit and am about to break 1700's). I found that Latios without recovery fails to check mons like Keldeo and Zard Y so I'll be keeping that. Toxic on Jirachi helps me wear down mons like Slowbro but I really like Healing Wish>Toxic since that allows me to punch holes with Kyube early game and get him back later or bring Pinsir back in case I get twaved or something. Btw I guess with Lando you meand SD>Rocks right? Since Jirachi carries Rocks now... Anyways, thanks for the help mate :D

Hi and thanks for the rate! Your changes make a lot of sense and this variant of the team seems to work pretty well (I've been laddering a bit and am about to break 1700's). I found that Latios without recovery fails to check mons like Keldeo and Zard Y so I'll be keeping that. Toxic on Jirachi helps me wear down mons like Slowbro but I really like Healing Wish>Toxic since that allows me to punch holes with Kyube early game and get him back later or bring Pinsir back in case I get twaved or something. Btw I guess with Lando you meand SD>Rocks right? Since Jirachi carries Rocks now... Anyways, thanks for the help mate :D
Yeah, on lando I do mean SD > Rocks

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
So I just realized I messed up and forgot the Importable D: well now it's finally there and updated. I'd like to point out that Scarf>Specs Keldeo is definitely a good option but I'm still not sure about which one fits better. :D

Im curious about those 28 SDef EVs on Lando-T. At first I tought it was to avoid to get koed by hp ice from manectric after SR damage. But I did the calc and it doesn't seem like it was the purpose. So what are those 28 EVs on SDef for?

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
Im curious about those 28 SDef EVs on Lando-T. At first I tought it was to avoid to get koed by hp ice from manectric after SR damage. But I did the calc and it doesn't seem like it was the purpose. So what are those 28 EVs on SDef for?
Oh misclick (Yeah I said I was bad) I meant 8 SpDef EV's I'm fixing that asap. Don't know how I didn't notice thanks lol

Sun

Who cares if one more light goes out? Well I do...
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
hi, really interesting team, im agree with a lot of Tinberz changes (such as Roost on kyurem and u-turn on Landorus), but i think your team lost a lot of momentum against Rotom-w since your Landorus is faster than it,then rotom-w can keep volt switching against every member during the battle, another problem, as you said, is dark spam , this archetype is really strong, and your Keldeo is not enough to beat this combo usually formed by Bisharp + Weavile, to handle these problems i'd suggest you to use:
  • RestTalk over specs, Resttalk helps Keldeo to keep healthy during the game, this set is really helpful against darkspam and mega Sableye, this set must always be used in the correct way, always trying to take advantage of the best time to use Rest, if misused, it could result in the loss of momentum against some set-up sweepers, as Charizard x and mega Scizor.
  • , to keep your momentum, Landorus need to be slower than Rotom-w's volt switch, then i'd suggest to put 27ivs on speed and keep 28 evs in special defense, that are important to take a Latios Draco from full without hazards in the field if jirachi is gone.
Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Rest
- Scald
- Sleep Talk
- Secret Sword

The team struggles a lot against Azumarill as you already said, but it can be revenge killed by some mons of your team, such as mega Pinsir and kyurem-B without many problems, i think that's all man, hope i've helped. :toast:

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
hi, really interesting team, im agree with a lot of Tinberz changes (such as Roost on kyurem and u-turn on Landorus), but i think your team lost a lot of momentum against Rotom-w since your Landorus is faster than it,then rotom-w can keep volt switching against every member during the battle, another problem, as you said, is dark spam , this archetype is really strong, and your Keldeo is not enough to beat this combo usually formed by Bisharp + Weavile, to handle these problems i'd suggest you to use:
  • RestTalk over specs, Resttalk helps Keldeo to keep healthy during the game, this set is really helpful against darkspam and mega Sableye, this set must always be used in the correct way, always trying to take advantage of the best time to use Rest, if misused, it could result in the loss of momentum against some set-up sweepers, as Charizard x and mega Scizor.
  • , to keep your momentum, Landorus need to be slower than Rotom-w's volt switch, then i'd suggest to put 27ivs on speed and keep 28 evs in special defense, that are important to take a Latios Draco from full without hazards in the field if jirachi is gone.
Keldeo-Resolute @ Life Orb
Timid Nature
- Rest
- Scald
- Sleep Talk
- Secret Sword

The team struggles a lot against Azumarill as you already said, but it can be revenge killed by some mons of your team, such as mega Pinsir and kyurem-B without many problems, i think that's all man, hope i've helped. :toast:
Hi, I've been running slower lando for a while already and it helps a lot at keeping momentum against Voltturn cores as you already mentioned. The Keldeo set on the other hand is something that didn't even cross my mind and it sounds good on paper since Keldeo gets worn down pretty easily and I don't feel like the loss of power/speed (I've been switching between Specs and Scarf whenever I use the team) is too big of a deal, I'll be trying it out definitely. Thanks for the rate, appreciate it :D

I would remove maybe jirachi for choke zone to help you against t wave spam as well as mega metagross. Mega metagross actually 6-0 you lol and mag helps with pinsir and kyurem.

I would remove maybe jirachi for choke zone to help you against t wave spam as well as mega metagross. Mega metagross actually 6-0 you lol and mag helps with pinsir and kyurem.
Chople zone also t waves fairies and slows a lot of things down for kyurem B as well as pinsir. I would then change Keldeo to scarf. Hope I helped :]

Leo

after hours
MPL Champion
Chople zone also t waves fairies and slows a lot of things down for kyurem B as well as pinsir. I would then change Keldeo to scarf. Hope I helped :]
Hi and sorry for the late reply! Yeah, Mega Metagross is a pain to deal with but so far I've been able to play around it with Landorus+Jirachi, since I'm running ScarfRachi again (sorry for outdated pastebin :c) with Fire Punch and it takes roughly 50% from Hammer Arm if they even predict Jirachi (Lando is the most obvious switch-in). Chople Zone is something that I haven't tried before and that could work, so I'll be testing it and see how it goes thanks for the rate :]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)