ORAS OU Mega Slowbro Beach Stall Team

Hey everyone, This is Tysonslayer here, ORAS was fun while it lasted for 3 years and now it coming too an end, I then decided too honor ORAS as it is I'm going too show u all the team that me and a friend build. This is Stall such as the title suggest since things are changing in Sun and Moon better too enjoy Stall one last time. ( My English is my second language so head up)

Enjoy some music:

We Started the team With CM Slowbro and with his defensive bulk too take hits from physical hitters. Chansey provides as a rocker and Clefable uses Wish + Protect for recovery and both use Heal Bell too support team. Mandibuzz runs utility too cripple down opponets and Zapdos provides threat too bird spam and Ferrothorn and Scizor with Heat Wave and both run defog too remove annoying hazard.

Magic Conch (Slowbro) (M) @ Slowbronite
Ability: Regenerator
Evs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 172 SpD/ 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Scald
- Psyshock
- Slack Off

I wanna give Shout Out too my friends Sablenite, Poloki Ou, and IgneousARK for helping me create this team when I and being great friends making be good as them. With the Spread I gave too Slowbro is so he takes hits from hard hitter like Diggersby and prevents him too die from +2 Return Diggersby.4 Speed EVs prevent me from losing to an Amoongus if you catch it on the switch.

0 SpA Mega Slowbro Psyshock vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Amoonguss: 216-254 (50.1 - 58.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Black Sludge recovery

Pink Fat Gurl (Chansey) (F) @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
Evs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Bold Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Soft-Boiled
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic

Chansey runs the max defensive + special defense with eviolite too take mostly special attack as the pink blob it is. Chansey will mostly set up and be a supporter and a pivot, using Stealth Rock too get hazards in for damage, Soft-Boiled for good recovery maintining it too keep it healthy, Seismic Toss for some damage, and Heal Bell too support my mons. Toxic will provide pressure for opposing opponets that can cause possibl threat and slowly worn them down.

PrincessFluffyButt (Clefable) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Wish
- Protect
- Heal Bell

Clefable runs Unaware too counter Manaphy and runs max defense too take hits. Clefable uses moonblast too kill dragons such as Garchomp and other moons weak too fairy. Wish provides good recovery with protect if it close too dying get 50% health back. Lastly with Heal Bell too support and keep status away from Slowbro.

UU's Yveltal (Mandibuzz) (F) Leftovers
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 248 HP / 136 Def / 108 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Toxic
- Defog

Mandibuzz beats Gengar which was a possible threat too my team, run foul play + bold so attack get decreased and a heavy hitting stab, uses roost too maintain it health and provides toxic supporting the team to appy better pressure too opposing mon. Mandibuzz uses Defog too get rid of hazard,Zapdos does has defog too also get rid of hazards but Lando-t + rocks was a threat so Mandibuzz can take rocks easier than zappy can too remove hazards.

0- Atk Mandibuzz Foul Play vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Gengar: 198-234 (76.4 - 90.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

The Mole (Dugtrio) (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Earthquake
- Reversal
- Sucker Punch
- Screech

Screech was given too Dugtrio over pursuit because Dugtrio vs Chansey can work out so that opposing Chansey can't be a threat too stall against us.The reason it runs hasty is for two things speed + and defense -, with it's iv hp lowered so that it hp can be lowered very easily from hard hitter then reversal has a chance too work easier instead too take care of Choice Band Tyranitar or other possible threat that are weak too fighting.We ran this so that hard hitter can hit duggy straight away and leave him in 1hp which can be useful against mon that can easily die too reversal + eq damage if there something that can ruin duggy he must be switched in so we don't loose something that removes lots of threat like choice band Tyranitar

252 Atk Dugtrio Reversal (200 BP) vs. 100 HP / 0 Def Tyranitar: 580-684 (158.4 - 186.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO.

Fkin Burb (Zapdos) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Evs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Discharge
- Heat Wave
- Defog
- Roost

Zapdos runs Heat Wave too get rid off ferrothron and m-scizor out of the field, Discharge too play with para hax and good electric spam move against bird spam and hope too mess with Mew which can 6-0 zero this team witha para hax, and Roost too give it out for recovery.We ran max defense too take hits against bird spam and other hitters not from supper effective users much instead of max spa because it better too take hits then trying too go in for kills which can be easy even without special attack.

0 SpA Zapdos Heat Wave vs. 248 HP / 200 SpD Mega Scizor: 272-324 (79.3 - 94.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Importable: http://pastebin.com/zFK9td3h

Threat List: Unconfirmed YET

Matches With the Team
Tysonslayer vs xxxJOHN http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/ou-477377246

Last edited:
Yo sup nice team you have here. The idea of double Defog is nice to help remove hazards for Dugtrio. I have some some quick recommendations.

First, I would recommend you run Calm Mind over Heal Bell on Clefable. You already have Heal Bell on Chansey, Calm Mind on Unaware Clefable allows you to handle pokemons like Manaphy better as it will gradually do less and less damage with your boost. It also can act as a win con giving you another option to break threw teams.

Also you can consider Volt Switch over Discharge on Zapdos as a way to safetly get in Dugtrio. An example would be Volt Switching on a Heatran not risking a Magma Storm picking you off or a Lava Plume Burn on dugtrio and allowing dugtrio to come in at full to trap heatran.

Last edited:
Yo sup nice team you have here. The idea of double Defog is nice to help remove hazards for Dugtrio. I have some some quick recommendations.

First, I would recommend you run Calm Mind over Heal Bell on Clefable. You already have Heal Bell on Chansey, Calm Mind on Unaware Clefable allows you to handle pokemons like Manaphy better as it will gradually do less and less damage with your boost. It also can act as a win con giving you another option to break threw teams.

Also you can consider Volt Switch over Discharge on Zapdos as a way to safetly get in Dugtrio. An example would be Volt Switching on a Heatran not risking a Magma Storm picking you off or a Lava Plume Burn on dugtrio and allowing dugtrio to come in at full to trap heatran.
Thanks for checking the team I forgot too mentioned that we use Discharge too cause a threat too mew with taunt that is can be a threat too my team hopefully we hit a para hax for some luck so it won't be a threat that much. The Calm Mind idea on Clefable we are trying it out and hopefulyl it will be good when we use it more :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)