Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Power-Up Punch

I really wanted a stong and fast attacker so I figured Mega Swampert with swift Swim was the way to go. Power-Up Punch is for bumping up the his attack to 650. Then Spam waterfall to destroy basically everything. Also included Earthquake as the typical STAB, and added ice punch for more coverage.

Pelipper @ Choice Specs
Ability: Drizzle
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Hurricane
- Surf
- U-turn

Pelipper is actually alot better than I originally thought. I'm currently stuck on whether or not I want to keep choice Specs for Hurricane spam in the rain, or using damp rock in order to help out swampert more. Hydro Pump and Hurricane are there for STAB Powerful attacks, and surf if there for the 100% hit rate. U-turn incase im trying to safely swap to swampert if facing a faster pokemon.

Tornadus-Therian @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Regenerator
Timid Nature
- Hurricane
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Defog

See the recurring theme? Again, I stayed with Hurricane for STAB and its powerful with the rain. Knock off for a coverage move. U-turn for trying to predict an electric move and Defog for removing hazards.

Tapu Lele @ Psychium Z
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Psyshock lets me wreck Chansey. Moonblast is the strongest STAB move I could have here. Hidden Power Fire helps me deal with ferrothorn and scizor.

Greninja-Ash @ Waterium Z
Ability: Battle Bond
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Water Shuriken
- Spikes

Hydro Pump is the main STAB move. Dark Pulse is pretty strong and helps deal with whatever hydro pump cant. Water Shuriken is what I use after transforming, its more accurate than hydro pump and has priority. Spikes helps with hazard set-up because I can sometimes force switches with greninja.

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Protect
- Spikes
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball

Pretty common set-up here, Leech seed and protect for stalling, stealth rock for hazard set-up, and gyro ball so theres atleast some damage to deal.

Any and all help is welcome. I'm at about 1300 right now, and progressively going up.

Attachments

ayedan

5 am in Toronto
Hey!

I like the rain team, has always been one of my favorite weathers! Well, lets start tweaking the team!

Pelipper's Choice Specs ---> Pelipper's Damp Rock:
I picked Damp Rock over Choice Specs for its ability to let rain abusers utilize the rain longer. Damp Rock Pelipper also allows a slow U-Turn into a possible rain abuser. Even without Choice Specs, Scald can still do a decent chunk and possibly burn the opponent's pokemon.

Tornadus-Therian Flyinium Z ---> Life Orb Tornadus-Therian:
Since Regenerator heals 1/3 of your health when you switch out, Life Orb can maximize Tornadus' damage output and heal back some of the recoil when you switch out. Also, 3 Z-users on the same team doesn't let 2 pokemon use their capabilities to their fullest.

Tapu Lele ---> Tapu Koko
I put Tapu Koko over Tapu Lele because Tapu Koko likes when Rain is up so, it can click Thunder with 100% accuracy. And Tapu Koko's fast, natural speed stat of 130 gives the team a little bit of speed control too. With Electrium, it can deal massive damage to almost everything besides Ground types.

Greninja's Waterium ---> Greninja's Specs:
Since Tapu Koko is our Z-move user, I decided to change Greninja's item to Choice Specs, maximizing Greninja damage output. In rain, with Choice Specs-boosted Hydro Pump, Greninja can get its Ash-Greninja form much faster and dealing even more damage. You can even get Spikes up if wanted or the oppurtunity is there.

Ferrothorns EVs and Set:
Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Def / 164 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Gyro Ball

This set lets Ferrothorn take 2 Dark Pulses from Choice Specs Greninja even after Stealth Rocks and 1 Spike up. And the physical Defense EVs let Ferrothorn take 2 Banded Thousand Arrows from Zygarde after Stealth Rocks. I also added Stealth Rocks on Ferrothorn as your team didn't have them before now.

Well, it looks like im done here :), I hope I helped!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)