ORAS OU MENACE

MENACE

Hi Smogon and welcome to a Broken Promises' RMT. Today I present a simple Offensive Team based on Gardevoir+Bisharp Core, they work very well together: the first is a very hard Wallbreaker and is a problem for all the Teams and the second is one of the best Wincons of Sixth Gen. and has two strong STAB, Priority and Boosting Move. My intentions were to create an Offensive Team with high Speed Control, so I decided to complete the Psycho-Dark-Fight Core with Scarf Keldeo, strong Revengekiller and Dark Check. Also, in this Team there is Thundurus Nasty Plot+Thunder Wave, the reason why I entered it is obviously for Speed Control and, for the high potential of the Set: Boosting with Priority and Speed, as well as support the Team with Thunder Wave Spamming. In Offensive Team the presence of Tank Garchomp or Defensive Landorus-T is fundamental, in this case I chose TankChomp, to take advantage of passive damages of Rocky Helmet+Rough Skin, which is the worst nightmare of Physical Sweeper (Metagross, Bisharp, Lopunny, Medicham, Scizor...). At last I put Latias to Defog and Healing Wish Support.

Under the Microscope

(F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Pixilate
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 16 HP / 8 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid/Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Will-O-Wisp
Here it: excellent Special Attack, STAB op with Boost and nice Speed; the Moveset can create problems to everything: Hyper Voice is the main STAB, Psyshock hits the Assault Vest Users, Focus Blast shots Tyranitar, Bisharp and Ferrothorn (and hits well Skarmory and Heatran) and Will o Wisp is the true answer to Skarmory and Scizor. In this Team fits well with both natures, use the one with which you feel more comfortable. The EVs Spread guarantees to take 2 Psyshocks of Latios.

(M) @ Black Glasses

Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 52 SpD / 204 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Iron Head
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch

Classic Set, the Black Glasses are the best Item for Bisharp, because they boost the Dark STAB without recoil of the Life Orb (and it not lose much power!). I run it Adamant because with the Jolly lose a lot of power and I don't need to give it some point extra speed. It find Setup Fodding con Latwins when other Keldeos are K.O. and clean the game.

@ Choice Scarf

Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def / 30 SpD
- Scald
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump

What is a HO without Choice Scarfer? Strong Revengekiller and Dark Check, I put it on because I needed a 'Mon which can stop the Dark Spam. It has a classic Set with HP Bug for hits its checks (Latios, Starmie, Celebi). It checks the Darks (Tyranitar, Weavile and Bisharp) and Steels (Heatran, Skarmory, Scizor) which are a challenge to Gardevoir and Bisharp.

(M) @ Rocky Helmet

Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 168 Def / 100 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Endure

This set is awesome. The fantastic thing about the set is that it never disappoints: it sets, Phazes, has a good STAB despite the lack of investment in the attack and takes full advantage of the passive damages that has to offer with Ability + Item + Endure: is the evil of Phisicial Sweeper: it is a great answer to Lopunny, Metagross, Scizor, Bisharp, Talonflame and U-Turner. If you prefer, you can run Fire Blast, but Endure is too strong.

@ Life Orb

Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Defog
- Healing Wish

Best HO Supporter. The Set is always the same, 72 HP are used to hold up to 2 HP Ice Thundurus and Healing Wish, in fact, supports the team and helps with the Mid Game Sweep. It checks Keldeo, who would otherwise be a problem, and revengekills Medicham, Manaphy, Kyurem, Heracross and Azumarill. And, helps a lot against Volt Switchers like Rotom-W and "Manectric".

@ Leftovers

Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Def
- Nasty Plot
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunder Wave

Speed Control guarantees, it hurts all kinds of teams, has the Boosting Move prioritized and decent statistics. Thunderbolt is the STAB and hits all very well excluding Landorus, Garchomp, Gliscor, Latios, Dragonite and Serperior, which are hitted by HP Ice.

Export to Text:

http://pastebin.com/cXyjAZAc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)