Project Metagame Workshop

like instead of singles or doubles, you have all 6 pokemon out, and you have to operate all of them each turn
I want to assume the mods wouldn't like this. I would also assume that at some point this has been submitted and rejected since this seems like it would be a metagame that many people have thought of already, but I certainly could be wrong. Hopefully one of the mods can clarify this.

Ive apparently reached the minimum post amount to suggest an OM so i may as well drop some rough skeleton of something I've been thinking about for a little bit.

Strikermonsname subject to change
Premise: A mon can call in either of the mons adjacent to them on the teambuilder to perform the attacking move in their first slot. Think calling in an assist in a tag fighter like marvel vs capcom or dbz fighterz.

I haven't ironed out the specifics yet on how the assist move should be handled so it doesn't degenerate into something like some super fat mon sitting on the field and calling in specs scrappy boomburst. I was thinking of restricting it to maybe the move only uses the stats and the type bonus of the called in pokemon, but not the item or the ability, or something like that. I'd probably need to do some better work conceptualizing it and what limits should be put on it (a stronger less restricted assist that can only be used x times vs a weaker more restricted one that can be used at lesiure) and how long the called in mon should stay on the field (does the move and immediately dissappears vs stays until the end of the turn).

(Hopefully I'm understanding this correctly) So lets say my team is :iron valiant: and :ogerpon-wellspring:
:Iron Valiant: @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance

:Ogerpon-Wellspring: (F) @ Wellspring Mask
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Ivy Cudgel
- Power Whip
- Swords Dance

According to your rules, Iron Valiant gets access to Play Rough and Ogerpon gets access to Knock Off correct?

(Hopefully I'm understanding this correctly) So lets say my team is :iron valiant: and :ogerpon-wellspring:
:Iron Valiant: @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Swords Dance

:Ogerpon-Wellspring: (F) @ Wellspring Mask
Ability: Water Absorb
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Play Rough
- Ivy Cudgel
- Power Whip
- Swords Dance

According to your rules, Iron Valiant gets access to Play Rough and Ogerpon gets access to Knock Off correct?
They wouldn't have direct acess to the move but in a de facto sort of way yes Iron Valiant would be able to call ogerpon to use play rough and iron valiant would be able to call ogerpon to use knock-off. If mons could just use the move as if they had it I feel like it might fall to a lot of the problems most extra move slot metas do.

Ive apparently reached the minimum post amount to suggest an OM so i may as well drop some rough skeleton of something I've been thinking about for a little bit.

Strikermonsname subject to change
Premise: A mon can call in either of the mons adjacent to them on the teambuilder to perform the attacking move in their first slot. Think calling in an assist in a tag fighter like marvel vs capcom or dbz fighterz.

I haven't ironed out the specifics yet on how the assist move should be handled so it doesn't degenerate into something like some super fat mon sitting on the field and calling in specs scrappy boomburst. I was thinking of restricting it to maybe the move only uses the stats and the type bonus of the called in pokemon, but not the item or the ability, or something like that. I'd probably need to do some better work conceptualizing it and what limits should be put on it (a stronger less restricted assist that can only be used x times vs a weaker more restricted one that can be used at lesiure) and how long the called in mon should stay on the field (does the move and immediately dissappears vs stays until the end of the turn).
Kind of similar to Force of the Fallen in a way but instead of dying you only have to be next to the pokemon in the teambuilder to get the extra move. Even though it's similar in a way, I think this could still work. I also think this wouldn't be to tough to balance as well.

Kind of similar to Force of the Fallen in a way but instead of dying you only have to be next to the pokemon in the teambuilder to get the extra move. Even though it's similar in a way, I think this could still work. I also think this wouldn't be to tough to balance as well.
You don't actually get the extra move in the same way though, you call the mon, the mon comes in, does the move, using its own stats, and then leaves the field as if it switched in and switched out. That's the part I'm having trouble figuring out how to properly balance. Should it stay to the end of the turn so it could get hit or would that turn it into an abuseable semi pivot plus a sub? Or should it immediately leave after performing the move at which case it would be extremely safe for fragile offense mons to attack behing the safety of a wall. Maybe if it gets hit while doing the assist, both it and the active mon should take damage. Should abilities be counted in or would that be too abuseable as well? Stuff like that. I'd like to have assists be a very open ended tool but I don't want it to degenerate into something uninteresting.

You don't actually get the extra move in the same way though, you call the mon, the mon comes in, does the move, using its own stats, and then leaves the field as if it switched in and switched out. That's the part I'm having trouble figuring out how to properly balance. Should it stay to the end of the turn so it could get hit or would that turn it into an abuseable semi pivot plus a sub? Or should it immediately leave after performing the move at which case it would be extremely safe for fragile offense mons to attack behing the safety of a wall. Maybe if it gets hit while doing the assist, both it and the active mon should take damage. Should abilities be counted in or would that be too abuseable as well? Stuff like that. I'd like to have assists be a very open ended tool but I don't want it to degenerate into something uninteresting.
Ok, now I believe I understand this metagame. Here's some mechanics I think should be in place. To do that, I'm gonna make another example:
Example: :Toxapex: FM(First Move) is Recover and :Ogerpon-wellspring: FM is Spikes vs. :Kingambit: FM is Swords Dance and :great tusk: is Knock Off.
1. Speed is based on the pokemon that is calling the mon. Example: Great Tusk is faster than Toxapex so Great uses Earthquake before Toxapex calls on Ogerpon to use Spikes.
2. Attack should be based on the attack of the pokemon being called. However, attack should take on the pokemon's stat boosts as well as the pokemon's stab. Even though this doesn't really make sense, I think it would make for more competitive gameplay. Example: Kingambit calls Great Tusk to use Knock Off, which will use Great Tusk's attack stat, Kingambit's 2x from Swords Dance, and Kingambit's stab.
3. Pokemon after getting called will go instantly back in the party. Example: Great Tusk calls Kingambit to use Swords Dance, but Kingambit goes instantly back after Swords Dance so the Great Tusk will take damage for the Toxapex's Liquidation.
4. Pokemon will take the stat buffs/healing/etc of calling on an ally to use a stat boosting move. Example: Great Tusk calls Kingambit to use Swords Dance. Even though Kingambit uses the Swords Dance, Great Tusk will get the boost. Another example is Ogerpon calling Toxapex to use Recover. This heals Ogerpon and not Toxapex. This is also for more competitive gameplay even though it doesn't make sense.
5. Abilities of the called mon should NOT be in effect. Abilities of the mon that is currently in should be in effect. Don't have an example for this one so hopefully this makes sense to you.
Let me know if you want anymore suggestions. I'll attempt to respond as soon as I can.

I want to assume the mods wouldn't like this. I would also assume that at some point this has been submitted and rejected since this seems like it would be a metagame that many people have thought of already, but I certainly could be wrong. Hopefully one of the mods can clarify this.
how about Nuzlockemons
When starting this on a ladder, you have access to all pokemon, but when you lose pokemon in battle, you can't use that pokemon unless you reset your ladder

how about Nuzlockemons
When starting this on a ladder, you have access to all pokemon, but when you lose pokemon in battle, you can't use that pokemon unless you reset your ladder
This metagame isn't really based on an in-game mechanic so I doubt this would be popular. Also I feel like this seems restricting because the point of teambuilding is to have little restriction and to have freedom. And resetting your ladder if you lose? Thats just so punishing. Also this seems hard to code as well.

:heatran:Swappers:glimmora:

Type matchups are an important part of Pokemon and positioning yourself correctly for those type matchups is important as well. However, this completely changes. In this metagame, the two Pokemon out in the field "swap" types!

Rules:

Mechanic:
Each Pokemon on the field "swap" types with the other Pokemon.
Clauses: Sleep Clause (Limit one foe put to sleep), Species Clause (Limit one of each Pokemon), OHKO Clause (OHKO moves are banned), Evasion Items Clause (Evasion Items are banned), Evasion Moves Clause (Evasion Moves are banned).
Banlist:
Banned Pokemon:
:calyrex-shadow:Calyrex-Shadow
:arceus:Arceus(All Forms)
:baxcalibur:Baxcalibur
:chien-pao:Chien-Pao
:chi-yu:Chi-Yu
:darkrai:Darkrai
:dialga:Dialga(Base+Origin)
:espathra:Espathra
:eternatus:Eternatus
:flutter mane:Flutter Mane
:giratina:Giratina(Base+Origin)
:groudon:Groudon
:koraidon:Koraidon
:kyogre:Kyogre
:landorus:Landorus-I
:magearna-original:Magearna
:mewtwo:Mewtwo
:miraidon:Miraidon
:ogerpon-hearthflame:Ogerpon-Fire
:palafin-hero:Palafin
:palkia:Palkia(Base+Origin)
:rayquaza:Rayquaza
:regieleki:Regieleki
:roaring moon:Roaring Moon
:shaymin-sky:Shaymin-Sky
:spectrier:Spectrier
:ursaluna-bloodmoon:Ursaluna-Blood
:urshifu:Urshifu(Single+Rapid)
:zacian-crowned:Zacian(Base+Crown)
:zamazenta-crowned:Zamazenta-Crowned
Banned Moves:
:primeape:Rage Fist
:cyclizar:Shed Tail
:basculegion-f:Last Respects
:drifblim:Baton Pass
:sneasler:Dire Claw
Banned Items:
:slowking: King's Rock
Watchlist:
:booster energy: Booster Energy
Strategy:

Increased Viability:

:glimmora: Glimmora has a pretty poor defensive type since Rock Poison is 4x weak to Ground. However, since it swaps its type and has access to Earth Power, it will hit the opponent for 4x supereffective power.
:dragonite: Similar to Glimmora, Dragonite has a decent defensive type 4x weak to Ice but has access to both Ice Spinner and Ice Beam.
Decreased Viability:
:empoleon: Many pokemon, such as Empoleon, have a good defensive type in which they don't want to lose. Empoleon also has trouble with offense due to a limited movepool.

Q&A:

Question
: Does Tera still change my type?
Answer: Yes, otherwise, this metagame would be WAY too unbalanced.

Question: Does switching out change my typing?
Answer: No, but it does change the opponents typing.

Question: Does Tera cause the type swap?
Answer: No, cause Tera is built different.

Resources:

Playability:
This format is not playable yet.

Council:
:iron bundle:Gambit_Gamin
Ban History: None yet.

Extra Info:
At first glance, this metagame looks like it would primarily be an offensive metagame, with popularity in items such as Choice Scarfs, and Booster Energys, which I have on the watchlist. Switching out is also deeply punishing as you can't just switch out to a resist or an immunity. I also think that type immunities will be popular such as Levitate, Water Absorb, and Flash Fire. Seems a bit unbalanced so this metagame will need to be taken carefully.

Question for the Community:

Question:
Do you think this metagame is too unbalanced?

Question: Should there be a 4x supereffective move clause? Example: Glimmora and Heatran can't use Earth Power.

:heatran:Swappers:glimmora:

Type matchups are an important part of Pokemon and positioning yourself correctly for those type matchups is important as well. However, this completely changes. In this metagame, the two Pokemon out in the field "swap" types!

Rules:

Mechanic:
Each Pokemon on the field "swap" types with the other Pokemon.
Clauses: Sleep Clause (Limit one foe put to sleep), Species Clause (Limit one of each Pokemon), OHKO Clause (OHKO moves are banned), Evasion Items Clause (Evasion Items are banned), Evasion Moves Clause (Evasion Moves are banned).
Banlist:
Banned Pokemon:
:calyrex-shadow:Calyrex-Shadow
:arceus:Arceus(All Forms)
:baxcalibur:Baxcalibur
:chien-pao:Chien-Pao
:chi-yu:Chi-Yu
:darkrai:Darkrai
:dialga:Dialga(Base+Origin)
:espathra:Espathra
:eternatus:Eternatus
:flutter mane:Flutter Mane
:giratina:Giratina(Base+Origin)
:groudon:Groudon
:koraidon:Koraidon
:kyogre:Kyogre
:landorus:Landorus-I
:magearna-original:Magearna
:mewtwo:Mewtwo
:miraidon:Miraidon
:ogerpon-hearthflame:Ogerpon-Fire
:palafin-hero:Palafin
:palkia:Palkia(Base+Origin)
:rayquaza:Rayquaza
:regieleki:Regieleki
:roaring moon:Roaring Moon
:shaymin-sky:Shaymin-Sky
:spectrier:Spectrier
:ursaluna-bloodmoon:Ursaluna-Blood
:urshifu:Urshifu(Single+Rapid)
:zacian-crowned:Zacian(Base+Crown)
:zamazenta-crowned:Zamazenta-Crowned
Banned Moves:
:primeape:Rage Fist
:cyclizar:Shed Tail
:basculegion-f:Last Respects
:drifblim:Baton Pass
:sneasler:Dire Claw
Banned Items:
:slowking: King's Rock
Watchlist:
:booster energy: Booster Energy
Strategy:

Increased Viability:

:glimmora: Glimmora has a pretty poor defensive type since Rock Poison is 4x weak to Ground. However, since it swaps its type and has access to Earth Power, it will hit the opponent for 4x supereffective power.
:dragonite: Similar to Glimmora, Dragonite has a decent defensive type 4x weak to Ice but has access to both Ice Spinner and Ice Beam.
Decreased Viability:
:empoleon: Many pokemon, such as Empoleon, have a good defensive type in which they don't want to lose. Empoleon also has trouble with offense due to a limited movepool.

Q&A:

Question
: Does Tera still change my type?
Answer: Yes, otherwise, this metagame would be WAY too unbalanced.

Question: Does switching out change my typing?
Answer: No, but it does change the opponents typing.

Question: Does Tera cause the type swap?
Answer: No, cause Tera is built different.

Resources:

Playability:
This format is not playable yet.

Council:
:iron bundle:Gambit_Gamin
Ban History: None yet.

Extra Info:
At first glance, this metagame looks like it would primarily be an offensive metagame, with popularity in items such as Choice Scarfs, and Booster Energys, which I have on the watchlist. Switching out is also deeply punishing as you can't just switch out to a resist or an immunity. I also think that type immunities will be popular such as Levitate, Water Absorb, and Flash Fire. Seems a bit unbalanced so this metagame will need to be taken carefully.

Question for the Community:

Question:
Do you think this metagame is too unbalanced?

Question: Should there be a 4x supereffective move clause? Example: Glimmora and Heatran can't use Earth Power.
So I actually submitted a doubles version of this, where your allies get their types swapped, a year ago and it was rejected.

The issue for a 1v1 format is that you can just run Dragapult with some choice item and click Ghost and Dragon moves all you want. Typing is such an important factor of defensive Pokemon and taking that away sucks. Pokemon also have extremely limited STAB moves in most cases as well. There aren't really switchins because you just switch the same type in, get nuked, and try to bring a faster Pokemon to revenge kill.

Also all your clauses are just Standard OMs Clause, so just use that, it is more concise.

So I actually submitted a doubles version of this, where your allies get their types swapped, a year ago and it was rejected.

The issue for a 1v1 format is that you can just run Dragapult with some choice item and click Ghost and Dragon moves all you want. Typing is such an important factor of defensive Pokemon and taking that away sucks. Pokemon also have extremely limited STAB moves in most cases as well. There aren't really switchins because you just switch the same type in, get nuked, and try to bring a faster Pokemon to revenge kill.
Completely fair, that was one thing that I would consider to be tough to counter. Would you think banning Dragapult would help?
Also all your clauses are just Standard OMs Clause, so just use that, it is more concise.
Good to know.

Chinchou1984

Banned deucer.
Would a metagame where you pick the pokemon your opponent will use and vice versa just lead to both teams picking shitmons?

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Would a metagame where you pick the pokemon your opponent will use and vice versa just lead to both teams picking shitmons?
It does end being quite restrictive as you have to build not wanting to run anything useful.
Completely fair, that was one thing that I would consider to be tough to counter. Would you think banning Dragapult would help?
It pretty much applies to everything, you run Dragonite, it will give Dragon/Flying, so Ice Spinner is enough to force anything to switch, it just ends up being too difficult to balance.

Voden

formerly megaspoopy000
Bad 'N' Boosted

Rules:

Mechanic
: All Base Stats under 70 are doubled.
Clauses: Standard OMs, Sleep Moves Clause
Bans: Ubers
:eviolite:Eviolite
:cyclizar:Shed Tail (140HP subs)
:espathra:Espathra? (95/120/120 defenses)
:houndstone:Houndstone (last respects with 136 Speed)
:medicham:the powers:azumarill:
probably a lot more stuff but we'll see as meta develops:3

Increased Viability:
Here are some Pokemon that are especially powerful or funny in BnB:

Improved Offenses:
:scream-tail: 111/130/99/130/115/111
:dunsparce: 100/140/140/130/130/90
:ursaluna-bloodmoon: 113/140/120/135/130/104
:veluza: 90/103/73/78/130/140
:bisharp: 130/125/100/120/140/140
:kingambit: 100/135/120/120/85/100
:magearna: 130 Speed
:breloom: 120/130/80/120/120/140 (ban worthy?)
:barraskewda: 122/123/120/120/100/136 (mixed bulky barraskewda is a little insane w rain looking like,,, this)
:pelipper: 120/100/100/95/140/130 (also politoed has 140 spe)
:poliwrath: 90/95/95/140/90/140 (and angry frog:)
there's so much more, chi-yu and flutter mane with actual bulk, 132 spe dirge, 140/140/140 defenses torkoal(lol), frosmoth, etc.

Improved Defenses:
:toxapex: 100/126/152/106/142/70
:cyclizar: 140/95/130/85/130/121
:amoonguss: 114/85/140/85/80/60
:quagsire: 95/85/85/130/130/70 (quagsire better than clodsire,,, nature is healing)
:weezing-galar: 130/90/120/85/140/120 (XD)
:clefairy: 140/90/96/120/130/70
:slowbro-galar: 95/100/95/100/140/60
:slowpoke: 90/130/130/80/80/30
:iron-treads: 95/112/120/72/140/106
:mienshao: 130/125/120/95/120/105
:dondozo: 150/100/115/130/130/70
:great-tusk: 115/131/131/106/106/87
and several cases of random pokemon having around 140/140/140 bulk,:lucario: for example.

Question for the community:

Q
: Should the maximum base stat doubled be changed? maybe upped to 75 to match the actual power creep?

Council:

:torterra: Voden

To apply to the council, please send me a PM.

Bad 'N' Boosted

Rules:

Mechanic

Increased Viability:

Improved Offenses:
:barraskewda: 122/123/120/120/100/136 (mixed bulky barraskewda is a little insane w rain looking like,,, this)
there's so much more, chi-yu and flutter mane with actual bulk, 132 spe dirge, 140/140/140 defenses torkoal(lol), frosmoth, etc.

Improved Defenses:
:quagsire: 95/85/85/130/130/70 (quagsire better than clodsire,,, nature is healing)
and several cases of random pokemon having around 140/140/140 bulk,:lucario: for example.

Q
: Should the maximum base stat doubled be changed? maybe upped to 75 to match the actual power creep?

Council:

Instead of banning Houndstone, you could just ban Last Respects, since better stats isn't saving much from Last Respects anyways.
Some cool stuff:
:pelipper:120/100/100/95/140/130 & :barraskewda:124/123/100/120/120/136 & :crawdaunt:126/120/85/90/110/110
Fast bulkier Pelipper, glass cannon Barraskewda except it's just a cannon now, no glass, and faster bulky Crawdaunt. Rain teams go brrrr.
:dragonair:122/84/130/140/140/140
Really fast, bulky, great coverage, nuke things with Draco Meteor.
:polteageist:120/130/130/134/114/140
Polteageist but better in basically every way. This might actually be broken.
:pawmot:140/115/140/140/120/105
More bulk to get Revival Blessings off.
:salazzle:136/128/120/111/120/117
More bulk to spread status and remove items and click buttons

:Tatsugiri: Power Donation :tatsugiri:
Premise: Based off of names in alphabetical order, pokemon are able to gain one move and an ability from adjacent pokemon

Example:
:Snorlax: @ Leftovers
Ability: Ice Scales
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rest
This set is possible because (currently) Snorlax's name is adjacent to snom who has Ice scales

:Blissey: @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
This set is possible because (currently) blissey's name is adjacent to both bombardier who gives knock off and bisharp who gives pressure

Bans/Clauses: Ubers (excluding gliscor), Moody, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag, Last Respects, Shed Tail, Standard oms, Sleep moves clause, Terastal Clause
Potential bans: Shell Smash, Pure Power, Huge Power

Q&A:

• Q: Can pokemon gain abilities or moves from banned pokemon? A: Yes, example being diancie being able to use roar of time from dialga
  • Q: Can moves/abilities be carried through evolution? A: No, makes things more complicated than they already are
  • Q: How do form changes/ regional forms work when gaining things? A: They all act as separate pokemon, including form changes that share the exact same moveset like the therian forms.
  • Q: Do dexited pokemon share? A: No, pretty sure because of newer policy including things from natdex isn't allowed. Even if that's not true I still wouldn't want it that way

Mechanical note: The last pokemon on the alphabetical list shares with the first pokemon on the alphabetical list and vise versa (in this case being Abomasnow and Zweilous)

Conclusion: Funny little idea that I had that is on paper simple but in practice could be a bit complicated with so many combinations being possible, a tame example being Arcanine-Hisui getting one of any move from Arceus :worrywhirl:

Last edited:
Premise: Based off of names in alphabetical order, pokemon are able to gain one move and an ability from adjacent pokemon

Example:
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rest
This set is possible because (currently) Snorlax's name is adjacent to snom who has Ice scales

Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss
This set is possible because (currently) blissey's name is adjacent to both bombardier who gives knock off and bisharp who gives pressure

Bans/Clauses: Ubers (excluding gliscor), Moody, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag, Standard oms, Sleep moves clause, Terastal Clause

Q&A:

• Q: Can pokemon gain abilities or moves from banned pokemon? A: Yes, example being diancie being able to use roar of time from dialga
  • Q: Can moves/abilities be carried through evolution? A: No, makes things more complicated than they already are
  • Q: How do form changes/ regional forms work when gaining things? A: They all act as separate pokemon, including form changes that share the exact same moveset like the therian forms.

Mechanical note: The last pokemon on the alphabetical list shares with the first pokemon on the alphabetical list and vise versa (in this case being Abomasnow and Zweilous)

Conclusion: Funny little idea that I had that is on paper simple but in practice could be a bit complicated with so many combinations being possible, a tame example being Arcanine-Hisui getting one of any move from Arceus :worrywhirl:
Can you recieve from dexited Pokemon?

KaenSoul

Shared:Power Little Knight
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staff
Community Leader
Bad 'N' Boosted

Rules:

Mechanic

Increased Viability:

Improved Offenses:

Improved Defenses:

Q

Council:

I feel like we have too many formats about changing stats, between Flipped, Frantic Fusions, Re-Evolution, 350 Cup, Godly Gift, Cross Evolution, Mix and Mega, and I think those are all the currently approved formats.
This doesn't really change the game in a way that hasn't been done before, and would just compete with the other formats for attention.

Example:
Careful Nature
- Body Slam
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Rest

Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Soft-Boiled
- Thunder Wave
- Seismic Toss

Bans/Clauses: Ubers (excluding gliscor), Moody, Arena Trap, Shadow Tag, Last Respects, Shed Tail, Standard oms, Sleep moves clause, Terastal Clause

Q&A:

• Q: Do dexited pokemon share? A: No, pretty sure because of newer policy including things from natdex isn't allowed. Even if that's not true I still wouldn't want it that way

Most of this was written with white text and is hard to read in light mode <_<
Just use blank please.
Anyway, this seems like another variant of Inheritance/Convergence, just more limited.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 2)