Mismagius (Defensive) [QC: 3/3] [GP: 2/2]

Apparently this set doesn't get to have its own analysis because it's somehow outclassed by Cofagrigus when in reality, that's far from the truth. Both of them are drastically different in statspread and movepool, so each have their own pros and cons. Give it a chance?

I ain't even bad.

[SET]
name: Defensive
move 1: Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave
move 2: Heal Bell / Taunt / Perish Song
move 3: Pain Split
move 4: Shadow Ball
item: Leftovers
nature: Bold
evs: 236 HP / 176 Def / 96 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Mismagius is often seen being used offensively due to its high Speed and Special Attack and access to neat setup options in Nasty Plot and Calm Mind; however, Mismagius is equipped with the necessary qualities to make it a viable defensive Ghost-type. Unlike Cofagrigus and Sableye, Mismagius packs significantly more Speed, better special bulk, and Levitate to minimize the entry hazard damage both Cofagrigus and Sableye are vulnerable to. Furthermore, Mismagius boasts a wide variety of support moves that Cofagrigus, and to an extent Sableye, lack. Because of this, Mismagius deals with a variety of offensive threats, such as Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Mienshao, Rhyperior, and Heracross, very well.</p>

<p>Will-O-Wisp is the primary status move of choice, as it cripples a whole slew of physical threats that can prove troublesome to Mismagius and its teammates, and further improves Mismagius's walling capabilities. On the other hand, Thunder Wave differentiates Mismagius from its fellow Ghost-types and can be used to neuter troublesome opponents, particularly faster threats such as Crobat, Cobalion, and Raikou. Heal Bell is another move exclusive to Mismagius as a Ghost-type and helps rid itself and its teammates of harmful status effects. However, if cleric support is not necessary, Mismagius makes a great user of Taunt due to its high Speed. This makes it a great stallbreaker, but keep in mind that Mismagius faces stiff competition with Sableye as a stallbreaker because of Sableye's Prankster ability and access to a more reliable recovery move. As a final alternative, Mismagius is the only notable Ghost-type to claim Perish Song, which is a decent option over the previous two moves, as it is able to dispose of sweepers that cannot be handled easily, such as Curse Snorlax and Calm Mind Suicune. Lastly, Pain Split is Mismagius's only form of reliable recovery, and Shadow Ball provides it with a decent STAB attack to avoid being Taunt bait.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The Speed EVs allow Mismagius to outpace neutral-natured max Speed Kingdra, Heracross, and Nidoking to burn or Taunt them before they make a move, and the rest of the EVs are dumped into HP and Defense to take on physical hits better outside of a Will-O-Wisp burn; the Defense EVs specifically provide a Defense jump point. It's also possible to use an EV spread of 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe with a Timid nature to outpace max Speed base 100s such as Victini, which seeks enjoyment switching into Will-O-Wisp. Also, Protect can be used over Pain Split if you prefer to capitalize on burn damage and stall Perish Song turns.</p>

<p>As Mismagius fits nicely on bulky offense teams, it's recommended to utilize Pokemon that allow Mismagius to take advantage of its strengths, namely its Fighting immunity and status and cleric support. Curse Snorlax works really well because it lures in Fighting-types such as Mienshao and Heracross that Mismagius can switch into and potentially burn; Snorlax also appreciates the Heal Bell support should it be running Rest as well. Since Mismagius often lures in Dark- and Steel-types such as Umbreon and Cobalion, Hitmontop works great to dispose of them relatively easily with Close Combat; it benefits from Heal Bell as well should it have been crippled with burn or poison status. Finally, given that Mismagius performs well as a spinblocker, entry hazard support is recommended. Rhyperior and Aggron can use Stealth Rock, and their Ground- and Fighting-type weaknesses are handily taken care of by Mismagius. Aggron also has access to Thunder Wave, making it and Mismagius a decent paralysis-spreading core should Mismagius use Thunder Wave itself, which in turn allows Pokemon such as Bulk Up Scrafty, Swords Dance Heracross, and Nasty Plot Porygon-Z to take advantage of the crippled opposition. In terms of Spikes support, Omastar is a great option that also appreciates Mismagius covering its Ground- and Fighting-type weaknesses.</p>

[SET]

Why does this set deserve to be on-site?
  • not outclassed by Cofagrigus as a defensive Ghost
  • Thunder Wave, Heal Bell, Taunt, and Perish Song are all very usable and effective moves exclusive to Mismagius
  • boasts more special bulk than Cofagrigus (higher base HP, same base SpD)
  • Cofagrigus is susceptible to every single entry hazard which significantly reduces its lifespan, Mismagius is immune to Spikes and specifically Toxic Spikes, as well as the omnipresent Ground attacks
  • much more suitable for offensive teams that can use a reliable Ghost to still provide decent pressure due to higher Speed, Special Attack, and better support movepool than Cofagrigus
[SET COMMENTS]
  • takes advantage of the huge support movepool Mismagius has access to, as well as its great ability, Speed, and usable defenses to differentiate itself from Cofagrigus
  • deals with a variety of offensive threats, such as Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Heracross, Mienshao, and Rhyperior, among others
  • Will-O-Wisp accommodates for its below average Defense, whereas Thunder Wave can be used should your team benefit more from a slower opposition
  • Heal Bell is great for ridding Mismagius and its teammates of status, which offensive teams will greatly appreciate
  • Taunt turns Mismagius in a respectable stallbreaker thanks to its great Speed, but faces stiff competition with Sableye as a stallbreaker
  • Perish Song is excellent for clutch situations where you cannot easily dispose of a boosting sweeper, such as Calm Mind Suicune and Curse Snorlax
  • Shadow Ball for a strong STAB and prevents being Taunt bait
[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]
  • Speed EVs allow Mismagius to outpace neutral-natured max Speed Kingdra to burn or Taunt it before it sets up, with the rest dumped into HP and Defense to take on physical hits better outside of a Will-O-Wisp burn
  • Defense EVs to get next Defense jump point
  • alternative EV spread of 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe to outpace base 100's like Victini
  • Protect > Pain Split to stall burn damage and Perish Song turns
  • due to Mismagius being used on more bulky offensive teams, it's recommended to utilize Pokemon that allow Mismagius to capitalize on its strengths
  • Curse Snorlax works really well because it lures in Fighting-types like Mienshao and Heracross that Mismagius can switch into; Snorlax also appreciates the Heal Bell support should it be running Rest as well
  • because Mismagius tends to lure in Dark- and Steel-types like Weavile and Cobalion, Hitmontop works great to dispose of them relatively easily with Close Combat; it too benefits from Heal Bell should it have been crippled with burn or poison status
  • given that Mismagius makes for a good spinblocker, entry hazard support is great; Rhyperior for Stealth Rock with his Ground and Fighting weaknesses taken care of, and Omastar for Spikes, who lures Fighting-types for Mismagius

Last edited:

Cresselia~~

Junichi Masuda likes this!!
Are calm mind/ substitute not worth mentioning at all?
I personally use substitute and pain split as a combo.

Are calm mind/ substitute not worth mentioning at all?
I personally use substitute and pain split as a combo.
I'm going to say no to Calm Mind because there's already a set for it on-site and that's not the purpose of what this set tries to accomplish. It's a supporter, not a potential sweeper. I don't like Substitute either because it does nothing for Mismagius and its teammates. Again, not the point of the set.

Great set and I hope it gets the approval; only thing would be perhaps making Taunt the first slash instead of Heal Bell. Heal bell is useful however Taunt allows the Mismagius to be an effective 'tank' while not being setup fodder, preventing Venemoth, Omastar, Kingdra (Rain Dance LO) etc from setting up.

OK first of all I'm gonna say I like this set, so unless someone convinces me otherwise I'll probably stamp it. Mismagius has a good amount of support moves, and all of them are perfectly useable as shown by MissyD in RU and NU.

The problem I'd see with having Will-O-Wisp and Taunt as first slashes is that it would make her compete with Sableye as a disrupter, who has reliable recovery and Prankster, as well as STAB Foul Play to hit physical Fire-types harder than uninvested Shadow Ball. Missy of course has her advantages in better bulk, resistance to Bug (although with the resurgence of Guts Hera in the past months, that might be moot), and Levitate, but I feel like her other support moves are what make her stand out more. It's just my opinion, feel free to refute it, but I'd put Heal Bell, T-Wave, and Perish Song at least at the same level as the other two.

Now onto the spread, unless I'm mistaken you only need 96 Speed EVs to get the jump on neutral base 85s, so I'd suggest making the spread 236 HP / 176 Def / 96 Spe Bold or something like that seems better to me, unless the loss of those 4 HP EVpoints make you weaker on the special side.

Overall I like this, and although I have yet to try it out, I saw it working on both DPP UU and on occassions on BW UU, too.

Great set and I hope it gets the approval; only thing would be perhaps making Taunt the first slash instead of Heal Bell. Heal bell is useful however Taunt allows the Mismagius to be an effective 'tank' while not being setup fodder, preventing Venemoth, Omastar, Kingdra (Rain Dance LO) etc from setting up.
I will wait for what QC has to say about this. Thank you.

The problem I'd see with having Will-O-Wisp and Taunt as first slashes is that it would make her compete with Sableye as a disrupter, who has reliable recovery and Prankster, as well as STAB Foul Play to hit physical Fire-types harder than uninvested Shadow Ball. Missy of course has her advantages in better bulk, resistance to Bug (although with the resurgence of Guts Hera in the past months, that might be moot), and Levitate, but I feel like her other support moves are what make her stand out more. It's just my opinion, feel free to refute it, but I'd put Heal Bell, T-Wave, and Perish Song at least at the same level as the other two.

Now onto the spread, unless I'm mistaken you only need 96 Speed EVs to get the jump on neutral base 85s, so I'd suggest making the spread 236 HP / 176 Def / 96 Spe Bold or something like that seems better to me, unless the loss of those 4 HP EVs make you weaker on the special side.

Comparing Sableye with Mismagius is like comparing apples to oranges really. They both play so differently and each have their own little niche in executing their role. It's impossible to argue whether one does a better job than the other. I understand your concern, though, and would like to have more QC input regarding this.

In terms of the stat spread, 100 Spe EVs with a Bold nature puts me at 270 Speed, outpacing max Speed Kingdra by 1 point (269). If anyone has a better EV spread, I'm all ears, but this is what I've used to good effect.

I wasn't comparing them, I was just stating that if you're gonna use Taunt + Will-O-Wisp maybe, just maybe, Sableye will work better since it has reliable recovery (as I was replying to the poster above me). That's why I said that Heal Bell, T-Wave, and Perish Song were really good to make Missy stand out; I don't know why you'd misinterpret me like that.
If both are gonna use disrupter sets, perhaps more people will lean for the priority Recover, STAB Foul Play and Psychic immunity rather than Levitate (which is great, I'm not gonna deny that), Bug resistance, higher defenses and STAB Shadow Ball coming from a higher base Special Attack, when looking for their supportive spinblocker (that's just a feeling I have, which makes me like Perish Song more simply because it makes Missy stand out).

And about the EV spread, no Speed Missy reaches 246 as far as I'm aware, so you only need 96 EVs to get 270. The spread I presented you allows you to not speed creep and also get to the next defensive jump point, 176, which is why I thought it was worth it. If you still disagree, whatever, but I thought I'd made myself rather clear.

I hope this clears any misunderstandings. As I said I like the set, and am probably gonna approve it. There's no point in arguing over such little things.

I wasn't comparing them, I was just stating that if you're gonna use Taunt + Will-O-Wisp maybe, just maybe, Sableye will work better since it has reliable recovery (as I was replying to the poster above me). That's why I said that Heal Bell, T-Wave, and Perish Song were really good to make Missy stand out; I don't know why you'd misinterpret me like that.
Yeah I know what you're saying here, haha. What I'm saying is that it's kind of hard to justify which is better at disrupting because each of them are so very different. I mean, Levitate alone makes Missy super good in that Toxic Spikes and Spikes, which are so common, are nullified. The Prankster Taunt and all is pretty cool too, but Missy is fast enough to Taunt the majority of Pokemon as well because it is pretty darn fast. It's significantly bulkier on the special side as well. So, again, they're just too different.

I want to have moves that make Missy stand out too, but it's not just the moves that make it stand out. I run Will-O-Wisp and Heal Bell personally, because WoW is a really good move and some will argue that it's better than Thunder Wave. I don't really know if Thunder Wave should come ahead because I think most people will opt for the burn, unless you're running a paralysis team of some sort. More QC input on this will help because I'm not certain what to rank them.

And about the EV spread, no Speed Missy reaches 246 as far as I'm aware, so you only need 96 EVs to get 270. The spread I presented you allows you to not speed creep and also get to the next defensive jump point, 176, which is why I thought it was worth it. If you still disagree, whatever, but I thought I'd made myself rather clear.
I'm so sorry about this. I was looking at Showdown and it was saying I had 245 Speed uninvested, not realizing that my IVs were all off. My apologies... I like the spread, don't get me wrong. I'll put that in right now.

Just a quick update on this: I'm also going to mention an alternative EV spread of 220 HP / 176 Def / 112 Spe if you are running Taunt, as this will allow you to outpace max Speed Smeargle.

Arkian

this is the state of grace
is a Contributor Alumnus
Alright, so I play tested this set and I found myself liking WoW much better than TWave, although I did have that nostalgic feeling of using a lesser Cofagrigus with the incredibly useful Heal Bell. Still, my vote is on WoW, as it cripples Snorlax (non-Rest variants obv) and Weavile switch-ins, as well as provides residual damage for the Nidos (One of Missy's main targets, and it isn't even affected by TWave :[)

• Taunt turns Mismagius in a respectable stall breaker thanks to its great Speed
I'd mention that Mismaguis faces stiff competition from Sableye when using Taunt, and their roles aren't really that different imo, especially since you mentioned that Mismaguis becomes a respectable stallbreaker (which Sableye is) when using Taunt.

• Perish Song is excellent for clutch situations where you cannot easily dispose of a boosting sweeper, such as Calm Mind Suicune and Curse Snorlax
Perish Song should only be used if there is another cleric/Taunter on your team (Mew).

• Shadow Ball for a strong STAB
Shadow Ball is mainly to avoid being Taunt bait, as it is kind of weak when uninvested - mention that instead of "strong STAB".

• alternative EV spread of 220 HP / 176 Def / 112 Spe if you are running Taunt, as this will allow you to outpace max Speed Smeargle
Hopefully in the write-up you're going to mention that Smeargle is very rare in UU (1.25201%) and that spread will be inferior to the listed one 99% of the time, imo it isn't even worth mentioning, but I'll let QC decide that.

In AC, mention entry hazard setters (Roserade, Rhyperior, etc.) and mons' that appreciate hazards (SD Cobalion, as it has excellent synergy with Mismaguis) -- it is a spinblocker after all

As I'm not QC, feel free to disagree, that is all :]

Alright, so I play tested this set and I found myself liking WoW much better than TWave, although I did have that nostalgic feeling of using a lesser Cofagrigus with the incredibly useful Heal Bell. Still, my vote is on WoW, as it cripples Snorlax (non-Rest variants obv) and Weavile switch-ins, as well as provides residual damage for the Nidos (One of Missy's main targets, and it isn't even affected by TWave :[)
Agreed.

I'd mention that Mismaguis faces stiff competition from Sableye when using Taunt, and their roles aren't really that different imo, especially since you mentioned that Mismaguis becomes a respectable stallbreaker (which Sableye is) when using Taunt.
Good idea.

Perish Song should only be used if there is another cleric/Taunter on your team (Mew).
I don't think I want to mention that. It's whatever the team needs most. For all we know, the person could already have various status absorbers and doesn't need the support Heal Bell provides as much as Perish Song. It's not completely necessary to have a Taunt user either.

Shadow Ball is mainly to avoid being Taunt bait, as it is kind of weak when uninvested - mention that instead of "strong STAB".
Alright.

Hopefully in the write-up you're going to mention that Smeargle is very rare in UU (1.25201%) and that spread will be inferior to the listed one 99% of the time, imo it isn't even worth mentioning, but I'll let QC decide that.
Hmm, I didn't realize Smeargle was so low on the usage stats, despite facing them several times and kicking myself for not running a tiny bit more Speed. I'll see what QC says about this.

In AC, mention entry hazard setters (Roserade, Rhyperior, etc.) and mons' that appreciate hazards (SD Cobalion, as it has excellent synergy with Mismaguis) -- it is a spinblocker after all
Good idea.

Thanks Rohail, I appreciate you trying the set out and providing your suggestions!

Heh, I'd rather get this off my back and stop delaying the stamp. Me likes dis set.

I'd rather have max HP, max Speed Timid on AC instead of that particular spread. It allows you to outspeed base 100s (cool if Victini switches in on WoW, for example, since you don't have to Shadow Ball it on the switch; you also speed tie with Mienshao, which... I guess can help you Taunt SubPass? lol), and I feel like your spread is overly specific for something not /that/ common—although kd24 would probably disagree; also Smeargle /might/ have Magic Coat, so yea.

I guess you could AC Protect over Pain Split? To stall for burn damage / PSong turns.

Other than that, this is pretty good.

1/3

I find Aggron to be an excellent compliment to bulky defensive Ghost-types. Like Rhyperior it can set up Stealth Rock, but it also has access to Thunder Wave and Sturdy. You could run Thunder Wave on both to spread paralysis everywhere and open up opportunities for slower sweepers such as SD Heracross , Chandelure without Scarf, DD Scrfaty, and the like. And no, Mismagius is definitely not outclassed by Cofagrigus. Definitely worth the analysis!

Governess

A Beautiful Blossom Waiting to Bloom
is a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hihi, amcheck! :)

Additions
Removes
Comments

[SET]

<p>Mismagius is often seen being used offensively due to its high Speed and Special Attack and access to neat boosting (purely subjective, but maybe use setup in place of boosting? There is nothing wrong with what you used, but in this sentence, setup sounds more proper imo.) options in Nasty Plot and Calm Mind; however, Mismagius is equipped with the necessary qualities to make it a viable defensive Ghost-type. Unlike Cofagrigus and Sableye, Mismagius packs significantly more Speed, better special bulk, and Levitate to minimize the entry hazard damage both Cofagrigus and Sableye are vulnerable to. Furthermore, Mismagius boasts a wide variety of support moves that Cofagrigus, (AC) and to an extent Sableye, (AC) lack. Because of this, Mismagius deals with a variety of offensive threats, such as Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Mienshao, Rhyperior, and Heracross, very well.</p>

<p>Will-O-Wisp is the primary status move of choice, crippling a whole slew of physical threats that can be proven troublesome to Mismagius and its teammates, and further improves Mismagius's walling capabilities. On the other hand, Thunder Wave differentiates Mismagius from its fellow Ghost-types and can be used to neuter any troublesome opponent, particularly faster threats such as Crobat, Cobalion, and Raikou. Heal Bell is another move exclusive to Mismagius as a Ghost-type and is beneficial to rid itself and its teammates of harmful status effects. However, if cleric support is not necessary, Mismagius makes a great user of Taunt due to its high Speed, making it a great stallbreaker; keep in mind, though, that Mismagius faces stiff competition with Sableye as a stallbreaker because of Sableye's Prankster ability and access to a more reliable recovery move. Lastly, Mismagius is the only notable Ghost-type to claim Perish Song and is a decent option over the previous two moves, being able to dispose of sweepers that cannot be handled easily, such as Curse Snorlax and Calm Mind Suicune. Lastly, Pain Split is Mismagius's only form of reliable recovery, (AC) and Shadow Ball provides it with a decent STAB attack to prevent being Taunt bait.</p>

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

<p>The Speed EVs allow Mismagius to outpace neutral-natured max Speed Kingdra, Heracross, and Nidoking to burn or Taunt them before they make a move, and the rest of the EVs are dumped into HP and Defense to take on physical hits better outside of a Will-O-Wisp burn; the Defense EVs specifically provide a Defense jump point. It's also possible to use an EV spread of 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe with a Timid nature to outpace max Speed base 100's, (RC) such as Victini, (AC) which seeks enjoyment switching into Will-O-Wisp. Also, Protect can be used over Pain Split if you prefer to capitalize on burn damage and stall Perish Song turns.</p>

<p>Due to Mismagius fitting nicely on more bulky offense teams, it's recommended to utilize Pokemon that allow Mismagius to take advantage of its strengths. Curse Snorlax works really well because it lures in Fighting-types such as Mienshao and Heracross that Mismagius can switch into and potentially burn; Snorlax also appreciates the Heal Bell support should it be running Rest as well. Due to Mismagius often luring in Dark- and Steel-types such as Umbreon and Cobalion, Hitmontop works great to dispose of them relatively easily with Close Combat; it benefits from Heal Bell as well should it have been crippled with burn or poison status. Finally, given that Mismagius performs well as a good spinblocker, entry hazard support is recommended. Rhyperior and Aggron can use Stealth Rock, (AC) and their Ground- and Fighting-type weaknesses are handily taken care of by Mismagius. Aggron also has access to Thunder Wave, making it and Mismagius a decent paralyzing core should Mismagius use Thunder Wave itself; therefore, Pokemon such as Bulk Up Scrafty, Swords Dance Heracross, and Nasty Plot Porygon-Z can take advantage of the crippled opposition. In terms of Spikes support, Omastar is a great option and also has its weaknesses to Ground- and Fighting-types accommodated for.</p>

[SET]

[SET COMMENTS]

<p>Mismagius is often seen being used offensively due to its high Speed and Special Attack and access to neat setup options in Nasty Plot and Calm Mind; however, Mismagius is equipped with the necessary qualities to make it a viable defensive Ghost-type. Unlike Cofagrigus and Sableye, Mismagius packs significantly more Speed, better special bulk, and Levitate to minimize the entry hazard damage both Cofagrigus and Sableye are vulnerable to. Furthermore, Mismagius boasts a wide variety of support moves that Cofagrigus, and to an extent Sableye, lack. Because of this, Mismagius deals with a variety of offensive threats, such as Nidoking, Nidoqueen, Mienshao, Rhyperior, and Heracross, very well.</p>

<p>Will-O-Wisp is the primary status move of choice, crippling as it cripples a whole slew of physical threats that can be proven prove troublesome to Mismagius and its teammates, and further improves Mismagius's walling capabilities. On the other hand, Thunder Wave differentiates Mismagius from its fellow Ghost-types and can be used to neuter any troublesome opponents, particularly faster threats such as Crobat, Cobalion, and Raikou. Heal Bell is another move exclusive to Mismagius as a Ghost-type and is beneficial to helps rid (or just 'rids') itself and its teammates of harmful status effects. However, if cleric support is not necessary, Mismagius makes a great user of Taunt due to its high Speed. making This makes it a great stallbreaker, but keep in mind, though, that Mismagius faces stiff competition with Sableye as a stallbreaker because of Sableye's Prankster ability and access to a more reliable recovery move. Lastly As a final alternative you used 'lastly,' to talk about the third/fourth moves but yeah feel free to swap up the phrasing of that one instead, Mismagius is the only notable Ghost-type to claim Perish Song, and which is a decent option over the previous two moves, being as it is able to dispose of sweepers that cannot be handled easily, such as Curse Snorlax and Calm Mind Suicune. Lastly, Pain Split is Mismagius's only form of reliable recovery, and Shadow Ball provides it with a decent STAB attack to prevent avoid being Taunt bait.</p>

<p>Due to Mismagius fitting As Mismagius fits nicely on more bulky offense teams, it's recommended to utilize Pokemon that allow Mismagius to take advantage of its strengths i really want to rephrase this to 'its teammates should allow it to take advantage of' etc - current wording seems a bit too unnecessarily convoluted (but yeah, might just be me). also, maybe get more explicit about said strengths, something like 'namely its Fighting immunity and ability to provide cleric/status support'? Curse Snorlax works really well because it lures in Fighting-types such as Mienshao and Heracross that Mismagius can switch into and potentially burn; Snorlax also appreciates the Heal Bell support should it be running Rest as well. Due to Mismagius often luring Since Mismagius often lures in Dark- and Steel-types such as Umbreon and Cobalion, Hitmontop works great to dispose of them relatively easily with Close Combat; it benefits from Heal Bell as well should it have been crippled with burn or poison status. Finally, given that Mismagius performs well as a spinblocker, entry hazard support is recommended. Rhyperior and Aggron can use Stealth Rock, and their Ground- and Fighting-type weaknesses are handily taken care of by Mismagius. Aggron also has access to Thunder Wave, making it and Mismagius a decent paralyzing i'd prefer 'paralysis-spreading'; up to you i suppose! core should Mismagius use Thunder Wave itself, therefore, which in turn allows Pokemon such as Bulk Up Scrafty, Swords Dance Heracross, and Nasty Plot Porygon-Z can to take advantage of the crippled opposition. In terms of Spikes support, Omastar is a great option and also has its weaknesses to Ground- and Fighting-types accommodated for that also appreciates Mismagius covering its weaknesses to Ground- and Fighting-types this last one is your call too (i'm just not a huge fan of ending the sentence with 'for' d: ).</p>
gp 2/2

@sirndpt - Thanks for the check, can you look over it once more just to make sure I didn't mess up again?

EDIT: Ready for upload!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)