Mob bosses unite!

Oi, this is my attempt at making a team for use with that raquaza league thing made by gabriel. Tell me what you think of this team I made in 30 mins. Don't these guys look like the mafia though?

empolean @petaya berry
modest
evs: 28hp, 12 def, 252sp.atk, 216spe
agility
hydro pump
grass knot
substitute

This is the torrent sweeper set made on the analysis. It looked like an awesome set, so I decided to check it out. Based on what their analysis says, it uses subs to get agilities in and on the third one activates the petaya berry. When you get that petaya and a couple agilities in, there is no equal to its beastlyness.

sharpedo @choice scarf
lonely
evs: 172atk, 160sp.atk, 176spe
crunch
earthquake
ice beam
hydro pump

This is the analysis scarf set. Mixpedo = fun. Another reason I'm using this set is because I bred a VERY nice quint sharpedo. I used crunch over night slash because I prefer flinches to crit's. They tend to save you more. Plus, more overall power is better than a once in awhile OHKO that wouldn't normally happen.

gengar @life orb
hasty
evs: 136atk, 156sp.atk, 216spe
explosion
thunderbolt
shadow ball
focus blast

THE GHOST KING ARRIVES! Well, not many people would use this set. I really liked this bizaar set when I just glanced at it. No blissey EVER expects a gengar to OHKO it with explosion. That's just plain unusual. Sweet actually... The other moves are for coverage and stab.

clefable @ toxic orb
bold- magic guard
evs: 252hp, 152def, 100spd, 4spe
counter
light screen
softboiled
facade

Ahh, clefable... it's like an UU blissey but better... You can use light screen the first turn provided you expect a special atk, or counter. Counter is AMAZING on clefable. Return is for stab + neutral offense on the majority of types. That can help you pick off a few things when counter doesn't work. Just keep softboiling and attacking and this thing never dies. It's great...

alakazam @choice specs
timid- synchronize
trick
psychic
focus blast
grass knot

Oh boy, I love this set. I always choose the strange sets. This can throw some people off. They expect you to be an all out attacker, but you're not. You can switch to another teammate and do some damage, switch back, and cripple the pokemon that has no use for choice specs. Sure it could cripple you back, but it's worth it sometimes...

hariyama @leftovers
adamant-thick fat
evs: 76hp, 252atk, 180def
substitute
focus punch
ice punch
payback

Now this set is amazing. Seriously, why don't people use hariyama more? It's built for sub-punching. Payback combined with subs will kill psychic's and ghost's. The rest you kill while hiding behind your sub. Don't complain about shell bell, it's because of the item clause rule.

Tell me any improvements you can think of on this team. But, keep in mind I can only use these pokemon. I'm required to use empolean as well.

Empoleon; Clefable; Alakazam; Gengar; Mr.Mime; Kabutops; Lanturn; Slowking; Ursaring; Smeargle; Dustox; Hariyama; Sharpedo; Solrock; Absol; Jirachi; Floatzel; Spiritomb; Rhyperior; Probopass

I edited that recommendation in. Sounded like a good idea to me. What do you think of the rest of the team, otherwise? I think it has pretty good overall synergy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)