Monotype Monotype Generations Tour VI - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling act. Was on time and dmed my then offline opponent. Waited 45mins then checked on smog to find out that he was afk waiting for chall or something, I challed then got no response. Was pretty late for me so I had to go.

1644763834278.png

XSTATIC COLD

Banned deucer.
Calling act. Was on time and dmed my then offline opponent. Waited 45mins then checked on smog to find out that he was afk waiting for chall or something, I challed then got no response. Was pretty late for me so I had to go.

View attachment 406413
i am locked, then i can't chall you. And i was connected at the time we agreed and I waited your chall during 30 min. You didnt send me a message to warn me that you wanted to chall , plus you challed me 30 min after the time.
Let's play when you want, i'm always connected anyway.

monotype past gen kaguya.png

Last edited:
Calling Act. My opponent never responded my post on his wall. He also made a earlier post awhile back saying he giving the win to all his opponent in tours but I didn’t know if it still applied.

DugZa

Carpe Diem
is a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
NUPL Champion
Activity Wins

Hax Believer  vs  SuperDragonite
thelegendsrevamped  vs  Bluxio
Scholar  vs  StitChuu
Jojo8868  vs  Miles Mcfly
Showl  vs  sussypoi
Fylkir Pudin  vs  risinguptothetop
Podra  vs  crashy
Rex Slayer  vs  drakey
Mr.Bossaru  vs  Mack Knife
mixwell  vs  Crystal Vince
torterraxx  vs  Vodoom

Extensions

Azick  vs  Beka
Kaguya Lys  vs  XSTATIC COLD
Leafium Z  vs  txitxas

Coinflips

Estuardo19  vs  tier
TeamCharm  vs  Derpeddeath
style.cssvs  pink dreads
Glicht  vs  Pasta_Ravioli
2022-02-15 08_58_00-Showdown!.png

Taking over for maroon this week since he's busy; Round 2 will be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)