Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Rare Candies, or levelling up in the daycare. Sometime I just fight something on Route 229, and after one battle they level up to like lvl 10, which is enough to distinguish good from bad most of the time.

ok i want to RNG catch my first poke and i want to catch a shiny magikarp adamant. where would be the easiest/safest place to go about this process?

ok i want to RNG catch my first poke and i want to catch a shiny magikarp adamant. where would be the easiest/safest place to go about this process?
Preferable somewhere without NPCS. First one that comes to my mind is Valley Windworks or Fuergo Ironsworks.

ok cool i'll fly right over ^^ lol i might VM you or post here since this is my 1st try yay
You might want to save on the patch you have to surf to if you're doing valley windworks because you have to stand in patch of grass otherwise.

Also, probably post here as I have to go have christmas dinner in a minute XD. So someone else can help if I'm not around.

in rng manipulation of wild pokemon in emerald is it possible to get a flawless ditto with 31 ivs in each stat?im saying this because i cant find a specific frame with 31 ivs in each stat. What should i do?thanks.

PID: 3095800965 [B8862C85] | Created by Method 4 | Gender Number: 133 | Ability: 1

PID: 3912750740 [E937D694] | Created by Method 3 | Gender Number: 148 | Ability: 0
One of these two should work for Emerald. I'm not too keen with Emerald specifics, but if you read up on the articles hosted on-site you should be fine.

In the games, you can find Ditto in Platinum's Trophy Garden by talking to Mr. Backlot. IN D/P, they're just outside Canalave City.

If you meant on the board... Well, there are many people who have a flawless Ditto, just make a quick search.

For simple question like this, please use Google or the Simple Answers thread next time.

I have a question about RNGing for IVs

I'm at the step where you need to check what frame you are on, and I was wondering if the buneary running back and forth is an NPC, because I can never beat it: it always moves one or two squares before I collect the egg

If it is considered an NPC, what is the best way to beat it?

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

I'm at the step where you need to check what frame you are on, and I was wondering if the buneary running back and forth is an NPC, because I can never beat it: it always moves one or two squares before I collect the egg

it is an NPC but since it moves in the same path and not randomly it does not advance frames

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus

Since it's not running in a random pattern, it's not advancing the RNG. But don't worry about it. There are a bajillion off-screen NPCs in Solaceon, and there's no way you can beat them all. Just figure out what frame you tend to hit and go with that.

mattj

blatant Nintendo fanboy
Quick Q just cuz I've never looked into Wild Captures before...
I'm sweet scenting in the dragons den in HG working on a Jolly "flawless" ESpd DNite. I've already established that there are no Randomly moving NPCs around. I always start off by seeing if I hit my seed or not by Sweet Scenting. Usually, only 1 poke will show up for each SS on each seed in other places I've tried it in HG. However, in this cave I've at least come across 2 distinct pokes per seed on the very first sweet scent. Is this normal?

So I would have to wichu a totally new spread huh? I was hoping I could choose another frame. That sucks because I'm trying to do swift swim hp electric naughty horsea, but I only seem to get one spread and that has sniper..

Nexus

Forever the Recusant
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
So I would have to wichu a totally new spread huh? I was hoping I could choose another frame. That sucks because I'm trying to do swift swim hp electric naughty horsea, but I only seem to get one spread and that has sniper..
yep sorry if that the ability attached to that spread it cant be changed only by choosing a new one

what would be harder for a beggining RNGer? breeding or catching i already am a decent breeder the only problem is RNG is reaally new to me but i'm starting to catch on since i downloaded it yeterday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)