Critique it, I guess.

Azelf@Damp Rock
Jolly
252HP/252Spe/4Atk

Rain Dance
Taunt
Stelf Rawk
Explosion

Standard Lead. Sets up rain then rawks. Goes boom when there's nothing better to do.

Kingdra@Life Orb
Naughty
252Atk/240SpA/16Spe
Draco Meteor
Hydro Pump
Surf
Rain Dance

Standard Kingdra Early game powerhouse that will punch holes into enemy teams.

Kabutops@Choice Band
Adamant
252Atk/252Spd/4Def
Waterfall
Stone Edge
Brick Break
X-Scissor

This guy hits ridiculously hard with his Waterfall. Stone Edge is for STAB, Brick Break is for Blissey, X-Scissor is for Grass types, namely Celebi. He can also come into Heatrans STAB attacks with ease, and OHKO with Waterfall.

Bronzong@Damp Rock
Impish
252HP/128Atk/128Def
Rain Dance
Explosion
Light Screen
Reflect

Mid game rain replenisher. Sets up screens if it can,, and like Azelf, goes boom when it gets bored.

Zapdos
Timid
252SpA/252Spe/4HP
Thunder
Ancient Power
Rain Dance
Roost

He's here mainly for Gyara and Empoleon, also any bulky water. Ancientpower is solely for Shedinja. Roost to heal injuries.

Ludicolo@Choice Specs
Modest
252SpA/40Spe/196HP
Hydro Pump
Energy Ball
Ice Beam
Giga Drain

Special Sweeper. Hydro Pump for STAB, Ice Beam so Mence doesn't get too comfortable, Energy Ball for Swampert. Giga Drain is filler.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

You sir, are in violation of rule 3. If you beef up your descriptions a bit and PM them to me, i'll be glad to unlock this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)