SM OU My OU Stall team

Introduction:

I have built this team after practicing 2 weeks in the ladder and with experienced players. My maximum in the ladder was 1845.
Ladder.PNG

Team analysis:

1530965954703.png

Sableye-Mega (M) @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 110 Def / 144 SpD / 4 Spe
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Will-O-Wisp
- Recover
-Protect

Is the standard Sableye, magic guard to bounce hazards, knock off to remove leftvores to annoying mons like Heatran or Ferrothorn.

1530966283949.png

Unbe (Quagsire) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 6 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Toxic

Unaware Quagsire to stop boosters like Charizard X or Zygarde. Ice beam instead of scald becasue this helps to beat easily pokemon like Garchomp, Lando T, Gliscor...

1530966346876.png

Shedinja @ Focus Sash
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 6 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- X-Scissor
- Will-O-Wisp
- Toxic
- Protect

Yep, Shedinja. It is an amazing pokemon that helps to stop annoying pokemon like Mega Medicham, Mega Loopuny or Keldeo. The problem is that you have to have a good hazard control to use it well, that's why a defogger is necesary.

1530966630452.png

Mandibuzz @ Leftovers
Ability: Big Pecks
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Foul Play
- Roost
- Defog
- Whirlwind

Mandibuzz is perfect to use defog and to stop annoying pokemon like Kartana, Mega Pinsir or Hoopa U. Whirlind is for pokemon who use substitute, they destroy the team.

1530966821189.png

Jirachi @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 60 Def / 196 SpD
Careful Nature
- Iron Head
- Wish
- Protect
- Stealth Rock

Jirachi is perfect to stop the fairies and walls, is also able to use stealh rock to press the opponent. But the main cause of its use is by wish, with it all my pokemon can be healed without spending PP's in moves to recover.

1530970032345.png

Chansey @ Eviolite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 14 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Seismic Toss
- Toxic
- Soft-Boiled
- Aromatherapy

The standard Chansey, I don't have to much to explain

Reactions: Nog
Gotta admit it looks like a really cool team!

However I can see it have a lot of trouble against M-Mawile and fairy mons in general.

Althought I know you have Quagsire, a Zapdos could still give your team a very hard time, not to talk about Suicune~

I'm personally not a big fan of Mandibuzz as a defog since it's just carrying too many weaknesses and it's often too easy for your opponent to threaten it and therefore stop a defog or force a switch which isn't very ideal.

A specs lele is also hard to switch in to with this team as it can pretty much hit everything very hard if it's carrying HP-Fire.

Overall I think it's a pretty cool looking team despite it being stall, but probably not the most competetive, not saying it can't do very well versus competetive teams :)

Couple things: add more sentences in each pokemon's description
No, but seriously
I do see that there are a couple weaknesses to fairy types and zapdos in general. That might be fixable by simply switching mandibuzz to zapdos which gives you a semi-reliable switch into lele if you give it hp steel (pog champ amirite?). You could also give jirachi a focus sash allowing it to tank a slap from lele and then just kill it from there. I did also notice that shedinja doesn't really fit a niche on your team so maybe switching it to ferro and giving it the standard ferro set (with spikes instead of sr) would allow you to get more damage on opponent switch. As anidog said, this team DOES look very interesting and I'm looking to see the changes you make!!!

Until then... Deuces homie :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)