Well heres the over view

Deoxys - E @ leftovers
timid
Ev: 252 spe, 252 spA
~ taunt
~ stealth rock
~ psychic
~ shadowball
He gets stuff moving, gets my SR on the feild, taunts leads that try similar stuff

skarmory @ leftovers
impish
ev: 252 hp, 252 def, 6 spe
~ brave bird
~ whirlwind
~ spikes
~ roost
phazes, walls, and spikes

magnezone @ leftovers
modest
Ev: 252 spA, 84 spe, 172 hp
~ thunderbolt
~ hp ice
~ sub
~ magnetic rise
traps them darn steels, like fortress and skarmory, haven't seen him lately so i decided to put him in as a nice trapper and powerful t-bolter

Starmie @ leftovers
timid
Ev: 160 hp, 216 spe, 132 spA
~ surf
~ ice beam
~ rapid spin
~ recover
Well hears my spinner, also acts as a sweeper for teams that can't counter it fast and powerful, and it get rid of spikes

Gliscor @ leftovers
impish
Ev: 252 hp, 104 def, 76 spe
~ taunt
~ roost
~ Aerail Ace
~ Earthquake
Second physical wall, for fighting, as taunts just for fun

blissey @ leftovers
calm
Ev: 252 def, 80 hp, 176 spD
~ aromatherapy
~ softboil
~ toxic
~ sesmic toss
Now we rolling, blissey give me a beastly special wall, that can heal my other pokes for support

Why would you have HP Bug on Deo-E?

And why would you want Blissey to carry both Wish & Softboil, when it can learn a valuable move in its place.

Leftovers is pointless on Deoxys when you are so frail and have no defensive EVs.

MixApe outspeeds and OHKOs 4 of your Pokemon. If Starmie and Deoxys are gone, MixApe automactically wins the game.

good point of deoxys i was not thinking

wish on blissey makes it one the best clerics, it allows it to heal its fellow team mates, which works great, but i may change to aromatherapy

You have a massive Deoxys-E weakness. It hits 5/6 of your team for Super Effective. If it happens to use Shadow Ball over Psychic, it can decimate your entire team.

That lead Deoxys-e is blegh. Max Spe/SpA is not needed considering it needs to get some Spikes/SR up before it dies (which it likely will) Use a bulkier set:

Deoxys-e @ Leftovers/Focus Sash
Modest/Timid
220 HP/252 SpA/36 Spe
Spikes/Stealth Rock
Recover
Psychic
Taunt/Knock Off

Taunt can stop other leads from messing you up, though watch out for Bronzong.

Anyway, you need to patch up this Deoxys-e weakness. You could opt for straight up Bronzong (which gets Reflect)

Bronzong @ Leftovers
Sassy
252 HP/128 Att/128 SpD
Reflect
Hypnosis
Gyro Ball
EQ/Light Screen

Walls Deoxys-e pretty handily, unless they have some random HP Fire, which they never really do.

Taylor

i am alien
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you're having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
If you concentrate and carefully read the second paragraph, you will eventually understand what it demands. This text can be found in our RMT rules; the rules you should read before posting a team. In future, make sure you have read the rules before posting a thread. Please, read and abide the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)