Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
I have no complaints with this chapter. It does seem like it's reminiscing of the old Team 7. Pretty good

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
it's like tears for fears said, everybody wants to rule the world

Sakura didnt need the help, since she has the chakra point she can release it and become temporarily more powerful, at least strong enough to beat whatever that thing was attacking her, since she isn't wasting its energy to look young she may be stronger than tsunade at that point

It's nice to see though that kishi didn't forget that Kiba said he wanted to become hokage, and apparently it's a sentiment shared by all of team rookie, Shikamaru for hokage?

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
This is all I got out of the chapter really. Now how long till she starts summoning slugs...
If there's a "Slug Sage Mode" like there is a "Toad Sage Mode" and a "Snake Sage Mode", I really don't want to know about it.

EDIT:
Satisfaction said:
It's nice to see though that kishi didn't forget that Kiba said he wanted to become hokage, and apparently it's a sentiment shared by all of team rookie, Shikamaru for hokage?
"Being Hokage is such a drag." - Just not seeing Shikamaru as Hokage.

Actually aside from his reintroduction I don't recall him ever using that phrase in Shippuden Asumas death really changed things for him. Naruto said he and Sasuke would die fighting each other, Kakashis probably going to die with Obito, Sakura and Shikamaru seem to be the most viable candidates

Sakura shows up that great power then needs naruto and sasuke to save her again....? what ?
This is what i got from the chapter. Sakura, even in her one moment to show her independence, got her ass saved by two dudes. Now i'm sure she would have survived thanks to her healing abilities but damn it why did Kishi go back to the stereotype that women need protecting?

I think the point of that scene was to show that despite the hell that they've all been through they're all still a team, and a strong one at that, Sakura expended the least amount of Chakra to do the equivalent of what Sasuke and Naruto did, and unlike them she can still theoretically release her seal and become all the stronger, she did good this chapter

I think the point of that scene was to show that despite the hell that they've all been through they're all still a team, and a strong one at that, Sakura expended the least amount of Chakra to do the equivalent of what Sasuke and Naruto did, and unlike them she can still theoretically release her seal and become all the stronger, she did good this chapter
It would only be a temp boost though releasing her seal since its just stored chakra, remember Tsunade went into a coma after expending most of hers when Pain attacked.

Now if she secretly taught Sakura her final form as she revealed when she fought Madara, that would be more impressive.

"It's been a while since everyone from the same graduating class gathered in the same place!"

Poor Tenten and Rock Lee.

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
@ above, actually I'm pretty sure (from the Chuunin exam arc) Rock Lee, Tenten, and Neji are from the class above Naruto

Oh that's true! I remember Neji calling them rookies (NEJIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII). Couldn't Orochimaru just use edo tensei and bring Neji back to life on the spot? They could just use one of the Ten-Tails clone / soldier / random ???? things and bring back Neji, right?

Also, inb4 kakashi dies and obito falls to talk no jutsu
but I eagerly await next week's chapter

Yeah gai had the bright idea to hold his team back a year for training, pity if it had been any previous year neji probably would have certainly passed maybe lee though it's far more doubtful, Hinatas development would be compromised though

Also, inb4 kakashi dies and obito falls to talk no jutsu
but I eagerly await next week's chapter
Either Kakashi will turn Obito with TnJ (and subsequently live for a few more chapters) or Obito will snap and kill Kakashi, and then head back and fuck up the actual battle going on.

@ above, actually I'm pretty sure (from the Chuunin exam arc) Rock Lee, Tenten, and Neji are from the class above Naruto
but they are still apart of the "Konoha 11"

I mean, sure Team Gai weren't in the same year but those 11 kids were always shown as being the 'next gen' of Konoha, so I don't understand the point of not putting Tenten and Rock Lee in that scene.

but they are still apart of the "Konoha 11"

I mean, sure Team Gai weren't in the same year but those 11 kids were always shown as being the 'next gen' of Konoha, so I don't understand the point of not putting Tenten and Rock Lee in that scene.
Team Gai are part of the Konoha 11 (being the 4 teams that sat for the chunnin exam), but not the Rookie 9 (which refers to the 3 rookie teams that did it).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)