Naruto (Spoilers ITT)

Now a better question would be where's Anko, she has literally disappeared ever since Kabuto caught her and used her cursed seal to fuel his own impure ressurections.
Anko was left in a cave after sasuke draw out an Oorochimaru orocrux from her. I don't know if she is dead but surely she is totally forgotten. Her mission was to track down Kabuto along Sai and Yamato but since the destruccion of konoha sai and yamato has been busy. The other team that was assigned to Anko are dead, so I suppose konoha already give the "lost in action" to Anko, since no one of her team actually returned to Konoha.

And about Yamato, I think he is pretty weak after the poison Kabuto give him to capture him and adding the energy drain(?) to fuel the Zetsus.

Another untied knot is Black Zetsu, The mizukage returned well and alive from her mission of protect the Daimyos so, do this mean that black zetsu is dead or imprisioned? maybe not, since he is "the earth" he could run easy from the battle if he think he could not win it. But them, where he returned? to a cave full of incinerated white zetsus courtesy of Sasuke? to Tobis side in another dimension? or to madara's side while he wait for hashirama?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
What was Orochimaru even doing? Also, poor Sai (and poor Taka); they were basically abandoned for the sake of team 7 feels.

The greatest character back in the battlefield. The Great Snake is above all else...a snake! Orochimaru finishing off the weakened Kages would be a superb plot twist.

on oorochimaru intentions..... help the kages? take a "sample" of then for later? or actually help then?

Since he took Karin and suiguetsu (not yugo, who has a healing like ability), I don't really know what to expect.

want some theorymoning here!

on oorochimaru intentions..... help the kages? take a "sample" of then for later? or actually help then?

Since he took Karin and suiguetsu (not yugo, who has a healing like ability), I don't really know what to expect.

want some theorymoning here!
You're forgetting Karin was the main healer, just have to bite her. Jugo only really worked on Sasuke since he had the cursed seal, which is derived from Jugo's natural ability (so he was basically transferring some of his body I guess to him), not sure if it really works on anyone in general?

Does oro know that jiraiyas dead? Since everyone's coming back why not revive him too and have the original sannin fight along the new generation?

blitzlefan

shake it off!
I thought it was already stated that Jiraiya couldn't be brought back via Edo Tensei, as Jiraiya's body sank to the bottom of the sea.

Edit: I remember they need some DNA, something they can't get anymore. IDK though.

I thought the edo used the body of some random and morphed it to resembling the one being brought back. If that's still the case where jirachi's original body is shouldn't really be a concern

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
you need a dna sample, but oro was jiraiya's bff so maybe he's got a kunai with his blood lying around or something...wouldn't put it past kishi @_@

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
Yay..? I mean it was always on since Sasuke wants to be kage now.

I wanted to see Madara react to an Uchiha fighting for the good guys damn it.
oh ya i just meant it from the earlier translation where sasuke said "let it burn" or something and sai was like "you heard that too right"

i just thought people dismissed it lol

woops never mind, sai meant that for the hokage remark.

Nooo! Not Jiraiya!!! The last remaining cool character in the series! The last part of "good" Naruto! Haku and Zabuza were already disgraced, my heart couldn't take Jiraiya coming back for dumb reasons.

But yeah, getting Jiraiya DNA should be easy as hell if the frogs are willing to cooperate. Plus didn't Jiraiya go around dumping his dna for like 20 years?

oh ya i just meant it from the earlier translation where sasuke said "let it burn" or something and sai was like "you heard that too right"

i just thought people dismissed it lol

woops never mind, sai meant that for the hokage remark.
lol even Sasuke isn't that bipolar.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I hope Kakashi and Obito both die. So that someone important actually dies in the war. For fucks sake. You'd think more of the high ranking ninjas would have died. Since this is you know the biggest war ever. Plus Madara is uberly powerful.

kokoloko

what matters is our plan!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
dude tsunade was literally cut in two and she didnt die how fucking ridiculous is that

also what a surprise sasuke is still crazy

Danmire

its okay.
is an Artist Alumnus
That's the creepiest smile I have ever fucking seen. Damn, Sakura, can't you just be honest for once.

This chapter was okay. Sasuke is still a whiny dipshit so whatever

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Once again Kishi goes for the mindfuck of who the fuck does Sakura like. Hes just trolling at this point. Sasuke is as fucking batshit crazy as usual except I still don't like how he randomly choose konoha's side. Orochimaru? I bet he still wants to be hokage or something dumb.

Also Coronis, I know he isn't quite kakashi level, but Neji isn't important? really? Also ya I could see Kakashi dying, but my true hope is fucking sasuke bites the dust and puts an end to the fucking Uchiha

v

protected by a silver spoon
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
the last page literally made me laugh out loud with how out of the blue it was. also idk how I feel about oro now without the sinisterness...he's more like a creepy uncle than a mysterious immortal snake warrior now

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Between karin still being obsessed with sasuke after he tried to kill her, oro acting completely out of character/being 'creepy' for comic relief and tsunade surviving being bisected this was a really bad chapter imo. Seriously doubt that kishi would kill off kakashi without any leadup so last page is probably genjutsu/izanami/something?

Someone actually important really should die in this war. Neji is the closest we've got but he's been pretty much irrelevant since the end of part 1 anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)