National Dex Nat Dex Ubers-> You cant bring counters to all of them

https://pokepast.es/d122dfe17df97503

This is a team I threw together to get started in the tier because it has a really high power level and I enjoy that. I ended up getting to 12 on the ladder with it and beating the no.4 guy. While the team is not explicitly hyper offense, a idea behind it is that all of the mons are so strong that just lacking sufficient counters to one leads to a very straight forward wincon for this team.

Deo-A
This mon does the same thing as deo-s lead except that it hits harder and dies more easily. Taunt is essential since the team has no reliable counterplay to xerneas, ekiller and zygarde if they get setup. Spikes is prefered over rocks, since my team has no knock off user and all bird wear rocks. Spikes does more damage to ndm and pdon on first switchin. They also can be stacked if deo-a gets a good start.
Thunderbolt is to hit ho oh and yveltal. Its also a move with decent neutral coverage if deo-a wants to deal damage without lowering spa with psycho boost.
Talking of that, psycho boost is just a strong hit on anything that doesnt resist it. With full spa investment it can ohko offensive groudon after spikes. The main reason I use this over deo-s is that it can serve as a strong breaker in some matchups and be useful outside of setting rocks any dying. A preserved sash can save the game against sweepers like Sd flame charge koraidon or ekiller.

Koraidon
Koraidon is arguably the strongest offensive mon in the metagame. I choose scarf since the team already has enough setup reliant breakers. Scarf also shores up the mu against other scarfers and faster threats. It also gives another lead option if deo seems like a bad lead in preview. Low kick is choosen over cc since it allows Koraidon to beat the primals 1v1 and has higher pp. Terra fighting is chosen over fire since low kick has no recoil and is in my experience a better cleaning tool. Evs are max max since I cant think of other spreads that make more sense.

Arceus (Ekiller)
This man is the star of this team. Skil scarf gives espeed the necesary power boost to kill most low to medium bulk mons at +2. Refresh lets it set up to +4 on ho oh as long as sun isnt up. It also serves as a nice way to tricking the opponent into thinking the treat is neutralised after a burn only to reaslise too late that that was not the case. The drawback is that this set is pretty do or die as the lack of recovery and weakness without setup makes this mon pretty useless if it drops below 40% and has no setup. Terra ghost is to beat other ekiller and most importantly, give a chance against marshadow and zacian-c. Now that everyone expects it, it has lost some power but still the pure threat of it makes revengekilling it risky.
About 40% of my wins come from ekiller cheesing on of its checks with refresh or just being strong and destroying a team that let their checks get too low.

Xerneas
Xerneas is the other big wincon of the team. The evs let it live univested sunsteelstrike after rocks and eq in terra-e from ndm. They give xerneas a chance against scarf Koraidon, forcing it to terra fire to deal significant damage with flare blitz.
Terra-e lets it ohko most ho ohs with tbolt and also beat ndm more reliably. Thunderbolt is chooses over thunder since thunder kills ho oh 100% of the time 70% of the time while tbolt just requires some chip.
Sub lets it potentially beat full hp pdon after setup by phishing for pblade misses and then getting 2 free hits. Aside from that its sub. It does sub things like preventing status from hooh and zygarde.

Necrozma Dusk Mane (Ultra Necrozma)
In ndm form, this mon serves as a decent defensive backbone to the team. It can take some hits decently well and lure ho oh. Rock slide after transformantion ohkos ho ohs that thought they could sacred fire the steel type. The type change also helps against the ekiller mu, where they click eq, only to take a big pg from unecro that suddenly lives the move. At +1+1 unecro can sweep a lot of teams outright that lack darkceus, suckerpunch yveltal or scarf koraidon. The Z move is vital to keep its ohko potential against arceus forms and other neutral targets and should not be used carelessly. The speed is optimised to outspeed all relevant unboosted threats at +1 and some slower +2 threats like adamant rock polish groudon. The bait potential gives this mon very easy setup but in exchange the enemy team needs to be sufficiently weakend since unecro does not have the ridiculous stab power a mon like pdon has.

Primal Groudon
Talking of the big bad monster. Double dance pdon can win any game that does not have a giratina-O. Evs are to outspeed all unboosted mons at +2, max attack to ohko as much as possible at +2 (terra fire heat crash ohkos oh ho) and the rest are in spdef to take xernas hits better.
Groudon is invaluable against more defensive teams, since its absolutly sickening attack stat lets it force kos on anything at +2. It is also the teams best oh ho switchin and in general the defensive backbone this offensive team needs to be able to regain momentum.

I would really aprechiate feedback on this team. My main concern is that might be a lack of synergy.
Otherwise this might actually be a good team. Since I got really high on the ladder with this, this might have what it takes to be a sample team.

Lastly, feel free to try this team. The biggest thing about this is that its fun to use. It is not easy to use and careless play leads to losses but it can also snatch a win out of a seemingly unplayable matchup through the sheer brutality of sd groudon or the stupidness of refresh ekiller :)

This is my favorite NatDex Ubers team at the moment. It’s nice to see a strong team that’s fun to play and isn’t just a Primal Groudon + Ho-Oh + Necrozma-DM. The main weaknesses of the team:

:Zygarde-Complete:

This team has no ground resist or immunity, so Zygarde-Complete is naturally pretty annoying. It can trap things in with Thousand Waves, then Tera. You can beat Zygarde with some strong attacks, but it’ll be able to take some of your Pokemon down with it.

:Giratina-Origin:/:Ho-Oh:

4 out of the 6 Pokemon on this team have setup moves. Naturally, this means a Dragon Tail Giratina-O or a Whirlwind Ho-Oh are pretty annoying, switching out your Pokemon and getting rid of their boosts. Against these, we have to take them out quickly. It’s possible (A set up Primal Groudon does the trick) but not easy.

Overall, this is a great team for the exact reason the title states: you can’t bring counters to all of them. Arceus is incredibly strong, Koraidon is a nightmare, and even Deoxys can take KOs. Honestly, there aren’t many improvements I can think of. The only thing I’ve considered is HP Fire over Substitute on Xerneas just for some extra coverage, but this team is also very strong as is. Very nice job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)