Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Poison Jab
- Stone Edge

The Wall Breaker of this Team.
Terrakion really packs a punch and with choice band can really hurt some mons that try to switch in with CC and Stone Edge dealing around 50% damage. Poison Jab allows it to KO weakened bulky faires such as clefable and tapu fini. Earthquake is for Toxapex and Galarian Slowking. Full Speed EVs and Jolly allow it to outspeed a lot of other wall breakers including specs Blacephalon.
The Best thing about Terrakion unlike other wall breaker is that it doesn't fear a Knock Off thanks to its ability Justified.

Calcs:
252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Close Combat vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Corviknight: 219-258 (54.8 - 64.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

-1 252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Stone Edge vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian: 178-210 (46.5 - 54.9%) -- 99.6% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 192+ Def Tapu Fini: 180-212 (52.3 - 61.6%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Poison Jab vs. 252 HP / 200 Def Clefable: 264-312 (67 - 79.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Toxapex: 174-206 (57.2 - 67.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

252 Atk Choice Band Terrakion Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Slowking-Galar: 392-462 (99.4 - 117.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

:SS/Zapdos:
Sparky (Zapdos) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 28 Def / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Thunderbolt
- Hurricane
- Volt Switch

Originally, this spot was reserved for Band Weavile but I scrapped it since it didn't work out well.
Zapdos checks all flying types that might give my team trouble such as corviknight, tornadus-therian and pelipper on rain teams. It also hits mons like garchomp, buzzwole, urshifu-r, kartana and SD rillaboom. Physical Attackers especially Kartana and rillaboom fear touching it because of static. Timid and 232 speed evs allow it to just outspeed Urshiftu- R.

:SS/Landorus-Therian:
Grammy Pa (Landorus-Therian) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- U-turn

The King of OU and a necessity on most teams.
Landorus is my rocker and electric immune and ground immune. Its hurts a lot of attackers with its intimidate ability and even with atk even can still hit hard. 0 Speed IVs and Sassy with 252spd & 252hp give me the last uturn against other landorus and enough bulk to face of mons like dragapult and blacephalon without taking too much damage.

:SS/Corviknight:
Bird (Corviknight) @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Def / 88 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Body Press
- U-turn
- Defog
- Roost

The Tank.
Corviknight is my defogger and slow pivoter. It checks mons like rillaboom, kartana, tapulele, landorus, weavile, buzzwole, garchomp and resists future sight. Like Lando, no speed IVs means the last uturn against other corviknights. Rocky Helmet punishing uturn corviknight, lando and other physical mons.

:SS/Toxapex:
Too Toxic To Kill (Toxapex) (M) @ Shed Shell
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Haze
- Toxic

Too Toxic to Kill.
Toxapex is one of the best mons on this team checking Dragapult, Blacepahlon, Heatran, Buzzwole, Urshiftu-R. With Knock Off it punishes a lot of mons by removing their items. Haze deals with setup sweepers. Toxic cripples opposing mons. Recover provides more survivability.
There's no scald in this set since knock off provides more utility dealing surprisingly high damage against Dragapult and Blacephalon.

:SS/Rillaboom:
GroooKey (Rillaboom) @ Life Orb
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Grassy Glide
- Knock Off
- Superpower

Cleaner/Sweeper/WallBreaker
Rillaboom beats up foes with its infamous Grassy Glide/ Grassy Terrain Combo. Life Orb means I don't get choice locked unlike choice band sets and allow me to use Swords Dance further boost my beastly attack. After 1 SD, Rillaboom is capable of OHKO'ing a lot of mons like Magnezone, Heatran, Melmetal, Landorus-therian even after intimidate reduction. It can KO a weakened Corviknight with superpower at +2 ATK. It does struggle against TOrnadus-therian, skarmory, buzzwole, healthy corviknight but Zapdos clears that up.

Calcs:
+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Rillaboom Grassy Glide vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Landorus-Therian in Grassy Terrain: 337-398 (88.2 - 104.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+1 252+ Atk Life Orb Rillaboom Superpower vs. 4 HP / 252 Def Magnezone: 390-460 (138.2 - 163.1%) -- guaranteed OHKO

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Rillaboom Superpower vs. 252 HP / 252 Def Melmetal: 445-525 (93.8 - 110.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

+2 252+ Atk Life Orb Rillaboom Superpower vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Corviknight: 272-320 (68.1 - 80.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Link to Paste: Banded Justice + Monke Bashing BO (pokepast.es)

Last edited:

ironwater

⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡⚡
is a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
PS Admin
Hey Iceman8911, I'm not locking your RMT, even though the descriptions are a bit short (you reached the 3 lines on phone for most of them). Would be cool to add the set just before the description for each Pokemon so that the rater don't need to switch between your descriptions and the paste. I may give you a rate if I find enough time.

I forgot again, how do you show pokemon sprites
You can write :SS/Pokemon_name: to have the big Pokemon sprites like :SS/Tapu lele: and :Pokemon_name: for the minisprites like :tapu lele:.

Hey Iceman8911, I'm not locking your RMT, even though the descriptions are a bit short (you reached the 3 lines on phone for most of them). Would be cool to add the set just before the description for each Pokemon so that the rater don't need to switch between your descriptions and the paste. I may give you a rate if I find enough time.

You can write :SS/Pokemon_name: to have the big Pokemon sprites like :SS/Tapu lele: and :Pokemon_name: for the minisprites like :tapu lele:.
Thanks a LOT

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)