NOC Neighborhood mafia game over, mafia won

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got home late from work but deadline

CALLING IT, GAME OVER, MAFIA WINS

shubaka/Hawkie was vigged, they were the town backup

Aubisio was killed by the mafia, he was Mr. President

That leaves Empoof the Doc, Oddish the VT, and XandrojX the VT with a used gun endgamed by Josh the shrink, Asek the investigator, and Gale Wing SRock the Hooker

Blazade Postgame:

Vamp killed himself into a guy that publicly claimed mutual destruction when a vamp targeted them.

Town mislynched and misvigged with every single shot that was given to them, ignored incredibly obvious scumtells, and lynched Haruno in his towniest game by far.

Mafia did significantly less bad than that.

This game was a clown fiesta but that certainly made for an enjoyable massclaim Day 1 lol.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
gg.
Hosts let me fucking be town please jfc

This was my first game not subbing in and I felt I played well even though there was a lot of issues with this game, I'm very happy with my performance. Maf was fun to work with and Empoof was fun to fake work with. And yea, I was maf aligned shrink, idk why noone called me out since Texas was anti vamp for town but I guess him saying he's neutral works for me

Damn lol

Ah, oh well. This game was a beautiful disaster. Despite how poorly I played compared to other games and the whole madness that was eod 1, I found everything surprisingly enjoyable. Thanks for the game, tropius!

Had suspicions about Gale and Asek, especially near the end of day 2, but Josh slipped my mind. Really should've focused more on them than Empoof, really poor play on my part. Too bad I was so off this game, I really think I could've played better but I was in a poor state of mind from the start. Almost asked to sub out but tropius was already having a hard enough time with that. Considering taking a break from nocs till I feel better.

GG everyone. Mafia deserved to win this tbh.

ALSO Re: Hoods/number of scum, tropius was supposed to say in the OP that no hood had more than 2 MAFIA as opposed to scum, the idea was that the informed scum would be relatively spread out but the hoods were just RNG and that condition was taken care of by 3 mafia. I didn't realize till day 2 the potential confusion with the vampire and tropius's wording but at that point I couldn't fix it without throwing the mafia under the bus unless someone asked me about it.

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
What were my conditions for victory from my role post? Was it just vamps I had to kill or vamps+maf?

Fun experience for the first time playing mafia, coming into this I was thinking it was a straight village vs mafia game and thought that my targets to kill were the arsonist/saboteur. Given that I was a hunter I figured my best game play was to go hard on everything, be completely open to try and establish a clear town, and then get killed off d2/n2 once I'd gleaned some information that the town could hopefully use to win. Made for some very interesting gameplay and posts. Also pc++. Pleased at the gut read on Gale turning out to be true, feels like I should have pushed harder on that but was a hard sell with how little he posted. Nice job on the tex is 100% maf call Haruno.

Next time I'll probably be in a position to use a little more "information control" as Empoof would put it, but damn if basically being a stream of consciousness into the thread wasn't fun.

Have to wonder what would have happened if Dentricos didn't suicide into me

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
LMFAO Jalmont asek did learn from you in weeb AHAHA. Damn here's my list

Mafia mvp goes to empoof for being the most obvious scum shoutouts to everyone that blindly listened to him misleading at every direction which led to a mafia win.

village mvp goes to myself still. Called out two out of four mafia and no one even bothered going for asek/josh/empoof which I was certain was the scum team. Everyone else played bad. Shoutouts to tropius for making me have the shittiest role and being unable to claim.

Overall I feel town played terrible. Mafia played even worse with 2 of them going out of their way to specifically kill me (why was this never a point of discussion after it was blatantly obvious I got bw'd by mafia?) but incapable leadership led to our downfall.

I was 50-50 twin being scum and giving him gun might be considered helping mafia win but from my point of view if he was scum village lost 100% anyways so it didn't matter and if he was town he might've been able to do something I guess?

This was a clown fiesta and I had no idea what was going on.

Dentricos "leaking" a scum chat he wasn't even a part of to get everyone to target him (when he wasnt even town in the first place)
VAMP TARGETING A NEUTRAL WHO CLAIMED HE AUTOSUICIDES IF VAMP TARGETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
neutral that has the worst wincon in existence and autoloses if a specific player targets him.
Partial janitor? Since role pms weren't leaked on death despite the role names being given out.

FUCK 40 PAGES BY DAY 1! That has to be a record.

This was just overall a eh game and I'm glad it's over. Next noc plz. The biggest takeaway for me as a player is I need to play far more aggressive ala US play since that's the only way to avoid a myslynch.

edit: Why was gale wing srock never mentioned in like any scum discussion bar like once by asek to throw everyone off the trail in like page 10-30 cbf to find exact page. Come on, idles are usually top of the list if you don't have a dedicated scum read.

Haruno

What were my conditions for victory from my role post? Was it just vamps I had to kill or vamps+maf?

Fun experience for the first time playing mafia, coming into this I was thinking it was a straight village vs mafia game and thought that my targets to kill were the arsonist/saboteur. Given that I was a hunter I figured my best game play was to go hard on everything, be completely open to try and establish a clear town, and then get killed off d2/n2 once I'd gleaned some information that the town could hopefully use to win. Made for some very interesting gameplay and posts. Also pc++. Pleased at the gut read on Gale turning out to be true, feels like I should have pushed harder on that but was a hard sell with how little he posted. Nice job on the tex is 100% maf call Haruno.

Next time I'll probably be in a position to use a little more "information control" as Empoof would put it, but damn if basically being a stream of consciousness into the thread wasn't fun.

Have to wonder what would have happened if Dentricos didn't suicide into me
village lost 100% regardless of dentricos suiciding or not. I do not see dentricos or your existence managing to bring up josh/asek as scum ever. Should've played more scumlike this game was my biggest regret oh wells. Town being forced to lie about their own PR is dumb. Blazade mind posting all the role pms?

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Props to tropius for trying this more unique format for a NOC, I hope to see other incarnations of this idea

Unfortunately the hosting error was a really critical error for the progression of the game, I had seen the flip so I couldn't sub in and half the game had seen it and needed to be subbed

I think Dentricos should have been the D1 lynch and I have no idea why Empoof was trying to stand up for vampires or whatever as town, his D1 play was lol he wyld tho

Haruno is easy mislynch bait cause he always acts so dang shady lol

I do wonder if the role PMs were written in advance enough of the game to be reviewed bc they were never posted and Haruno beefed with his.

D1NOCMISLYNCH

The Role PMs were written in advance but tropiusisbae has a very chaotic writing style lol

I'm not gonna go trapsing around for them, if tropius wants to release Role PMs and sheet she can.

Haruno

Props to tropius for trying this more unique format for a NOC, I hope to see other incarnations of this idea

Unfortunately the hosting error was a really critical error for the progression of the game, I had seen the flip so I couldn't sub in and half the game had seen it and needed to be subbed

I think Dentricos should have been the D1 lynch and I have no idea why Empoof was trying to stand up for vampires or whatever as town, his D1 play was lol he wyld tho

Haruno is easy mislynch bait cause he always acts so dang shady lol

I do wonder if the role PMs were written in advance enough of the game to be reviewed bc they were never posted and Haruno beefed with his.

D1NOCMISLYNCH
multiple users outright claimed their role pms were unusable throughout day 1 and texas mentioned that up till now he still didn't know what his wincon was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)