NOC Neighbourhood mafia: Signups [open]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Sorry NOC+Mafia+Can't remember if I looked at this one or not in game approvals can't really join this one Gale :(

I will root for you though!

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean I've played avalon irl and wittybot mafia and i read through the simple game of mafia game so i'm reasonably okay, just shit like mylo and lylo and stuff like that that's pretty tech heavy. also will probably be very confused when people out me as scummy for totally reasonable behaviour :p

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
I mean I've played avalon irl and wittybot mafia and i read through the simple game of mafia game so i'm reasonably okay, just shit like mylo and lylo and stuff like that that's pretty tech heavy. also will probably be very confused when people out me as scummy for totally reasonable behaviour :p
Play like me and have your town + mafia game be play scummy as all hell

Hey guys, signups close in a bit under 9 hours, while we do have enough players to start without using the low priority players, I am still accepting signups. If you don't want to play but have a good team name, feel free to submit it here as well, I might use it

Hey guys, I'm calling deadline after I finish doing writing the Role PM's (10/14 at time of posting). Last call for anyone who want to join. Open to all except:
Blazade who needs to contact me if he wants a say in the team name decision and
Da Letter El cause he approved it
any other mod who looked at the DLE version of the spreadsheet is also not allowed to play, if you looked at my original you are fine because DLE changed it so much.

See you guys shortly,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)