New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Airi

formerly AmyQuaris
Request change name to Airi

When I joined smogon they gave me this nickname for some special reason, but I got over that stage and I never liked the name, so changing it not only helps me to get over that stage but also to have one that I do like

yep--mari

Last edited by a moderator:

SasukeNF

formerly Hangover
Requesting name change to SasukeNF

Reason: this was my original name back in 2009 but then some time between the early 2010s changed it. I would like to go back to it given that most people know me by that nick.

Also I would like to request to change my birthdate as I found that there was a mistake when originally creating my account. The correct one is June 23rd, 1995.

yep--mari

Requesting name change to Xufactor

My current username is too close to one of my social media accounts

ye--mari

Aqua Jet

Boba Bitch
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Community Contributor Alumnus
There is a SMALL chance for an exception to made sooner if you seriously want a second name or regret an old change, etc. but it will be permanent and under no circumstances will it ever be changed again. ever. Include a link to your original name change request that you want to revert.
I seriously want a second name and regret an old change. Turns out that naming yourself after a popular attack isn't the best idea when you hang out in mostly competitive chat rooms. As such, I'm requesting a name change to Ashico. I understand that this will be my last name change ever and I am comfortable with this. Here is a link to my last name change request (which I assume is what was requested in the OP).

that line refers to namechanges that don't take a name off an existing account like yours, for the latter we have a more robust policy now than "basically never" and i don't think i see a reason to deviate from 3 years rn. also you've just switched to this name + had submitted a request for a different name at first so idt you're committed to this name enough to justify an exception regardless. will keep in mind but for now it's a no

Fabriisse

formerly noobiste
requesting a changename to FabriiS$e since it is my name that i used on discord and socials media for 4 years. I used noobiste because it was my main account on PS when i started roughly 8 years ago. Today,i think noobiste is embarassing as a username and some people makes fun of my name when i lose to them in tournament

i can give you Fabriisse to avoid the special characters
ok thanks it suits me well. Agreeing for Fabriisse

done--mari

Request to change name to charjabugfan, as it’s my showdown name and would make it easier for people to find my user for tours etc.

sorry you don't qualify

John Madden

formerly j3b4it33d
Requesting my nickname to be changed to Madden

It is what I am most commonly referred to on both showdown and discord by the community. This is to make myself easier to recognize on the forums. I got my 100 posts and hoping to move on from the name

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/madden.561441/
Requesting my nickname to be changed to Madden

It is what I am most commonly referred to on both showdown and discord by the community. This is to make myself easier to recognize on the forums. I got my 100 posts and hoping to move on from the name

this is taken: https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/madden.561441/
Is it able to be changed to John Madden instead?

sure, done--mari

I would like to change my smogon name from "Kirigon" to "PokeChess" if possible please.
The nick has two capital letters, P and C: PokeChess.

I currently own the name PokeChess on the YouTube website https://www.youtube.com/@PokeChess, on the Chess.com website https://www.chess.com/member/pokechess, and on the Pokémon Showdown website https://pokemonshowdown.com/users/pokechess .

Just as I already got hold of the nick in the places mentioned above, I want to get it here on the smogon forum as well.

I plan to start making content on YouTube, and a unified nick across different platforms would be more than welcome.

Also, having the same nick in both Showdown and Smogon makes it easier for people to recognize me, as my nick will be the same in both places.

Thanks in advance <3.

oki--mari

ItzaDelta

formerly I-Deepblue-I
Requesting name change to "ItzaDelta", it's generally what I use outside of Smogon (especially on Showdown, but also on Discord) and I-Deepblue-I is also an identity i'd rather leave behind at this point.

oki--mari

Request for a name change from Skoithedemon -> SkyeTheDemon (capitalizations as well pls <3)
I no longer use this username and have switched to using the newer one throughout the end half of 2020, would like to clean up my socials and match my SD username, ty in advance <3

oki--mari

ItsJustDusk

Formerly The Great Unknown
The Great Unknown -> ItsJustDusk

I just want to match the name I'm using more commonly known with now and it's my PS atm.

I've had this account for 8 years.

Did! -Ticken

HYpertonix

OUPL Champion
Ideally: Hypertonix -> HYper

Else: Hypertonix -> HYpertonix

my main PS account is HYper with a capital HY and i would like to reflect that here.

if possible, changing to the name "HYper" would be appreciated, as that smogon account has not been active since 2011 and I've identified with the PS! nick for upwards of half a decade. Especially since i am playing in wcop for Canada this year, being easily identifiable on these forums would be ideal

Thank you for your consideration

okay @ caps with how long it's apparently been but im not gonna undo it later, you'll need a badge to take hyper though--mari

P2gyorg

formerly porygonboi
Hi, I'd like to request a name change to P2gyorg if possible. It's been over 3 years but I'm finally taking part in Smogon draft tourneys etc and this would match my Showdown and Discord.

oki--mari

fake tom numbers

formerly Tom1535
Hi, I’d like to request a name change to dead gamer man, tom isn’t even my name + made that username when I was a kid and wouldn’t want to confuse more people, thanks

rejected, active infraction + apparently also known alias of a banned user

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Tiering Contributor
Wanted to request a name change to Ehmcee, got a new Discord tag and want to keep things consistent between platforms. I've only ever gone by M24 on smogon and it's pretty much just a shortened version of my actual old tag, which I no longer use.

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)