ORAS UU New Team Please Help

I wanted to create a new team and see how it did. It's probably not very good so I would like some suggestions.

download (2).jpg
Mega-Beedrill@Beedrillite
Ability: Adaptability
Evs: 252 Spe / 252 Atk / 4 Spd
Nature: Jolly
-Drill Run
-U-turn
-Poison Jab
-Knock Off

I chose Beedrill for one reason and one reason only he is my favorite Mega evolution. He is so fast and he hits like a truck. He is the center of the team and is running a basic set.

download (3).jpg
Aggron @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
Evs: 252 Def / 252 Hp / 4 Atk
Nature: Impish
-Iron Head
-Protect
-Stealth Rock
-Toxic

This set is to basically back up everything Beedrill is weak to as well as setting up rocks and being a fairy coverage as well as being a annoyance to any Pokemon that hasn't set up yet. The sturdy is there just to let me get off an stealth rock against a fighting type and any Pokemon with earthquake.

download (4).jpg
Chandelure @ Air balloon
Ability: Flash Fire
Evs: 248 Hp / 252 Spa / 8 Spd
Nature: Modest
-Flamethrower
-Shadow ball
-Psychic
-Confuse ray

This set is to cover the fire weakness that Beedrill has because Aggron does not resist it. It also protects Aggron when I need it for a fairy or a Pokemon on my opponents team is really weak to rocks. Plus it is a special coverage I didn't have yet.

download (5).jpg
Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Evs: 252 Spe / 252 Spa / 4 Atk
Nature: Hasty
-Draco Meteor
-Earthquake
-U-turn
-Fire Blast

I didn't really know what to do with this team after Chandelure so I choose Hydreigon as my next team member because he is a beast. He is fast and can hit pretty hard and has amazing coverage.

download (6).jpg
Florges @ Leftovers
Ability: Flower Veil
Evs: 252 Spd / 252 Hp / 4 Spa
Nature: Calm
-Energy Ball
-Moonblast
-Wish
Protect

Florges is basically the special wall of the team and will be my helper when a Pokemon needs a switch in and will have some coverage with energy ball and moonblast.

download (7).jpg
Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Healer
Evs: 252 Hp / 252 Def / 4 Atk
Nature: Bold
-Heal bell
-Soft Boiled
-Hyper Voice
-Toxic

Blissey as we all know is a hunk of health and is mainly for healing purposes. I need it to stall out the enemy team with toxic / soft boiled and then do some damage with hyper voice. Blissey can also take a hit then relive the other Pokemon of there status problems

Thank you guys or gals that read this and I hope you can help me make my team better.

download (2).jpg download (3).jpg download (4).jpg download (5).jpg download (6).jpg download (7).jpg

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hey Teh wild goose, this is a nice looking team! I particularly like semi-stall feel of your almost-pink core mixed with the power of Hydreigon. I want to make a couple of suggestions in order to maximize your team's viability:

• I suggest you run Protect over Drill Run on Mega Beedrill, as base 75 speed is not reliable enough with such frail bulk. Drill Run doesn't OHKO any serious checks anyways, so it doesn't particularly make a difference to Mega Beedrill
  • Aggron is serving a redundant position that doesn't serve to check anything aside from the occasional Fairy-, Poison, or Rock-type move. If you want a Stealth Rock user that has strong defensive capabilities, I suggest using Eviolite Gligar. Gligar will gain a Fighting resist for your team while Florges/Blissey will still prevent all bulky Water-types from doing any serious damage, bar Crocune. If you have any questions regarding this set, feel free to pm me and we'll work together on battle strategy (I'm a UU mentor so I'm more than happy to assist). Here is a potential Gligar set that will benefit your team:
Gligar @ Eviolite
Ability: Hyper Cutter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Earthquake
- Roost
- Toxic / U-Turn / Stealth Rock

• Next, since your Chandelure is mainly to check Florges, run Substitute + Calm Mind and Leftovers, alongside Flamethrower/Fire Blast and Shadow Ball. The EV spread is 112 HP / 144 SpA / 252 Speed with a Timid nature. This will allow you to outspeed more bulky threats and take on Nidoqueen far more seriously, while the HP EVs will allow you to survive a Moonblast without it breaking Chandelure's substitute. More information on this set can be found here.
  • Replace Earthquake with Dark Pulse, and U-Turn with Superpower. These two changes will hit the Pokemon you want Hydreigon to hit for more effective damage, like Blissey.
  • Put Florges's Speed EVs into 232 Def / 24 SpD with a Calm nature. Florges is a special wall and doesn't need speed.
  • Use Seismic Toss on Blissey instead of Hyper Voice, hitting the whole tier for more reliable damage.

Happy battling :)​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)