News related to next week's BW Tour and Smogon Tour 12 Finals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
I'm posting this thread to avoid the barrage of questions we'll be receiving about how the recently implemented bans / newly released Dream World Pokemon will affect next weeks BW Tour and the Smogon Tour finals.

The answer is simple: Everything that was recently released via Dream World (ie. Sableye, Alakazam, Volbeat, etc.) will be allowed in next weeks tour, as well as the Smogon Tour finals. Additional information on what was released can be found here.

We typically use whatever the current tier list is for the tour. As such, Thundurus and Excadrill will be disallowed from next week's tour / the Smogon Tour finals seeing as they were banned. For more information on the Thundurus / Excadrill bans, check this thread and Jabba's post.

New World Order

Licks Toads
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I know I have a -10000% chance at winning, so this doesn't really affect me. However, it'll be interesting to see players scramble to get new teams together, and get a preview from those who think ahead and start using the likes of Jolteon and Aerodactyl or whoever else is now viable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)