Non pokebank-ou team, currently reached 1700

My team is based on some bulky guys, which will spread some damage and wear down the opposing team, before Alakazam and/or Aegislash comes in to kill the remaining of the opposite team.

Tyranitar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Mild Nature
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Crunch

I use T-tar as a lead. The EVs has this spread, so he can knock out Ferrothorn, Skarmory, Galvantula etc. which are common leads against my team, with his "surprise" fire blast. He is also my stealth rock source and the focus sash lets him set them up safely most of the time. Stone Edge is a Stab move which deals good damage against common flying types such as Togekiss or Talonflame. I can't figure out if i want pursuit or crunch in the last move slot.

Aegislash @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 244 Atk / 12 Spd
Adamant Nature
- King's Shield
- Swords Dance
- Shadow Sneak
- Sacred Sword

Aegislash is good when I need to kill things with 25% or less HP left. Besides that, i like to switch him into things like Goodra or Gengar (not to be confused with mega-gengar), which cannot kill him with Fire blast or Shadow ball. This activates his Weakness policy and combined with a swords dance, at +3 he runs through a lot of things with his Shadow Sneak.

Alakazam @ Alakazite
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute

I just love this guy. He has excellent coverage, insane base speed (150 after megaevo according to serebii) and 175 base power special attack. I love to shift him in to Mega Kangashkan to revenge kill, as he traces parental bond. Mostly he is used as a revengekiller and substitute is used whenever i predict my opponent to switch out on him.

Gliscor @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Poison Heal
EVs: 252 HP / 180 Def / 76 Spd
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Ice Fang
- Taunt
- Substitute

Gliscor is used as an excellent Aegislash counter and to taunt setup-sweepers and annoying leads. Substitute works great in that combination and with moves like EQ and ice fang he can do damage to a lot of things. His excellent defenses makes him a great wall too.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Substitute

One of my to specially defensive walls. He and Trevenant serves the same purpose. Dealing with opposing special attackers and burning potential physical threats. With his levitate ability i use him a lot against incoming earthquakes and fires back with Will-o or a damaging move if I can predict what he is doing. If Rotom is still alive late game with no threats against him i use substitute as he can be very hard to take down.

Trevenant @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Harvest
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Substitute
- Will-O-Wisp
- Leech Seed
- Wood Hammer

The member of my team which has forced the most rage-quits. Deals with anything Rotom can't deal with, for instance other rotoms or just bulky water types in general. He is also and excellent spore and spin blocker. He goes behind a sub as soon as i predict a switch or i know i can take a hit that will not break the sub and then leech seed and will-o will do a most of the damage while the harvest and sitrus berry combo will do the healing.

My team is very thankfull for dual types. I have a tough time dealing with fairies

I like your team seems really balanced to me, i always like to run a scarfer on my team, im guessing your hoping mega Alex can kill like a scarf right?

Aegislash has priority and Mega Alakazam is very fast already. So those two are the ones im counting on in that area. I also run will-o-wisp so i can cripple psysical attackers and Rotom and Trevenant stalls the special threats. In short, yeah, Alakazam is my go to guy if i need speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)