Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 1!

Reposting what was skipped.

A couple questions, maybe they have been answered already, but I couldn't figure these questions out after reading the first or second page.

In the final 16, how is it decided who plays who? Is it like in sports where best record plays worst record? Just totally random? Or best of the best go head to head first.

Also, how is it decided who plays who in the next couple of battles? I saw the quote below, but I want to know more!

4 drop outs ain't bad, could have been alot lot worse.
Sorry Ambitions my bad, I did read it and intended to answer it, but I don't know why I didn't.

Once the 5th Round ends, you are correct, 1st seed will play 16th, 2nd will play 15th, and so on. As for the next Rounds, you will always be paired with someone with the same record as you, unless there is an odd number, but most of the time, someone who is 1-0 will battle someone who is also 1-0, and so on. Any other questions feel free to ask.

Due to me being unable to arrange a team quickly, me and devon have found it hard to arrange a match based on our timezones.

I personally can no longer get on until 6/7pm GMT Monday 28th. If it comes down to the situation he should be given the win based on me being unable to create a team early enough. Although I do have a hack and Slash team atm :P

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
i was pondering as to why i never got a reply from Prince of Panic from my PM, so i decided id resend it this morning. Looking through my outbox, the PM never sent ;_____; I wont have any time to get it done today, so rather than hold the tourney down in the later rounds like i ended up doing last round, i am going to drop out. Im sorry Pablo, but i dont want to end up doing what i did last tourney

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Beat sixonesix using an insaaaaaane amount of hax, really sorry 616 x.x

Though I still think it was a pretty cool match nonetheless....

Gg, won 3-0

Yeah, jimbo won. It wasn't the amount of hax, it was the fact that I got haxed at key moments in the battle, like the two critical hits at the beginning. Meanwhile I only managed one special defense down and one critical hit, both at moments where they couldn't've mattered less.

gg

Mini Guerra- PMed you, sorry about that, I completely forgot.

august - Thanks for letting me know and doing this for the tournament.

NC - Yeah you got a free win due to kami's drop out.

P_L - Sorry it's too late to join now.

LGY - Yeah they do =/. I hope you guys can get it done by today.

Mine didn't matter in the long run, yours got a KO when it otherwise wouldn't.

But yeah you deserved to win anyway, so it kind of didnt matter in a weird way.

nuuu! :( ilikerice and i are scheduled to battle soon but im not sure if we'll make it lol

edit : willing to make the deadline 12pm pst? xD

guraboy - I can wait for you guys, as long as it does get done today. No difference in posting the pairigns today right now or later really.

Ambitions - Once these two last matches that are formally scheduled get completed.

Tri - Sounds good, I can wait for you guys too as long as it gets done today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)