Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 3!

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Who did Syberia battle last round?

Ug, I have to battle Guraboy.
I played JerryBeans, and lost. I should have a reliable connection again tomorrow.

@you guys on the last page: At least the d/c didn't happen when the battle was 4-3, and could have gone either way depending on how much speed your opponent decided to run on one of their pokemon, and you had both seen eachothers teams, and the match came down to a coin flip :(

And then when you decided to try a rematch with completely different teams, it D/Cs again, this time at 6-6.

Hehe, I have LGY. Awesome that I get to battle a friend. ^_^ I would do predictions but I'm somewhat lazy right now, lol.

*waits for LGY to get his ass on AIM*

Alright I've pm'd THB twice, once saying when I'm usually available and once when he was online asking if he could battle.

Unfortunately he signed off before replying. I really hope I get this done before the weekend roles around.

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
nothing heard yet from theforgottensoul, will pm him tomorrow again i guess

I believe Mr. Happy posted in the wrong thread? I saw you post in the Round 2 thread saying Lorelei won?

Fuck I lost to the THB.

Honestly the closest battle of my life. Came down to 1 on 1 between our last pokes.

Great game.

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hahahahaha

So I got the PM from Pablo, thinking I would respond to it, and then completely forgot, and then I lost internet.

But yeah, my offer for a prize still stands - which is

Anyone who completes 75% of his or her matches 3 days before the deadline receives anything they want from my thread if they can find it.

Dude same here! I almost went upstairs and got mine before the battle. It was worth it.

Honestly though I'm so bummed at myself because I probably senselessly sacrificed my best counter to your last pokemon.

I honestly doubt anyone in this tourney will have a battle that incredible.

Make that 80% :P Cause 75% out of 5 is kinda hard. Thanks for offering that Tangerine, I'll add it to the first post.

Ok, LGY said he'd be available around Friday or Saturday, so we should be battling then.

Also, I owe Eva a Starmie I believe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)