Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 4!

Jimbo

take me anywhere
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Oh right 9.9 hehe. The top 16 for this tourney will be fierce :o

Anyone know how to magically summon Pablo? I'd really like to see next rounds pairings, and hear how he did at worlds.

*magic pablo dance*

Not to be the guy thats bitching and complaining, but when the fuck are next rounds parings going to be announced? I was expecting to know who I am going to beat to go 5-0 by Tuesday.

On a non PMS note (no I'm not a girl) I still think you rule for doing this tourny Pablo.

:(

This is the first time I've been unable to complete a match due to not ever seeing the other person online. BAM and I definately tried and I'd hate for either of us to take a loss over it. I know it has to happen but it really wasn't our fault.

Everytime I checked his profile it said had visited on this day but it was always before me. Now I have to leave town briefly to see Arrow so I don't think we'll even be able to get a last minute match in.

What's happened with this tourney?

I hope Pablo hasn't been killed by an angry kid who thought he stole his Pokemon cards at the world championships.

Is anyone still interested?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)