Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 ROUND 5!

PM'd Guraboy just then, he's not online at the moment but I'm sure we'll work it out.

...pretty much just posting here in case something goes sour.

I finished my Battle with Sandman, 1-0, although I tried to do it as quickly as possible since my DS was running out of Batteries and my Charger Broke this morning :(
I won thanks to what I think was the only hax in the game where his attack missed me, allowing me to follow up for the OHKO :)
GG :)

I will not be available to battle early in the week unless the Battle is done via PBR until I get a New Recharger from Ebay arrives by next Saturday Hopefully...

er fuck

I was battling ambervoid and there was a communication error... It was getting good too. :(

iirc the score was 4-4 (?) at the time. I can't say if either one of us had the advantage.

EDIT: We used new teams and I beat ambervoid 1-0. Sorry about that one move missing...

No response from IlikeRice one day before deadline.

Hopefully he comes on tommorow so we could battle.

Reporting my loss to Guraboy 4 - 2

Damn, that was a shame about the hax at the end. It was looking to be a pretty good battle >.< But, it's all just what happens when you play pokemon. Good game man, hopefully I scrape into the finals and we can have a rematch ^_^

Oh wait, don't you have a present for me? haha

Great Match Spanner.

After Two DCs and replaying through our first 8 or so moves it turned out to be a pretty haxy battle in the end. Glad we could finally connect and i hope we get a rematch someday too :D

gg

Mr. Happy and I still have trouble being online at the same time. If we don't finish it today, give him the win. I don't really want to be struggling through the next rounds, what with school starting. I will continue to participate, if I manage to make it to the next round, though. Don't get me wrong.

i missed our scheduled battle yesterday due to waking up late(was an hour late to work) and wasnt on today...so i guess its a coin flip..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)