Now is your Chanse(y)! WiFI Tournament Series 2 Sign Ups!

THB - Cool I'll add you :D

ROTFL and Sylar you both didn't read the first post =/. Seriously people it's not hard...

When does this start, I want to be able to prepare a team :P

Your system by the way, can be easily abused. A person might play badly just to get a Pokemon they don't even know about. You should make it a little more strict.

Gengar Master - Cool, I'll edit you in in a few minutes.

Sikh - Sunday, Round 1 pairings will be posted, sign ups will be over by Friday.

EDIT: Yeah it can be abused, but having a trade thread pretty much implies you have some nice decent Pokes, and I'd like to think the best of the WiFi community. Also since the winner picks what he gives out, you can't always assume you'd get nice stuff.

ROTFL - What does that mean?

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
I'm in for this

Don't know if there's a prize I can offer, I can always go rooting around my boxes (and Pokemon Box) for something special.

Also I'm sure I replied to you...

Toothache said:
Pablo: shiny HP Fire Porygon for Raikou? Also did I get your SBP4 Noctowl?

I'm in for this

Just disappointed I wasn't invited to the first one tbh :-(
toothache - Please don't be, the list I made was a stupid idea, and it was not an 'invite' only event. also I have posted twice in your trade thread but you have never replied :(.

Finally please read fully the first post and edit your post accordingly so I can add you to the list.

sandman - Please read the first post fully.

Toothache

Let the music play!
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Post edited. I'll have a search through and see if I have something unique to offer as a prize, doubt it, but between my carts and Pokemon Box I may have something...

Can I still join? If that's the case, I'm in ^^

Edit:
My proposal, is for every match that gets completed, the winner has to decide to award something to the loser, that is self-bred. Can be something cool, or can be something that no one has asked you for. It is COMPLETELY up to the winner of the match, and the loser cannot complain about what he/she gets. I think it'd be a nice touch to encourage the matches to be completed, and for example, I wouldn't be giving out something like my Quiet Licklicky, but maybe something like my Eevee or whatever, it's again, up to the winner solely and this is simply a proposal, not something that will be enforced, and hence why I want feedback.

EDIT: The awarded Pokemon will HAVE to be in the winners current trade thread, and ANY complaining at all (including sarcastic remarks and what not) about the Pokemon you recieve WILL lead to an automatic DQ.

Hmm.. not bad. You can keep the losers of the match satisfied ^^.
But I don't think it's a good idea to give somethin that's in your thread. IT's ok as long you give something legit, right?

Toothache - It can be anything from your thread. And I completely missed your reply. I already have your Raikou, I had forgotten, and no we never did trade for SBP4 either. I'm sure I'll like something from your thread for the Porygon, I just need to find it first from my Pokemon Ranch, I owe it to alot of people by now hehe. I'll PM you when I have it.

Metal Flame - You can join, but you need to read the first post.

Tri - Yeah it slipped. I'll add it in the next edit.

Toothache - It can be anything from your thread. And I completely missed your reply. I already have your Raikou, I had forgotten, and no we never did trade for SBP4 either. I'm sure I'll like something from your thread for the Porygon, I just need to find it first from my Pokemon Ranch, I owe it to alot of people by now hehe. I'll PM you when I have it.

Metal Flame - You can join, but you need to read the first post.

Tri - Yeah it slipped. I'll add it in the next edit.
I've editted my post ;)

Tangerine

Where the Lights Are
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I know that I'm pretty terrible at trading now but if a person completes their matches 3 days before their deadline 90% of their matches, I'd be willing to toss a few of my pokemon as redistributables

Metal Flame - It HAS to be from your thread, if it was only something legit, people could go and catch a random Bidoof and give it, and that is not the point. It has to be LEGIT and Self-bred/Self-SR'd AND in your trade thread.

Tangerine - That'd be awesome :D, and you should play too.

Hey, Pablo, im sorry, i thought i had asked in my last post on the second page, but after reading it again, i forgot to ask, may i enter this tourney? Thanks

Yes you may, even though your Store is down, but you need to give your opinion on something so re-read the first post please.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)