NU Challenge: Conquest (Winner: FLCL)

Infernis if you want to sub in you can! Important message: I am going on vacation for the weekend and will have little to no internet access :( so tonight will be the last time i update for the chart before I leave. Keep conquesting it up, and pay close attention to the posts after this message to know who has what. bye :)

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Second dibs pls split the mons between me and celever (and Infernis?)

Edit: Beat skylight, taking Missy and Fraxure

And The Unlucky One mentioned something about giving me his mons. Idk if he was being serious but just saying that I get first dibs on it if he was :D

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
Ugh once again Lasagne owned me with Regi :(

Edit: overturn my losses IMO, regigigas is now D and lasagne technically cheated

Ok i gave Nozzles Pokemons to Infernis and updated the chart. Regigagas was E-rank when this started and will stay E until the project is finished. FLCL is gone and I will probably just redistribute the mons. Now is a fresh chance to get ahead guys!!!!!

scorpdestroyer

it's a skorupi egg
Dammit I was feeling victorious for a moment
Then regigigas was allowed again :(

Then I felt victorious when I saw FLCL was gone
Then he was back in again :(

Hey guys remember that 3 days rule that yall broke :(. In a few days the wagers will up to four mons so battle battle battle. If you have no desire to play just battle to your death so others who still want to play can enjoy it more. Anyone who wants to sub pls comment and in a while i will start kicking people off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)