NU - Team of the WORST pokemon in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has probably been done before, but whatever. It's the team composed of the most laughable, pointless, rock-bottom pokemon as of today.
So anyways, it goes:

1. Farfetch'd
2. Ledian
3. Luvdisc
4. Spinda
5. Delibird
6. Plusle

Farfetch'd @ Life Orb/Focus Sash
Ability: Inner Focus
EV's: 252 attack, 252 speed
Nature: Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Leaf Blade
-Quick Attack/Flail
-Return
An offensive Fetch set, aimed at sweeping. Typically, I'd have be Baton Pass'd Swords Dance and/or Agility from Ledian, so he can sweep. Agility is the priority, since it gives Fetch his much needed speed, so he can Swords Dance to increase his attack. Life Orb is to further increase his abysmal attack, but Focus Sash is to guarantee him one turn of a boost. Leaf Blade handles Slowking and Rhydon. Quick Attack is to finish off enemies, or just incase he's still too slow or he doesn't get an Agility boost (in some cases he could get SD from Ledian, and maybe get an SD on his own, and have insanely high attack). Flail is if he Swords Dances, gets hit down to 1 HP, then snaps back with a powerful STAB'd attack. And Return is the basic STAB move.

Ledian @ Focus Sash
Ablity: Early Bird
EVs: 252 HP, 252 def
Nature: Bold
-Swords Dance
-Agility
-Baton Pass
-Roost
Baton Passer of the team. I would've opt for the faster, Encoring build, but I'm THE worst predicter on the hemisphere, and I generally want him out earlier int he game, so he can BP to Farfetch'd or something quickly. The given EV's give him much-needed "bulk." The idea is to start of with Agility, which is guaranteed, since he has Focus Sash. With 412 speed, he can now outspeed almost anything, and either go for a Swords Dance an opponent doesn't attack, Roost to heal up HP, or BP with just Agility. Plus, he makes for a relatively decent special wall.

Luvdisc @ Leftovers/Focus Sash
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 HP, 252 speed
Nature: Timid
-Attract/Surf
-Toxic
-Sweet Kiss
-Protect
Lead/staller, is the only thing I can make out of Luvdisc. It's able to outspeed most pokemon in the tier, then hit them with Attract, hope that I survive (or Focus Sash), then Sweet Kiss. At this point the opponent only has a 25% of attacking, which allows me to do the Toxic/Protect stall. However, I kind of want Surf too, as it effectively counters Rock types that just plague my team..

Spinda @ Leftovers
Ability: Own Tempo
EVs: 252 HP, 128 attack, 128 sp attack
Nature: Lonely/Naughty
-Hypnosis
-Return/Last Resort
-Protect/Calm Mind
-Hidden Power Grass
God Spinda sucks.
The tactic is to hopefully live, given 252 HP EV's, and hit the enemy with a Hypnosis, then attack like there's no tomorrow. Return is your basic STAB attack, while HP Grass is to deal with Rhydon and bulky waters. I'm also thinking about Last Resort...since two of his moves are set-up moves and are likely to be used early, anyways. Protect is to stall and heal. Calm Mind is mainly there to potentially set up while the enemy's asleep, to boost HP power and bulk, and to pave way for Last Resort.

Delibird @ Life Orb
Ability: Hustle
EVs: 252 attack, 252 speed
Nature: Jolly
-Aerial Ace
-Seed Bomb
-Ice Shard
-Ice Punch
Hustle+LO+252 attack EVs=408 attack. Not bad. Deli's another sweeper, who would be greatly benefitted by Ledian's Baton Pass. Aerial Ace is a STAB'd attack that also ignores the accuracy loss from Hustle, while Ice SHard is a must, as it's a STAB'd priority move. Seed Bomb is to dispatch rock, ground, and waters. Ice Punch is the basic STAB attack. The given nature is to maxmize speed, allowing it to inherently outspeed many pokemon in the tier.

Plusle @ Focus Sash/Life Orb
Ability: Plus
EVs: 252 sp attack, 252 speed
Nature: Timid
-Thunder Bolt
-Hidden Power Fire
-Grass Knot
-Nasty Plot
My team was in dire need of a specialized sweeper, and that's what Plusle is here to do. Its a fairly fast pokemon, able to outspeed most in the tier. The idea is to Nasty Plot, live through at least 1 turn via Focus Sash, then proceed to sweep with amazing coverage. Thunderbolt is the generic STAB attack that will wreck teams. Grass Knot is to put an immediate end to Rhydon and ground types. HP Fire makes Plusle an amazing switch-in to Steel pokemon too. I kind of stretched it with Plusle, as Plusle really isn't THAT bad. I just needed a pokemon to counter many of my team's weaknesses.

Lol so that's it.
I know this team SUCKS. Crappy pokemon like these usually make up for crappy stats with fairly good support moves, making them decent supporters, so I had to get creative in thinking of offensive sets. Synergy was also insanely tough with this team, as crappy pokemon seem to just love being flying type -__- I would've included crappy Bug types like Kricketune, but Ledian was just such an integral part of my team; I can't pass up a SD/Agility Baton Passer, especially when my hardest hitter has 65 base attack..LOL.

Well.
Thoughts?

So...what do you want us to do? Rate it?

This gets a 1/10 because it's obviously outclassed by other pokemon in the same tier.

Replace Farfy with Dodrio.

Ledian with Gligar.

Luvdisc with Gastrodon or Quagsire.

Spinda with SOMETHING.

Delibird with something else.

Plusle with Manectric or Raichu.

Then we'll talk.

So...what do you want us to do? Rate it?

This gets a 1/10 because it's obviously outclassed by other pokemon in the same tier.

Replace Farfy with Dodrio.

Ledian with Gligar.

Luvdisc with Gastrodon or Quagsire.

Spinda with SOMETHING.

Delibird with something else.

Plusle with Manectric or Raichu.

Then we'll talk.
You do know that,at least from what I see,the point of this team is to successfully use Pokemon often considered useless.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
RMT rules said:
15. As a site dedicated to competitive battling, we request that your team is as competitive as possible within its given metagame. In-game teams and gimmick teams will be closed. Battle Tower teams are permitted. "Theme Teams" are also OK as long as they demonstrate an understanding of the competitive metagame they are to be used in.
This team doesn't abide by the above quoted rule. Locking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)