O to the P(Gen 6 OU)

Here's my team, I'm not really into OU but this team has been pretty successful for me in Gen 6 OU

Don't fuckle with (Shuckle) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Stealth Rock
- Toxic
- Rest

Shuckle is my lead, I usually use sticky web first so I am almost guarenteed to outspeed the pokemon. Stealth rock is great counters for charizard, tanlonflame, dragonite and other pokemon. Once I set up hazards, Shuckle is either out there to use toxic and rest back all health lost while the opponent is widdling down its HP. If the opponent is either Preparing a sweeper or has taunt I can just withdraw him and use him for switch-ins. 0 Attack IVs for least amount of damage from confusion. Max HP for taking more hits from seismic tosses, night shades etc.

Pinhead (Blissey) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 SDef
Bold Nature
- Soft-Boiled
- Defense Curl
- Toxic
- Seismic Toss

Blissey is my pokemon for switching in on strong special attackers. Now, I know most of you are thinking; "What the helix fossil is defense curl doing there?" It doesn't seem very viable I know, but its pretty surprising how well this guy can take a hit after some defense curls up,

252+ life orb Dragonite outrage + 1 dragon dance vs. 252/252+ Blissey with defense curl used twice 54.6% - 64.3%
252 choice scarf Garchomp outrage vs. 252/252+ Blissey with defense curl used twice 37.4% - 44.1%
252+ choice band Azumaril waterfall vs. 252/252+ Blissey with defense curl used twice 45.4% - 53.5%

If I'm able to get my defence maxed out it's even hard for Fighting moves to OHKO me

252+ choice band Lucario close combat vs. 252/252+ Blissey with maxed defense stat 54.6% - 64.7%
252+ Breloom Focus punch vs. 252/252+ Blissey with maxed defense stat 51.5% - 60.8%

The percentage stats don't look like Blissey takes the hit well, but I hold leftovers and by the time the opponent switches to a physical attacker, I tend to have at least 2 or 3 defense curls up, and I recover health with leftovers

Toxic and seismic toss is for slowly killing off my opponents. And sort-boiled is for insta-recovery. 0 Attack IVs for lease amount of damage from confusion

Lukarirape (Lucario) @ Lucarionite
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Earthquake
- Extreme Speed
- Stone Edge

If lucario wasn't powerful enough, he gets a mega evolution. I was never a big fan of lucario, although it has incredible speed and attack, its defence stats are meager and can't take very many hits. But with its ability Justified, it enables me to switch in on the common knock off, get the boosted attack, mega evolve, and try to sweep. Mega lucario's ability adaptility lets me outspeed genesect after sticky web and OHKO the foe with close combat. Earthquakes let me hit Aegislash, infernape and Tentacruel extremely hard. Extreme speed's priority is like no other, and can take out low health pokemon to finish what my other pokemon started. Stone edge hits dragonite, volcarona, talonflame, thunderus, galvantula and many others really hard, OHKOing most of them

Ur mom lul (Hippowdon) (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 Def / 4 HP
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Ice Fang
- Whirlwind

Hippowdon is my tank, It can take STAB Scald and surf from tentacruel and slowpoke. Very few pokemon can OHKO this thing unboosted and is really good for stopping sweepers, throwing them out with whirlwind. Slack off lets me recover health to tank more. Earthquake is for strong STAB and Ice Fang hits Dragonite, Garchomp, and Gliscor hard and breaks heatrans air balloon.

THUNDER BITCHEZ (Galvantula) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Compound Eyes
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Modest Nature
- Thunder
- Giga Drain
- Bug Buzz
- Volt Switch

Galvantula is a prized possession with its combo of compound eyes and STAB Thunder. With its very good speed and good special attack it makes for a good sweeper. A choice scarf set may be prefered, but after sticky web very few pokemon can outspeed it. Thunder hits most opponents hard. Giga drain is to recover possible stealth rock damage, and devastates gastrodon and swampert. Bug Buzz for mostly OHKO on Alakazam, Espeon, Tyranitar, Starmie and more. Volt switch is for quick KO's on weak pokemon to save him for later. 0 Attack IVs for taking least amount from confusion

Infernrape (Infernape) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Fist
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Mach Punch
- Stone Edge
- Flare Blitz
- Close Combat

Infernape is an excellent Sweeper/attacker in the OU metagame. Mach punch is for useful priority against pokemon with sturdy/focus sash, and to outspeed foes that pose huge threats, like Greninja. Stone edge is for general coverage on flying types slower than me, typically togekiss and charizard. Flareblitz is pretty obvious, powerful STAB attack that OHKO's Scizor and Ferrothorn. Close combat is for powerful STAB and OHKOing Blissey, tyranitar, and for all around good coverage.

THREATS

Sableye's ability prankster and no weaknesses(besides fairy) can pose huge problems, taunt to render Shuckle and Blissey useless, Will O Wisp to stop my sweeps with Mega Lucario, and recover to heal any damage I can land on with Galvantula and Infernape.

Talonflame's Gale wings is one of the best abilities you can get, and the worst you can face. It's brave bird is only outsped by lucario's extremespeed. Although it does take major stealth rock damage it is still difficult to defeat this bulky guy

Gengar is effective in destroying my team. Once substitute is up, Its only hit by galvantula, that takes huge damage from Shadow ball and sometimes OHKOed after Stealth Rock. So infernape is really the only player that can hit it, and it gets hit hard with the rare psychic besides Lucario but Lucario's only method of attacking it is with the shaky accuracy of Stone edge, so it is not reliable.

Stallers like Trevelant and mega venusaur are good subseeders against me, but I never really have a lot trouble unless all three sweepers are out, even then I can whirlwind them out with Hippowdon

I'm open for suggestions especially on mega Lucario because I fear I'm not using it for its full potential.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)