Official NBA 15-16' Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I hope the Heat / Raps can take at least 1 game off of the Cavs, both teams are playing like crap for the most part.

It's a cringefest watching these Hawks, blow that treadmill shit up now and get assets while you still can.

Honestly idc who wins the chip as long as it isn't the Cavs b/c fuck Shump and fuck JR. Moz and Frye are cool tho

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
glad i spent three hours watching various raptors players wait until there wasn't enough time left on the clock to drive, proceed to drive, and then take heavily pressured, terrible shots as a result (i mean, they've been doing that for a while, but at least some of the shots used to drop). don't forget derozan going 3 for 12 from the line in miami now. also, why didn't biz play in OT? the heat clearly weren't feeling it from the outside (1 for 15 lmao) and the raps really needed that rim protecting + rebounding presence there. epic choke dudes

I can't argue against the unanimous decision, especially since I think Portland would've won if it was any other point guard last night, even Chris Paul.

nbs, despite the backcourt of toronto going off and then have nights where they can't make shots, it's amazing how they continue to fight and win

The Thunder's defense... impeccable these last four games.

Oklahoma City's big men are clearly outclassing San Antonio's. Pop should just go small and floor it. rebounding bedamned. they need some buckets.

Last edited:
remember the majority of us had spurs , good times... unfortunate way for tim duncan to go out like this; assuming he does retire. and assuming OKC does close this game out, which is most likely, I'm prepared to watch some of the best basketball between the best players out there

Despite the struggles of Ibaka, Waiters and Kanter stepped up in ways you wouldn't have thought they would. Durant was great, Adams bossed it up inside, and Westbrook was Bestbrook for enough of the series that the pace and power of the Thunder was too much for San Antonio to handle in the end.

Waiters, man. He's really started to come into his own. I remember people ripping on him. Statistically, he's a worse player, but he doesn't need to play as big of a role as the Cavs needed him to when they had him prior to The Return. And he's only 24. He's got more than a few years in the league ahead of him if he keeps stepping up like he has been.

Should be a great Western Conference Final this year.

I'd still rather see the Warriors so I could say I witnessed NBA history in the best season by a team ever.

Also the Cavs next year because that city's been in a title drought and Kevin Love is a way better player than people seem to think he is.

2018 is T-Wolves time, though.

I'd still rather see the Warriors so I could say I witnessed NBA history in the best season by a team ever.

Also the Cavs next year because that city's been in a title drought and Kevin Love is a way better player than people seem to think he is.

2018 is T-Wolves time, though.
The T-Wolves time is sooner than you think tbh. I can see them making the playoffs next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)