Official NBA '17-18 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingram's play has been flying under the radar, he's had a string of really good games where he doesn't necessarily put up a ton of numbers in any stat, but he does a bit of everything along with great playmaking and all-around play. He's learned how to effectively use his length on both ends of the floor, and his midrange game has picked up again. Lonzo coming back has obviously made a difference, too.

The Nuggets are a fun ass team. They blew the game today, but I can see them being real good in the next few years. They got some good talent and an amazing coach imo. Paul Millsap also looked really good tonight in his return

Cleveland Cavaliers - Philadelphia 76ers
Sacramento Kings - Brooklyn Nets
Portland Trail Blazers - Minnesota Timberwolves
Miami Heat - Los Angeles Lakers

Julius is so, so good. If he can develop a consistent jumpshot, he'll be insanely difficult to guard. And with the way he worked on his body last summer, I can definitely see him getting one by next season.

Anyone think Lakers could make that playoff push? Tbh, their first 25-30 games they had quite few tight losses to some top teams.

Also I feel like Cavs will fall to 4th -5th in east come playoff time.

Yeah that is true, I feel like Clippers could fell off leaving it lakers nuggets or jazz. Lakers now on 4 game winstreak and 4 games behind Utah now.

Good win again tonight. Lonzo's impact is really being felt since he's returned and IT put up his best game this season. A bit worrying that Ingram was injured, hopefully he won't have to take too much time off, or we'll be seeing extended minutes for KCP, or worse, Deng.

Coronis

Impressively round
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Anyone think Lakers could make that playoff push? Tbh, their first 25-30 games they had quite few tight losses to some top teams.

Also I feel like Cavs will fall to 4th -5th in east come playoff time.
No. This has been so sad from Lakers fans all season and pre-season "oh we might make the playoffs". Its not happening this season, deal with it. Great job by Philly moving up to 6th in the East. Simmons all the way!

Season-high 5-game win streak for the Lakers. Great comeback win 17 down without Ingram, Hart, and Frye, with Lonzo hitting six 3s. Who said he can't shoot?

Lakers gave up a bunch of easy buckets throughout the game but clamped down at the end when it mattered. Lonzo doing his best curry impression tonight going 6/10 from 3 along with 11 assists, 7 rebs and 3 stocks to only 2 to's. You guys thought my info graph was a joke didn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)