Oh, this isn't gonna work out very well..

I hope this works! [OU]

Pretty much just an OU team. I don't really have much to say that can introduce this team... better to just read the actual thing! :0

TEAM AT A GLANCE

** I guess I'll do what everyone else is doing, and put changes in bolded red text.

TEAM

Machamp @ Lum Berry
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/160 Attack/96 Special Defence
IV CHANGE: 18 in Speed
Encore
Substitute
Dynamicpunch
Payback

Description: Just your everyday anti-lead. Lots of stealth rockers that are faster than Machamp. Using Encore nets me a free sub, depending on my prediction skills (sometimes also nets me an Earthquake, which I can use to switch to Gyara/Mence to get a free DD in) which I can use to Dynamicpunch or Payback as I wish. 252 in HP for maximum sub HP, and special defence can let it survive a Psychic from Azelf (given that it doesn't SR). If it is given the right lead to pummel, it can sweep up to three pokemon. Lum Berry can stop a Scarfloom with Spore (just sub first turn). When I first saw a Machamp lead, I underestimated it, but when it took out 2 of my pokes, I saw how effective it was; which is why I decided to use it.

Threats: Trick Jirachi. What more can I say? Trick a scarf onto Machamp, and he can't really do anything. That's why I have a specs Starmie though. It can do up to 40% damage with Iron Head, and it can flinch 3 times with ease. Beating an Azelf requires lots of hax. I usually dynamicpunch it on the first turn, since 90% of the time, the opposition will use Psychic. Hopefully, confusion pulls through. Togekiss/Zapdos/Skarmory are also threats; Scarfkiss being an even bigger threat than Jirachi with scarf due to Air Slash. Spiritomb can switch in, and Payback does minimal damage to it due to its speed.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature: Naive
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Attack/252 Speed/192 Special Attack
Fire Blast
Close Combat
Stone Edge was Grass Knot
Hidden Power (Ice)

Description: Specially based mixape! Oh yeah, baby! This thing can stop anything that isn't faster than it. Well, not anything. Most things. For some reason, people tend to switch to mence, HPice guaranteeing a kill. It has a lot of trouble against some pokemon though. I originally came up with this to counter Skarmbliss, but this has been a lot more reliable than that. This attracts a lot of EQ, so I can switch to Gyarados or to Salamence (and then switch to Starmie or Dugtrio, Dugtrio guarantees kills against some electric Gyara-counters). Switched to Stone Edge to counter Gyarados. The only problem I have right now is that Gyarados can outspeed mixape in one DD, and OHKO it. Seems redundant when Salamence is around, but Stone Edge and HPice sets it apart.

Threats: Bulky waters, light waters, anything water. Grass Knot doesn't do much against Vap or Starmie, and I can't really Close Combat a Starmie. Bulky Ground is also a problem; especially if I can't OHKO with Grass Knot. I can't SE a Gyarados, so I have to rely on Grass Knot, which isn't so great against it. Oh, and Suicune. Damn you, Suicune, setting up your CMs in front of Infernape! Dugtrio stops this little monkey pretty easily (although mixape can outspeed an Adamant dugtrio).

Starmie @ Choice Scarf
Nature: Timid
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 6 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed
Thunderbolt
Rapid Spin was Surf
Ice Beam
Trick

Description: Reliable Gyarados counter. A Gyarados usually either switches on sight into a wall, or uses Dragon Dance. Either way, it won't help much against Trick. Walls are pretty useless with scarfs, and so is Gyarados if he attempts to DD. It also has Natural Cure, so it doesn't usually mind status effects. I can always sweep with Specs, though. Reliable in that sense too. BOLTBEAM; good coverage. I can switch to Infernape when I predict a Grass attack, and I can switch to Dugtrio when I predict an electric attack. No STAB moves, though. I chose Rapid Spin over Surf because Stealth Rocks can really do a number to my team; Salamence and Gyarados BOTH being weak to'em.

Threats: Specsjolt gets an easy kill if I don't have Dugtrio. Trick doesn't work, and I can't really take it down. Pretty much anything with Pursuit or Crunch can also kill this. Magnezone completely destroys this Starmie too, but I can switch into Dugtrio or Salamence.

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Nature: Naive
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 176 HP/86 Defence/182 Speed/64 Special Attack
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Earthquake
Fire Blast

Description: Classic Mixmence did not work too well for me, so I'm going back to a mence with Lum Berry. This time, investing more EVs in speed. Dragon Dancing with those EVs will allow me to outspeed a Flygon with 176 speed EVs and a +speed nature, OHKOing it with Outrage (one of the biggest threats to my team). After another DD, I'll be able to OHKO most Boltbeamers. Outrage in place of Dragon Claw. Sometimes I need that extra attack power. Lum Berry has two functions now; don't think I need to explain them. 64 in special attack to guarantee OHKOs on some of his counters using Fire Blast.

Threats: An SDScizor that hasn't SD'd can only do about 18% damage to it, so it isn't much of a threat. Scarfgar is a good counter. This mence can't OHKO Blissey, so Blissey is also a counter.

Blissey @ Leftovers [replaced dugtrio]
Nature: Calm
EVs: 252 Defense/40 Special Attack/216 Special Defence
Charm was Thunder Wave
Light Screen
Softboiled
Ice Beam

Description: I thought about the two Pokemon; Cress and Blissey, because someone here recommended a sponge. I chose Blissey over Cress because it was true; most of my Pokemon had a special weakness. I decided to make a Charmbliss. Charm lowers the opponent's attack by 2, crippling it just as effectively as Thunder Wave. CBScizor will not be able to OHKO Blissey with a banded Superpower after Charm. (
65.90% - 77.57%) After charming the opponent, I can switch out to Gyarados, where a CBScizor will only do about 14.20% - 16.62%; giving my Gyarados a free DD to outspeed most of its threats (salamence/starmie can also be switched in, free trick or draco meteor, neither can get 3hko'd by then) I can then switch Blissey back in after a special attacker appears (when I can Softboiled). I'm pretty sure during the course of the game, I can set up a screen. I used this over Cresselia because of Charm.

Threats: Pretty much any fighting type can stop Charm-bliss too, but it'll be crippled enough to net me an easy switch to my bulky Salamence.

Lucario @ Life Orb [replaced gyarados]
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 6 Defense/252 Attack/252 Special Attack
Swords Dance
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Crunch

Description: One of the most effective sweepers on my team. Close Combat to deal with switchers, Extremespeed to finish them off. This guy comes in really late game, when people aren't expecting it, and nets a few kills. It isn't usually the last Pokemon I send out (Salamence is, for the most part; I find an unexpected bulkymence to be better near the end), but it takes care of whatever else the rest of my team couldn't finish. I occasionally do it in this order; mence lures the Ice types, and Lucario comes out (depending on the circumstances). Then, he can set up SD. However, I need to scout out Skarm first (more often than not, my Machamp does that).

Threats: Skarmory can wall all the moves in this set (unless I SD twice), so I need to scout out Skarm and kill it first. Infernape with Mach Punch is its nemesis, but it can be taken care of using Starmie.

OLD MEMBERS

Dugtrio @ Choice Scarf
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 68 HP/252 Attack/188 Speed
Earthquake
Sucker Punch
Stone Edge
Aerial Ace

Description: A revenge killer, and a good one too. 68 HP EVs prevent it from getting OHKO'd by an unboosted Extremespeed from Luke. Mainly used to kill other choiced pokemon. Will ALWAYS kill Magnezone, Heatran, Jolteon, and most fire types, actually. ...unless the Magnezone uses Magnet Rise. Then, I can't really use Dugtrio. Aerial Ace for fighting types. Sucker Punch as a priority move, when I really need one. I usually switch out of Gyara into this when I see an electric type approaching him. The reason why I use Dugtrio is because of how he can trap and revenge kill. I chose Scarf over Band/Orb because it allowed me to outspeed Jolt; and other scarfed Pokemon. Given the opportunity, it can stop most Psychic pokemon, if Machamp gets OHKO'd and he isn't behind a sub.

Threats: Pretty much anything with Aqua Jet. Scizor can Bullet Punch it to death, pretty easily (ohko?). Earthquake can't stop Scizor! Any bulky pokemon will NOT get killed by Dugtrio. Pokemon can set up in his face.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Nature: Jolly
EVs: 156 HP/108 Attack/76 Defence/168 Speed
Dragon Dance
Earthquake was Taunt
Waterfall
Stone Edge was Ice Fang

Description: Basically, this Gyarados has a Jolly nature and 168 speed EVs to outspeed base 130 pokemon after one dragon dance. Taunt is to stop phasers. Waterfall is his STAB move, and Ice Fang is to stop dragons. Planning to replace Ice Fang with Stone Edge or something, because otherwise, Vap would completely wall the Gyarados. Only downfall would be the accuracy, in my opinion. Not really sure how to describe this, but I guess it's probably my sweeper. If a threat (magnezone or something) comes out, I switch to Dugtrio. ...that is, if he isn't done in by then. To counter electrictypes (he outspeeds every electric type after one DD), Earthquake was given to him. Dugtrio is gone, so I can't switch to that. Instead, I can switch to Cress, a sponge. Magnezone no longer counters this, because Gyara can outspeed it in one DD and OHKO it with Earthquake. I replaced Stone Edge with Ice Fang because I already had good Ice coverage. This Gyarados also had trouble with other Gyarados, while Stone Edge can OHKO most dragons anyway.

Threats: This thing is really hard to counter, and it goes into a huge sweeping streak when it gets 2 DDs in (like most pokemon). However, bulky waters like Suicune and Vap can stop it. Celebi walls it, but I can switch to Salamence or Ape. Porygon2 can pretty much mess this guy up. Scarf Gengar can OHKO this with t-bolt, even after a DD. Any Gyarados with Stone Edge counters this Gyarados.

-------------------
Tear it apart! Rip it to shreds! :D

I don't have time for a full rate right now, but you should definately replace Dugtrio. None of the pokemon that Dugtrio is particularly good at dealing with give you big problems, certainly not big enough to warrant using Dugtrio. A Choice Scarf Flygon with Earthquake/Outrage/Stone Edge/U-turn would do pretty much everything that Dugtrio does at the moment better.

Since I do have time on my hands, let me have a go at this one. For some wicked reason replying or quoting does not work, so this is what it's at:

TEAM AT A GLANCE

** I guess I'll do what everyone else is doing, and put changes in bolded red text.

Machamp @ Lum Berry
Nature
: Adamant
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 252 HP/160 Attack/96 Special Defence
IV CHANGE: 18 in Speed
~ Encore
~ Substitute
~ Dynamicpunch
~ Payback

Description: Just your everyday anti-lead. Lots of stealth rockers that are faster than Machamp. Using Encore nets me a free sub, depending on my prediction skills (sometimes also nets me an Earthquake, which I can use to switch to Gyara/Mence to get a free DD in) which I can use to Dynamicpunch or Payback as I wish. 252 in HP for maximum sub HP, and special defence can let it survive a Psychic from Azelf (given that it doesn't SR). If it is given the right lead to pummel, it can sweep up to three pokemon. Lum Berry can stop a Scarfloom with Spore (just sub first turn). When I first saw a Machamp lead, I underestimated it, but when it took out 2 of my pokes, I saw how effective it was; which is why I decided to use it.

Threats: Trick Jirachi. What more can I say? Trick a scarf onto Machamp, and he can't really do anything. That's why I have a specs Starmie though. It can do up to 40% damage with Iron Head, and it can flinch 3 times with ease. Beating an Azelf requires lots of hax. I usually dynamicpunch it on the first turn, since 90% of the time, the opposition will use Psychic. Hopefully, confusion pulls through. Togekiss/Zapdos/Skarmory are also threats; Scarfkiss being an even bigger threat than Jirachi with scarf due to Air Slash.

I don't have a lot of experience with lead Machamp, but this thing looks solid. Your explanation is clear, and there is no real reason to start nagging, because it's just downright good.

Dugtrio @ Choice Scarf
Nature:Adamant
Ability: Arena Trap
EVs: 68 HP/252 Attack/188 Speed
~ Earthquake
~ Sucker Punch
~ Stone Edge
~ Aerial Ace

Description: A revenge killer, and a good one too. 68 HP EVs prevent it from getting OHKO'd by an unboosted Extremespeed from Luke. Mainly used to kill other choiced pokemon. Will ALWAYS kill Magnezone, Heatran, Jolteon, and most fire types, actually. ...unless the Magnezone uses Magnet Rise. Then, I can't really use Dugtrio. Aerial Ace for fighting types. Sucker Punch as a priority move, when I really need one. I usually switch out of Gyara into this when I see an electric type approaching him. The reason why I use Dugtrio is because of how he can trap and revenge kill. I chose Scarf over Band/Orb because it allowed me to outspeed Jolt; and other scarfed Pokemon. Given the opportunity, it can stop most Psychic pokemon, if Machamp gets OHKO'd and he isn't behind a sub.

Threats: Pretty much anything with Aqua Jet. Scizor can Bullet Punch it to death, pretty easily (ohko?). Earthquake can't stop Scizor! Any bulky pokemon will NOT get killed by Dugtrio. Pokemon can set up in his face.

This is a weak spot. This thing doesn't really cover anything you don't already got covered. Magnezone and Heatran don't like Close Combat from Ape, and Jolteon will never be able to touch Mence, who retaliates with OHKO EQ. Replace it by a special wall, Cresselia or the omnipresent Blissey, since every single pokemon on your team has common special weaknesses. Machamp has Psychic, Ape has Psychic/Water, Starmie has Grass/Electric(and to a lesser extent Dark, that's usually physical), Mence absolutely hates Ice Beam and Gyara can't take Electric well. My main idea is Cresselia@Leftovers with Moonlight/Light Screen/Ice Beam/Thunder Wave. It delivers support with LS(Light Screen>Reflect because of the abovementioned reason), and cripples your opponents main threaths with Thunder Wave.

Infernape @ Life Orb
Nature
: Naive
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 64 Attack/252 Speed/192 Special Attack
~ Fire Blast
~ Close Combat
~ Grass Knot
~ Hidden Power (Ice)

Description: Specially based mixape! Oh yeah, baby! This thing can stop anything that isn't faster than it. Well, not anything. Most things. For some reason, people tend to switch to mence, HPice guaranteeing a kill. It has a lot of trouble against some pokemon though. I originally came up with this to counter Skarmbliss, but this has been a lot more reliable than that. This attracts a lot of EQ, so I can switch to Gyarados or to Salamence (and then switch to Starmie or Dugtrio, Dugtrio guarantees kills against some electric Gyara-counters).

Threats: Bulky waters, light waters, anything water. Grass Knot doesn't do much against Vap or Starmie, and I can't really Close Combat a Starmie. Bulky Ground is also a problem; especially if I can't OHKO with Grass Knot. I can't SE a Gyarados, so I have to rely on Grass Knot, which isn't so great against it for some reason. Oh, and Suicune. Damn you, Suicune, setting up your CMs in front of Infernape! Dugtrio stops this little monkey pretty easily (although mixape can outspeed an Adamant dugtrio).

It has it's uses, and is a good backbone for teams, but it isn't really mixape, more a specialApe with Close Combat. Since Grass Knot only hits Tyranitar hard, it's not worth it, because you got him covered with Close Combat. I'dd go with Stone Edge to hurt Gyarados for Super Effective dammage. It won't OHKO(Intimidate's a pain...), but might just scare it or hurt it even more when it Dragon Dances.

Starmie @ Choice Specs
Nature
: Timid
EVs: 6 HP/252 Special Attack/252 Speed
~ Thunderbolt
~ Surf
~ Ice Beam
~ Trick

Description: Reliable Gyarados counter. A Gyarados usually either switches on sight into a wall, or uses Dragon Dance. Either way, it won't help much against Trick. Walls are pretty useless with specs, and so is Gyarados. It also has Natural Cure, so it doesn't usually mind status effects. I can always sweep with Specs, though. Reliable in that sense too. BOLTBEAM; good coverage. I can switch to Infernape when I predict a Grass attack, and I can switch to Dugtrio when I predict an electric attack.

Threats: Specsjolt gets an easy kill if I don't have Dugtrio. Trick doesn't work, and I can't really take it down. Pretty much anything with Pursuit or Crunch can also kill this. Magnezone completely destroys this Starmie too, but I can switch into Dugtrio or Salamence.

No comments here. It can Trick the Specs away for Leftovers, or abuse it by itself. Keep it Starmie^^
Since Salamence is pretty much your trump card, maybe consider removing an offensive attack for Rapid Spin, to relieve the pressure on Infernape, Gyarados and Salamence.

Salamence @ Lum Berry
Nature
: Naive
EVs: 232 HP/24 Attack/168 Defence/20 Speed/64 Special Attack
~ Dragon Dance
~ Dragon Claw
~ Earthquake
~ Fire Blast

Description: Whoa! What the! Lum Berry without Outrage? 24 attack and 20 speed? This Salamence sucks! Don't worry, I can justify this. Basically, the defensive EVs let him take 3 hits from a Scizor (allowing him to DD twice). 20 speed guarantees that it will be able to outspeed max speed 130 base after one dragon dance. I used the same moveset as the DD moveset since I really wanted to use this as a sweeper. SR damage hurts it a lot, though, but it still doesn't get 2HKO'd by a banded Scizor, so I can get one DD in. Lum Berry is because people usually try to toxic/paralyze my mence. Lum berry gives me an extra turn to set up. After Intimidate, it can survive an Ice Shard, but I'd rather switch to Starmie to take its hits.

Threats: Ice Shard. Ohh boy. Ice Shard. Mamoswine/Weavile can both kick this dragon's butt. Ice Beam and Ice Punch are also things to watch out for. Fire Blast's accuracy is pretty much a self-threat, but Flamethrower doesn't do enough damage. What a dilemma. Stealth Rocks and Stone Edge also really hurt it (which is why I want a Tentacruel...)

You originally have 5 physical Pokemon and 1 special Pokemon. Skarmory basically blocks this easily(yes, i saw Fire Blast, but what if it misses?). I'dd go with Classic MixMence set for this team, to break any wall comming in to play. This means Rash nature, Life Orb, Draco Meteor/Fire Blast/Brick Break/Roost. And as far as your custom EV's go, don't. Stealth Rock is too common, as well as Scizor, so your Mence is better of firing of Fire Blasts than Dragon Dancing a stat that doesn't dent your targeted Pokemon. Just do a 252 SP.Atk/80 Atk/176 Spd EV spread to give your hits just a little more spunk. About the Ice Shard weakness: Infernape and Super Effective with Close Combat or whatever is appropriate.

Gyarados @ Leftovers
Nature
: Jolly
EVs: 156 HP/108 Attack/76 Defence/168 Speed
~ Dragon Dance
~ Taunt
~ Waterfall
~ Ice Fang

Description: Basically, this Gyarados has a Jolly nature and 168 speed EVs to outspeed base 130 pokemon after one dragon dance. Taunt is to stop phasers. Waterfall is his STAB move, and Ice Fang is to stop dragons. Planning to replace Ice Fang with Stone Edge or something, because otherwise, Vap would completely wall the Gyarados. Only downfall would be the accuracy, in my opinion. Not really sure how to describe this, but I guess it's probably my sweeper. If a threat (magnezone or something) comes out, I switch to Dugtrio. ...that is, if he isn't done in by then.

Threats: This thing is really hard to counter, and it goes into a huge sweeping streak when it gets 2 DDs in (like most pokemon). However, bulky waters like Suicune and Vap can stop it. Magnezone resists all of his moves and can counter with t-bolt. Celebi walls it, but I can switch to Salamence or Ape. Porygon2 can pretty much mess this guy up.

Remove Taunt. It just doesn't give you an edge, because all phazing attacks go last, assuming they phaze after 1 or 2 DDances, you can hurt them with a Super Effective attack. Ditch Taunt and go with Earthquake to kill magnezone, because all other threats you mention are solved with other teammates.

Comments are in Red.

Overall:

Not a bad team, just lacks a sponge. As is mentioned Cresselia could flourish on this team, catching Special Attacks as they come, and support with Light Screen and Thunder Wave. Cresselia is also capable of taking a physical hit, and is EQ immune, so it can come in right after Infernape.
You obviously tried some new things, but fact of the matter is, most things have allready been tried, and have been proven inferior over other sets/EV spreads. Also, when trying custom EV spreads, keep in mind it does really have to cover a weakness that is important to counter. Scizor isn't really a problem, because Gyarados comes in with Intimidate, forcing a switch, and not caring for Bullit Punch.
As you noticed, I really bashed Salamence, but it is a great pokemon, it just has to be used right.
The team looks solid and the members cover eachothers backs pretty well. Take my advices to heart, but don't give up your own flair, I like it^^​

You're incredibly susceptable to the bolt/beam combination(Ice beam/thunderbolt), and while Blissey can handle this, once blissey goes down your team will suffer horrendously. A fast boltbeamer and a random fighting pokemon can run right through your team.

Salamence and Gyarados are also losing 25% each time they switch in, so you're probably losing about 50-100% of your pokemons health just due to that(Gyarados and Salamence combined).

Also, all of your pokemon are pretty much mixed in attack and special attack. This is bad because you lose alot of power due to this, and I suggest switching all of your pokemon expect maybe salamence to either physical or special, you will win alot more like that. I also suggest removing the specs on Starmie, throw on a life orb, you will have much more versatility, and you realize that you're screwed if you use lets say thunderbolt and pursuitvile comes in on you, right?

Lomie is waaay better than specsstar. You have more versatility, and believe it or not, power.
Recover plays a big role here, you have boltbeam and Hydro pump, and the best move on the set, Recover. You can have practically infinte livability if you use this set and if it's played correctly.

EDIT: Lol, suit yourself.

Sorry darkartisan; after using LOmie a bit, I realized that that wasn't exactly the point of my Starmie. It was really to "disable" walls and counters.

'sides, I rarely ever use an attack before tricking, so I switched the item to a scarf.

haunter

Banned deucer.
Hi,

resistance-wise you have a good team, but I believe that you should make some movesets changes for it to be effective in the present metagame, here are some advices:

1) first of all, your team lacks stealth rock support. In a such offensive oriented metagame, that's not acceptable: SR turns a lot of 2hko into ohko and will really help your sweepers to do their job. I also see that you are pretty weak to SD Lucario: Salamence is your only "safe" switch into it, but having no way of recovering damage, it will be soon in the extremespeed kill range. To catch two birds with one stone, I suggest you to insert a Gliscor somewhere, I see two options:

-replace Machamp, using Gliscor as your lead;
-replace Infernape

the set I've in mind is:

Gliscor@leftovers
nature: jolly
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Def / 216 Spe
-earthquake
-roost
-stealth rock
-u-turn / stone edge

With this pokemon you'll be covered against Lucario - even jolly one, hence nature and EVs - and will earn SR support for your team. The last slot depends on your preference: scouting and damaging Celebi or having coverage agaist flying foes. Gliscor also counters TTar effectively, though a full health Machamp can check it.

2) Starmie with scarf and rapid spin seems quite weird to me, not to mention that it's an easy pursuit bait for TTar and Scizor when locked into that move or even ice beam (TTar doesn't even fear thunderbolt). I really suggest that you remove the scarf and use the standard spinner set:

Starmie@leftovers
nature: timid
EVs: 136 HP / 156 Def / 216 Spe
-surf
-thunderbolt
-rapid spin
-recover

Starmie is your best counter for both Gyarados and Infernape, so losing it prematurely may open your team to these pokemons. This set ensures a good durability while retaining the ability to counter both Gyara and Ape. 216 Spe EVs and a timid nature just to outspeed positive base 110 like Gengar. Starmie can switch into Gyarados and survive a stone edge or EQ while ohkoing back with thunderbolt. Recover allows it to last long.

3) Your EVs on Salamence seem pretty random, and anyway, I suggest you to use the new mix-Mence set:

Salamence@life orb
nature: rash / mild
EVs: 84 Atk / 216 SpA / 208 Spe
-draco meteor
-fire blast
-earthquake
-outrage

Salamece is a wall breaker, and this set takes advantage of its capabilities to hit hard from both the sides of the attacking spectrum. It's supposed to weaken your opponent's walls so you can finish them late game with Lucario and Infernape (if you decide to keep the latter).

4) On Blissey, if you want to catch Scizor on the switch in, then use flamethrower over ice beam. I also suggest to use toxic as your status move, otherwise you will have problem taking down bulky waters like Vaporeon.

Hope thi helps.

GL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)