Old Name and Profile Change Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley

lofi hip hop radio - beats to relax/study to
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Could I get my name changed to "Ridley."? I have the account "Ridley" on PS, but I cannot get that smogon account because it is already registered, so I figured that Ridley. (with a period) will do.

done - ante

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to delete/deactivate my account, ty

we don't do this, just log off - ante

Hello, I would like to change my Name to "Gotham Paladin"
reaason: My name as of now is tedious and this new name is what I will be going to be using as of now on showdown. Plus I love superheroes and it will be easier for people to track me down and its an easier name to tell people haha. Just trying to forget this stupid name i have now. Would appreciate it a lot, since it will make my life easier! Thanks in advance!
Requested name: Gotham Paladin

done - ante

Hi, I'd like to change my name to 'xRoy'. That's the name I go by on PS and everyone knows me under that name.

done - ante

Hi
Can I have my name changed from HappyEevee to BladePrincess
BladePrincess is the name I use on PS! now and I've been using that name for at least a couple of months now.
Ty.
Oh and can you change my BDAY from Jan 27 1998 to Jan 27 2001, just noticied it was wrong

done - ante

I'd like to have my name changed to LinkCode, since I abandoned the name LinkCodeX half a year ago and have been using the name LinkCode on showdown since then.
I'm sure we all agree this is an improvement.

done - ante

Since GreenGogoat was taken can I please change my name to GreenGogoatttt? I've been using is on PS since since my name color can be green instead of brown. I'm also referred to by this name on Smogon, Youtube, and Twitter.

Thank you

done - ante

I would like to change my name to 5up
Its my showdown name and less personal, Thanks :)

done - ante

I would like to change my name to Piano Its my showdown name and less personal, Thanks :)

done - ante

Requesting to revert back to Snowyyy.

Reason: Rash decisions were made, says in the op that i can revert back but no name changes after, i also still have ownership of the account Snowyyy on PS and the name isnt taken on smogon.

Thanks in Advance.

done - ante

Hello! Can I please have my named changed to "The Pink Fangirl"? My reasoning is because I no longer use "The Fairy Goddess" on Showdown.

done - ante

crazy but change my name to bb skarm

ive been using it as my main showdown alt for months (i have no idea how to check but i promise) and i kinda like it as a name more than my current one so yeah.

can i also PLEASE keep my ct instead of having it changed to formerly mysteria. because a lot of people know i am mysteria on showdown with the name and i really just dont want it

done, you don't get to opt out lol - ante

idk if this is allowed but can you guys please change my name to Electra I want Electra bc I've always wanted that name, and if I can't have it on PS! maybe I can get it on Smogon, at least?
Sorry if this request seems a little stupid tbh D:

done, this is permanent - ante

Requesting name change from Anthonyiscool84 to Anthony G.
The iscool84 part kind of bothers me now

done - ante

Take Azelfie

More flags more fun
Can I get my name changed to Take an Azelfie ? It is the name I use on PS and the one everyone knows me by

done - ante

apsuperstar14

formerly PokemonGuy14
Request to have my name changed to apsuperstar14. I use this on other websites and this is what everyone knows me by. Thanks!

done - ante

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)