Signups OMPL XII - Manager Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team Name: Mick Tygnon
Manager: Les2BG
Co-Manager: lemonstre1
Team Mascot:
: Hitmonchan (Tygnon) :hitmonchan:
I'm active in the om community which would allow us to be able to draft a good team, I'm pretty good in GG where I did 2nd at the last SSNL and 3rd at the Open while being council of the tier, I also did semi-finals of the PiC open. lemonstre1 did the omfl in bh and finished in 3-1 as well as the Wcup 1v1 and OMs, he has a lot of experience in teamtours and a lot of free time, in French we say that it is ‘un gros chômeur’ that will allow him to be very active and listening to players (I would be too of course). lemonstre1 also knows very well how to use many tools such as google docs/sheets or ChatGPT allowing him, thanks to his help, to build a bunch of teams allowing to unload a bit of work from the players. (he's funny too)
confirming :row:

Hugo

Rain Main (+2 GMT)
is a Tiering Contributor
Team Name: Doom Desire Jirachis
Manager: Hugo
Co-Manager: Despacito87
Team Mascot: Jirachi :jirachi:
Both Despacito and I have quite a bit of experience in managing. We have managed for 2v2PL together, UMPL together and I have managed for Doubles Derby, were we made finals for both Derby and UMPL. Both Despacito and I also have some experience with OMs, were we played OMFL in 2022, OMPL in 2023 and I played OMWcup for EU (2023) were Despacito was my helper/supporter and I won the PiC kick-off. Both of us have also played on quite a few big team tours (e.g. PLs & Wcups), meaning we know the tournament courtesies and how it all works but also how bad and good managing can look which are for us also learning experiences on how we want to manage our own teams, so far we think we have done that quite well. Both of us really know how to strike a great balance between the already known and esteblished players with the lesser known players, who still have the talent and skill but not the name. Overall I believe we are very qualified and can run a successful team even though it will be out first OMPL in terms of managing if we get picked. We think this is a great chance to get new but already experienced and proven managers into the OMPL managing atmosphere.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Last edited:
Team Name: Doom Desire Jirachi's
Manager: Hugo
Co-Manager: Despacito87
Team Mascot: Jirachi :jirachi:
Both Despacito and I have quite a bit of experience in managing. We have managed for 2v2PL together, UMPL together and I have managed for Doubles Derby, were we made finals for both Derby and UMPL. Both Despacito and I also have some experience with OMs, were we played OMFL in 2022, OMPL in 2023 and I played OMWcup for EU (2023) were Despacito was my helper/supporter. Both of us have also played on quite a few big team tours, meaning we know the tournament courtesies and how it all works but also how bad and good managing can look which are for us also learning experiences on how we want to manage our own teams, so far we think we have done that quite well. Both of us really know how to strike a great balance between the already known and esteblished players with the lesser known players who still have the talent and skill but not the name. Overall I believe we are very qualified and can run a successful team even though it will be out first OMPL in terms of managing if we get picked.

Confirming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)