ORAS General Discussion - Mark 2 - Spoilers Inside

Status
Not open for further replies.
  1. ========
  2. Index: 685 - Slurpuff
  3. ========
  4. TM/HM: 04, 06, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 24, 27, 29, 32, 35, 42, 44, 45, 46, 48, 53, 68, 70, 77, 85, 87, 88, 90, 94, 99, 100, HM03,
  5. Tutors: None
  6. TutorSource1: 02,
  7. TutorSource2: 01,
  8. TutorSource3: 02,07,12,
  9. TutorSource4: 01,04,05,09,14,
Not sure what any of these are but this gives hope to the fact that slurpuff will learn some awesome physical moves :)

Dear lord, yveltal is getting all the good moves. Just needs like iron head or iron tail (I think both of those could be possible for it. Also steel wing isn't good enough) and it'll have all the powerful coverage it could ever need.

Fairly certain that 13-15 are the elemental punches: Thunder Punch, Fire Punch and Ice Punch in that order.

EDIT: If so, Chesnaught gets Thunder Punch, Greninja gets Ice Punch, Diggersby gets all three, Pangoro gets all three (yes!), Hawlucha gets Fire Punch (!) and Thunderpunch, Goodra gets Fire and Thunder Punch and Hoopa gets all three.

So now we know everything about the new megas, etc. in ORAS. This reveals a very sad truth: Unless there are megas in the full games that are not in the demo (which seems unlikely; why would GF add data for Megas other than Steelix, Glalie, Sceptile, Swampert, and Blaziken?), we will not be seeing Mega Flygon or Milotic.

But at least the demo doesn't reveal very much about what will happen in-game. In case anyone's interested, I will still be doing a research run through Alpha Sapphire and posting info about the routes, trainers, random encounters, etc.
are you out of your mind? i highly doubt this is every mega we get in this game.

ScraftyIsTheBest

On to new Horizons!
is a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Flygon will have no business with Boomburst anyways lol. Also Refrigerate Hyper Voice from Aurorus will be awesome, I will love the Amargasaurus even more.

Also hoping Tyrantrum gets Outrage. :)

are you out of your mind? i highly doubt this is every mega we get in this game.
if you mean the xy megas will probably be in, sure

but

I would be incredibly surprised if there were more megas in the full game.
Take a step back and look at everything that is in here that they did not bother to hide.

I'm pretty sure 3.08 is tailwind. So far have checked with Tflame, zekrom, and tornadus. As well as pokemon before gen 6 that don't get tailwind through tutor. Will continue to check.

Edit: it actually might be either 4.12 or 4.14 as well. Will continue to check. Not

Not 4.14.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)