Ability: SandStream
EVs:
252 HP / 32 Atk / 224 SpD
Nature: Adamant

Stealth Rock
Payback
Rest
Stone Edge

Comments Edited: The choice for the Perfect Synchronized Lead gave me a lot of trouble, going from Heatran to Metagross to Azelf to Aero and
finally looking at my bank and finding out i still had my adamant TTarand after some consultation from our very own awesome forumers
i found out that with my team setup, on offence and defence a TTar could actually work, i have not tried it out in battle yet though i still need to De Ev my
Ttar learn new moves etc, but i have a feeling that the Number one Counter to my team will be left in the past (thats actually 2 days) you will be dealt with.... Cya Latias.
I have to admit though with a TTar lead his only job most of the time would be to come in Srock and Sub out for a counter since this days most of the leads are his counters

In depth battle notes: My ttar can be the bain or pain for enemys
after really testing it out it has alot of troubles with Sub Leads
who either annoy him or just Stat boost and baton Pass to
their chosen super sweeper, i could be royally screwed with a
+4 attack and a +2speed on a lucario. On the other hand a Heal Rest x2 is
just retardedly awesome, first rest is covered by
the berry and 2nd rest is covered by Blissey with Aromatheraphy. Might need to do quick
swaps if i encounter a ninjask again

(Lead)
Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: FlashFire
EVs:252Spe, 252SpAtk, 4HP
Nature: Naive

Fire Blast
Earth Power
HP Grass
Stealth Rock

Comments: Going from a bulky Ttar to a paper weight
heatran lead does feel diffrent but i can see that he does have
his uses, my only problem is that he dosent last as long as ttar
who i can easily swap out or stay in and be assured that hell stay
alive

Optional Replacement: Tyranitar

(A Team)
Scizor @ Choice Band
Ability: Technician
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe

Uturn
Superpower
BulletPunch
Pursuit

Comments: After turning 360deg i came back to the standard scizor build hey if it works it works,
Uturn for me is the most Overpowered move for scizor the ability to scout out and bring in a counter and also being
able to attack painfully with technician and stab. Pursuit shld take care of annoying ghost or psychic and theres the
Superman Bullet punch too seal the deal

In Depth Battle Notes:
Im not sure what all the rage are about Choice items, its either i get tricked with them or i get l
ocked because i used a wrong or diffrent move at the start of the encounter, but i can see why scizor is just soo anyoying with
band uturn and bullet punch. But yes he has won me quite a few battles with this team, Just the perfect revenge killer.

(Calm Mind)
Latias @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Evs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Modest

Calm Mind
Dragon Pulse
Roost
Thunderbolt

Comments:
She might not have the perfect synchronized attack pattern with lucario as well as the poke she replaced, Salamance.
But what she has is still something im grinning about, the perfect defensive parameters in this team, the backup to sweep and a
moveset to cover everyones weaknesses. The catcher of my team the girl behind the walls usually the last one i bring out
but she always gets it done. Calm mind Dragon Pulse and HP Fire are preety much self explained, but i when with
Thunderbolt and not surf only because of my need for a phazer which is vaporeon, and vap dosent die like ever this days and shes
more then tough enough to go on without Hp Lightning

Untouchable
(Sword Dancer)
Lucario @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe

Extreme Speed
Close Combat
Sword Dance
Crunch

Comments: When i bring the Steel Jackal out its usually when im in a pile of S**T or its late game
and his counters are dead or dying with the proper setup, which isnt really that hard and a stab move
that makes scizor look like a poodle, there literally is only a handfull that can stop him if brought on properly,
im still on the edge on deciding what last move to get him, Ice punch does SE damange to most Mence
and can probably 0HKO gliscor if hit which iv realized wont actually happen since the only times my
lucario has when up against a gliscor has only resulted in him being dead, but hey if your facing
gliscor that early your gonna die anyway, so i decided to finally go with crunch, it dosent do much to gengar
unless i predict a swap or a move that dosent hurt him but it has its moments.
Extreme speed should seal the deal in taking care of the paper towels.

Untouchable
(Wish)
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP / 252 Def / 68 Spe
Nature: Bold

Wish
Protect
Surf
Roar

Comments:
The backbone of my team, he can either switch in to heatran if hes having trouble with
his counter leads or for my team easily setup scizor to sweep early game, but most importantly he takes
care of my most second hated team counter Gyarados, but theres something iv come to realize
when my vaporean dies early on or in a bad move i usually will end up loosing the game.

In depth Battle Notes:
Hoho this girl in a proper team is just crazy Tootoos, she can defend like a two feet steel wall heal and supprt
her team mates as best as ever and still hit really hard when its SE or against a water type. All i can say is this far she hasnt failed
me once ever. That aside i swapped HP Lightning with Roar as BP really do sink my team in so a Phazer wld do wonders for me

(I am Rotoms Replacemnt)
Blissey @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Def / 232 SpD
Nature: Bold

Aromatheraphy
Seismic Toss
Thunder Wave
Softboiled

Comments:
Rotom-H was suppose to be here, my status absorber. Then i found out you cant use rotom in wifi cause of the changing back bug
boy was i desapointed so i when around to look for a new absorber, iv never really liked blissey but so far i have trully been impressed
it may not have rotom's perfect combination of spin stopper physical sweeper plug and a good type but can this fellow wall like a mexican chicken,
the ability to wall heal up and remove status has been really nice so far. I might not get Rotom's usefullness in my team but hey blissey
is a shoe in for second.

(Rev Killer)
Gengar @ LifeOrb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Timid

Thunderbolt
Focus Blast
Hidden Power Ice
Shadowball

Comments:
Choosing gengar was easy as well as hard, His type makes it easy to fit in especially in my team
as he counters alot of my weaknesses, his speed and moveset makes him a core esset in my team based on the
fact that the can take out most of my weaknesses. What made it hard though was that he is another offensive fodder
in my team, im really on the edge here not really knowing who to replace him with but if i ever do find a perfect match for
him he will definetly join my top two untouchables lucario and vaporeon

Optional Replacement:
Blissey

(Mixmence)
Salamance @ Lifeorb
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 232 Atk / 24 SpA / 252 Spe
Nature: Rash

Draco Meteor
Brick Break
Roost
FireBlast

Comments: My Original Guy before being replaced by Latias, Superb synchronization with Lucario
lots of offensive options. I really love latias as he is almost in my Untouchable section, but there
are heresays that latias will be ousted intoo Uber so if that happens this guy is a shoein
my other definate option is to replace him with scizor, as i dont find the red machine
being up to par with the rest of my team, still this guy might not make it in if i were
to change scizors options with Life orb or Leftovers making him a bulky offence
instead of a Rkiller

Optional Replacement:
Scizor, Latias

(Rev Killer)
Flygon @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Nature: Jolly

Earthquake
Outrage
U-Turn
Stone Edge

Comments:
On paper he does look good ill do a quick edit after trying him out

Optional Replacements:
Blissey,Scizor,Latias

Closing Comments: After trying my team out the only weakness i have is to setups which i can rectify with some team changes and mostly to Dragons with DD, And if my Heatran dies a Breloom can easily eat my whole team up
with Substitue and Focus punch. So still need a counter for that, i could Phaze breloom using my vaporeon but thats another responsibility on vaps shoulders that im trying very hard to decrease.

So to conclude my Main Problems still are, DD or None Dragon users which can be fixed by bringing in Gengar with HP Ice, Vaporeon Dying which can be fixed by bringing in more support like Mence or Flygon to lessen Her load
and a secondary Fire attacker which can be fixed by changing roost on latias to HP fire or brining mence or Flygon in

Tyranitar: Setup Fodder anyone can just come in and proceed to setup without a care in the world if they know what type my TTar is

Heatran: A little weak but with Shuca berry i can usually safely put down Srocks on whoever im facing as a lead, Explosion might be the best bet but if i do that im left with a fire move less poke and not having HP Grass does hurt

Scizor: i really hate choice items, maybe its because im not used to swapping yet but im thinking of changing his item to leftover and making him a bulky offence

Latias: My almost untouchable, if not for the fact that she is joing the Uber bracket soon i would snuggle and keep her close, solid all around.

Lucario: My first Untouchable, he has never failed me if brought on late always someone to rely on when i need the finishing blows

Vaporeon: Untouchable No2, Loosing HP Lightning hurt just a little bit, gaining roar has cemented him intoo my untouchable squad, Soild all around makes great switch ins too my counters and can phaze like a truck on heat

Blissey: After severyly testing her as a my rotom changer i can say that she is a Beast, swap ins for Latias or other SP sweepers/Rkillers is a breeze and with Twave and Aroma i can savely annoy and clear the status on my team

Gengar,Salamance,Flygon: I will comment on them after i have tested on them

Tried Heatran out, im not sure i should go as a lead without Explosion, gonna try it more

and i would still love to have rotom in my team >.> but alas
if anyone knows how to get a Formed rotom intoo wifi without
using Ar please do tell.

thank you

I suppose you could use Latias as your anti-Latias counter, but it'd be extremely risky seeing as it's highly possible your opponent's Latias could be faster. I'd stick with the T-tar as your anti-Latias if your still having lots of trouble with her, the Heatran build you have is more along sweeper build with Stealth Rock thrown on than a lead build. Also, your main use for HP:Grass, bulky waters and rock/steel walls, is on a fire type poke, so switching in to use HP:Grass on something like might kill your Heatran if it's on the wrong end of a Surf.

While I also harbor a distaste for the Pink Fat Ball of Doom, nobody can deny it's ability to it there and tank with it's big fat pink face. And with Aromatherapy and Thunder Wave, it's amazing at sowing status effects while keeping your team in the clear. A Thunder Wave and 3 Seismic Tosses from Blissey should take care of most of your special sweeper (hint hint Latias) problems if your opponent keeps it in there. Just watch out for something half-ground with a wall-breaking move.

Your Latias is the good ol stand-by Latias, bulky, hits like a Mac truck, and she knows it. Since you do have Surf on Vappy, Thunderbolt is a good move choice, and will make Gyrados around the world cry when you switch into their earthquake. You won't be able to outspeed them after they get a DD in, but you should be able to survive a Stone Edge if it doesn't crit, you are immune to Earthquake, and only take half damage from Waterfall.

Mostly I'm worried about the lack of an Ice move on your team, which means apart from Latias's Dragon Pulse you don't have the greatest of tools to deal with another dragon. Ice has great coverage in metagame, and would recommend sliding an Ice attack in there somewhere if it doesn't disrupt your synergy and if you have trouble taking down dragons like the various forms of Flygon, Mence and Nite.

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, got your PM

I wouldn't say Blissey is the best replacement for Rotom. From what I see now, your team is pretty SD Lucario weak, as Scizor and Tyranitar are set up bait from it, and from there your only response is to survive an Extremespeed from Latias, something that isn't too reliable considering it'll be sent out relatively early to deal with pokemon such as Salamence. Your lead Tyranitar is enough of a status absorber in itself, so for a bulky offensive - ish team like your own I would recommend something with a little more punch in it.

I recommend Zapdos over Rotom to keep the offensive edge going a little bit more. Similar to Rotom-h, Zapdos has good coverage and can beat bulky waters easier, rather than having something like Vaporeon try and wall them or get Latias weakened a bit. Zapdos also works well in luring in pokemon like Tyranitar and Latias, both of which you can handle pretty well now with Tyranitar and Scizor. Overall, it keeps the same ground immune and fight resist a bit similar as you had with Rotom, only you have some more speed and power to work with here.

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Timid 104 HP / 4 Def / 148 Spe / 252 SpA
Thunderbolt / HP Grass / Heat Wave / Roost

Despite the odd looking EV Spread, you are simply hitting 300 speed, so you can outspeed all neutral base 100 pokemon, and you are maximizing your Special Attack as well for maximum power. To add to the bulk, 104 EVs are invested instead of 108 so you can survive 5 SR switch ins, as 348 hp is divisible by 4 evenly. Therefore, the remaining 4 evs are put into Defense.

I'm not exactly much of a wifier so I can't vouch for what will be common and what won't, but I'd think Zapdos would work very well for your team over something like Rotom-h. Good luck.

Hello again,

Got your PM and will happily try to help again.
As I see you did some changes, namely Rotom to Blissey and Mence to Latias. But things like SD Lucario, SD Scizor, DD Kingdra, DD Mence, Babiri DD Tyranitar, DD Dragonite, CM Jirachi and others will still devastate your team. Those dangerous threats are the main reason I suggested Scarf Flygon for your team. Your team is quite offensive natured, so you won't be able to deal with opposing threats defensively. So a Scarf revenge killer is necessary. Also it is not entirely true that Scizor is a real revenge killer. In fact it will only be able to revenge stuff it hits SE with Bullet Punch or something that's already weakened enough to finish with BP.

To the Latias problem: I suggested Mix Mence in that slot for two reasons: First,your team is extremely weak to stall teams and Mix Mence is one of the best stall breakers in the game. Second, Latias will most probably be voted Uber soon, so mence is also the more persistent option.

The main reasons for Heatran over Tyranitar I already stated in the original team post: better synergy with the rest of your team and ability to beat Swampert with HP Grass.

I'm sorry if you expected some other suggestions now but in my opinion the only way to deal with those tons of common threats without changing the structure of your team completely is making those changes. I think you should try them out. If new problems arise, don't hesitate to ask me again.

Hope I could help again. Good Luck !

im loving my phazer vaporeon even without Hidden power lIght, covers alot of my weaknesses, Yes im loosing alot to dragon teams especially if my latias gets outspeed
and to a physical mence i cant really do anything except bring his hp down gradually
heatran lead is awesome, but im thinking of going with explosion... mostly im weak against physicall teams esply physical dragons with DD, except for Gyara XD hes paper weight now
so its mainly Kingdra and Mence >.> havent faced any dragonite i can presume that hes as painfull

Scarf Gengar with HP Ice can come in on most of those DDers outspeed and 1HKO even after they have set up a Dragon Dance.
It doesn't really help too much with CM Jirachi or SD scizor but it can deal with most of the others pretty well.

mmm might actually consider that >.< but who should i replace

Edit: Mmm dusted off my Gengar trying it out so far its been really good OO
but im missing the status cleanser/abosber sometimes >.> replaced blissey

or my other idea was keeping blissey dumping heatran changing it with tytar
and swapping in gengar with HP ice and all that goodness, then scarfing my latias
make him use Leftovers and use him as a Rkiller against steel types and water types

so i have a final late game sweeper in lucario, iv never seen him fail when brought in late...never

2 really good Rkillers in

Gengar who can take out Dragons,water, ground and psychich/dark types with
Hp Ice Thunderbolt Focuspunch and Shadowball, (Should i scarf gengar?) with 31 IV and Ev in speed what cant i outrun Oo

and Latias with the same number of movesets as gengar only with HP Fire taking out annoying steel types
mmm should i go with Specs and Trick instead of my current build? not sure but latias and gengar can basically Rkill the majority of the OU

Now theres scizor.... hes really Op and all but The Hype concerning him hasnt really been living up to my expectiations to be honest
Hes considerably slow when not using Bpunch so he cant take out SD speed Scizors and Meta with superpower
and if he does get something off Choiceband stops him from further doing damage, and i have to swap him out

Scizor go? >.> or maybe im just using him wrong

or i might change my latias to a DD bulky mence
and change scizor to Gengar

but all i know is that there are some pokes in my team that
are just sooo valuable i dont think i can ever replace them
namely vaporeon and lucario, im not playing favourites
its just that they have really saved my ass again and again

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
This is a little confusing, can you please make it a bit more understandable what pokemon are currently on your team and what you are considering using?

Sorry for the cofusion, the ones ontop are the ones im using currently the ones below
are the choices i have that i could make

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)