OU RMT: The Isometric's of Standardization

AT A GLANCE

INTRODUCTION
ignore the title I couldn't come up with anything better

Hi you might have seen me around Shoddy Battle, I go there reguarly to battle/ troll. This is one of my older teams from around about 2 months after Platinum and I used it on a few alts and was really successfull, I never really got to ladder with it and probably never will ladder too much with it as school work is kinda dragging me down at the moment. The sole purpose of this team is set spikes with Skarmory, and remove common counters to Gliscor with the combination of Rotom, Latias and Tyranitar (and Spikes) and sweep with Gliscor (pro!). This team is what made me love the bat so much, In case you didn't know. I am of Italian origin so if my phrasing is bad or words aren't spelt right I apoligise in advance

I may need some help with this team because it is extremely Mixvire Weak (not really)

The Lead

Uxie @ Light Clay * Pixie Dust *
Bold Nature (252 HP/ 252 Def/ 6 Spe)
Ability: Levitate
~Reflect
~Light Screen
~Stealth Rock
~U-Turn

This was originally a Standard suicide Azlef lead, then a DS Azelf lead. Then I saw a battle with some respected dude from Smogon on Shoddy (so respected I have forgotten his name) (Actually no I havent I just remembered it was Phillip 7086 :)) and I was like man I have got to try that thing out. The thing about Uxie is that, while it cant stop other guys setting up entry hazards and stuff, it will almost always get up screens and can return later in the game to set up more, unlike Azelf. This really helps Skarmory set up Spikes because Uxies counters such as Scizor and Tyranitar aren't doing shit to Skarmory, especially behind a light screen. Stealth rock is an important move to stop Mence and Gyarados from swithcing in for free and one of the reasons I chose uxie over Cresselia. Probably repeated this like a million times but behind a light Screen/ Reflect/ Both my team is really hard to take down for the 6 turns they remain in play.

Wall

Skarmory @ Shed Shell * Flying Nimbus *
Impish Nature (252 HP/ 252 SpD/ 6 Def)
Ability: Keen Eye
~Brave Bird
~Spikes
~Whirlwind
~Roost

lol another noobish 252 spread, but this is a specially defensive Skarmory. Reason being? It can set up on things like Vaporeon, Blissey and also taking hits form Latiasses Draco Meteor better then you're usual metal bird.

Spikes is a benchmark on Skarm, greatly helps the rest of my team Kill things like Swampert. Shed Shell is to escape the grasps of Magnezone, Choiced Magnezone locked on Thunderbolt is set up for Gliscor, non choiced Magnezone are slower than Gliscor, essentially its win win. Whirlwind is here for set up sweepers especially CM/ Refresh/ Recover/ Dragon Pulse Latias and one of the reasons I chose Skarm over Foretress, also because with SpD EV's it takes relitivley nothing from the likes of 0 SpA Celebis Hidden Power Fire. Brave Bird is so I am not shut down by taunt but I am seriously thinking of running more speed to run taunt > Brave Bird because I never use it lol.

Money for Jam

Rotom- :toast: @ Leftovers * Master Chef *
Bold Nature (108 HP/ 192 SpA/ 210 Spe)
~Will-O-Wisp
~Substitute
~ThunderBolt
~Shadow Ball

Rapid Spin blocker, however its a tad more offensive as I hated the lack of power of no Special Attack Rotom. (base 107 isn't that great, people) I also use Rotom to scare of Vaporeon, Suicune, and Scizor, Foretress. I hated using Scarfed Rotom as It was pursuit bait. With this Rotom Tyranitar is at least worn down by WoW. Also round 2 of countering the biggest threat in the metagame (Scizor). Rotom aids Gliscor in removing bulky waters and giving him a little more assurance because I am not running any defensive EV's. When Blissey comes in it means a free turn of set up for Lucario or Skarmory, or even Gliscor, depending on Blisseys offensive move. The movest is pretty standard for Rotom but why change it when a toaster is so sexy? <3 Toaster1234

The EV's were suggested by FlashStorm1 and really work well. Helps me outrun adamant Luario and Jolly Lucario is a) rarely seen and b) countered by Glisor. Substitute eases prediction and nets me a better chance against Pursuit Tyranitar and Weavile switch ins.

REVENGE

Latias @ Choice Scarf * Qantas Airlines *
Timid Nature (4 HP/ 252 SpA/ 252 Spe)
~Thunderbolt
~Draco Meteor
~Surf
~Trick

if you looked up Revenge Killer in the pokemon dictionary a picture of Latias would come up. I mean look at those eyes. Shes lost it. The Blood from all her victims is splashed over her body and her facial expression shows how happy she is that she got the jump on Mence and Gyarados.

Trick is to get past and fuck Bliss up, as well as getting slower set up pokemon locked on a move. Thunderbolt + Draco Meteor beats two of the most fearsome set up pokemon in the game. Surf is for bulky Ground types and Gliscor, and to at least hit Tyranitar before I get pursuited to hell.

This was actually the first pokemon I looked at and thought wow it has some nice synergy with Skarmory and Lucario. Originally this was a Scarfed Starmie, then I thought, Starmie isn't taking fire Blasts from Heatran and Infernape nearly as well as latias. ANOTHER Electric resist. adds 5/6 of my team that are immune to gound. Fighting resist. Water resist. Incredible pokemon. (uber)

Tyrant

Tyranitar @ Expert Belt * Mwahahahaha *
Hasty (116 Atk / 144 SpA / 248 Spe)
Ability: Sand Stream
~Dragon Dance
~Crunch
~Ice Beam
~Fire Blast

Mixed Tyranitar was suggested by Flashstorm and really fits on to the team well. I previously had troubles when Luario was in this spot with Scarfed Gengar but Tyranitar can easily get a DD up and cause havoc. Fire Blast helps with Skarmory and it means I ont have to lose my Dragon Dance when that mother fucker comes in, Ie beam deals with Salamence, Gliscor and Hippowdon. Crunch is the most lethal move of the set- As I run enough speed EV's to outspeed standard Rotom. His sand stream provides Gliscor with Sand veil hax (if I decide to keep Sand Veil) and inflicts the opponent with more residual damage along with spikes that makes Swampert look like less of a threat.

Bruce Wayne

Gliscor @ Life Orb * Sheshi *
Jolly nature (4 HP/ 252 Att/ 252 Spe)
Ability: Sand Veil
~Swords Dance
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge
~Night Slash

the star of the team! And another underused set. SD Gliscor really is deadly with Spikes up and cant be revenge killed so easily by Scizor and is a very sexy Luke counter. Earthquake is for basic STAB and hurts all neutral pokemon after a SD, Stone Edge is for gyara who likes to switch into Gliscor all day until it is met with a Stone Edge. Nights Slash is for Celebi, and Rotom formes. The EV's are straightfoward for a sweeper and help didh out hits better.

I think the team does a nice job of supporting Gliscor, rarely will it be unable to take down a pokemon.

My Gliscor is named after sheshi because I know how much he loves Glicor I mean seriously he would abandon Celebi anyday for him.

Pro's of team:
- 5/ 6 pokemon are immune to Spikes
- Nothing is weak to stealth Rock

Con's:
- 3 are pursuit weak :(
- Only one SR resits

So there is my team, I hope you like it and give me some advice on how it can better itself. All critisism is welcome

THREAT LIST (unfinished)
Scizor: CB Scizor locked on Bullet Punch gives Skramory an excuse to set up spikes, as Tyranitar lures the bug in. Rotom is in a similar vein, resisting all bar pursuit and scaring of Scizor with a potential overheat or WoW. Gliscor resist U turn and takes 55% from CB BP so he can Earthquake to get some damage in.

Salamence: Playing around is the way to go to Mence, then figuring out the set. If I can lure in a Fire Blast with Skarmory, Latias can revenge it. DD Mence is revenged by Latias, but Mence isnt really getting up a DD against my team. If worst comes to worst Tyranitar can kill it with Ice beam.

Heatran: Heatran is an annoyance. Scarfed versions are revenge killed by Latias. Tyranitar dosent take a lot form Earth Power but cant do anything back. Gliscor is faster than all non scarfed versions and KOes with Earthquake.

Gyarados: usually switches in on Gliscor, Stone Edge is a KO. if it manages to get up a DD then Latias revenges. Rotom beats all Gyarados without a speed boost. Ones without taunt are phazed out by Skarmory.

Rotom-A: My own Rotom is faster than defensive versions and can hit it with Shadow Ball. Tyranitar is a great counter to scarfed versions. Gliscor can hurt it with Night Slash if need be.

Latias: my own Latias can revenge kill it, and othe scarfed Latias force the speed tie. Tyranitar can come in on a Draco Meteor and get up a dance.

Tyranitar: gliscor deals with Tyranitar nicely (bar Ice Beam) , as does Rotom with Will o wisp. Mixed dancing Tyranitar is the biggest threat to this team, usualy requires a lot of sacrifice. Skarmory easily handles CB tar, as does Gliscor.
Metagross: Gliscor and Rotom Tag team on this bitch.
Lucario:
Infernape:

Jirachi:

Gengar:

Swampert:

Blissey:

Azelf:

Starmie:

Gliscor:

Vaporeon:
Magnezone:
Zapdos:

Machamp:

Kingdra:

Breloom:

Skarmory:

Bronzong:

Celebi:

Flygon:

Suicune:

Jolteon:

Empoleon:

Forretress:
Electivire:
Togekiss:

Weavile:
Aerodactyl:

Mamoswine:
Snorlax:
Dusknoir:
Smeargle:

Ninjask:
Tentacruel:
Dragonite:
Hippowdon:
Roserade:
Porygon-Z:
Cresselia:

Heracross:
Umbreon:
Alakazam:

Are you kidding me? This team is not "extremely" weak to MixVire. Not even. Having good number of coverage isn't all that important if the user has low stats to abuse it. Dual Screen really makes sure such threat like ELectivire doesn't stand in this team's way. But yeah, I get the joke where you said it really isn't.

If Electivire comes in on Rotom, Will-O-Wisp WILL cripple its physical offence capacity.
If it comes in on Latias, she will still faster than him provided she has Choice Scarf, and, if she still has her Scarf, WILL be able to cripple Electivire by forcing it to only use Ice Punch. Or in another case she's still able to land a Draco Meteor that does 95% on average, while 88% minimally, and usually Stealth Rock should have been up by this time which makes it 100% total damage.

A quick glance at the team tells me you might have some trouble dealing with Gengar, but thankfully its usage has greatly dwindled to almost nonexistence due to the presence of Scizor everywhere. This is because only your Latias would be able to outspeed it with Choice Scarf, and then having to resort to breaking speed-tie if she'd already tricked away her item. But I suppose Dual Screen may just be enough to stop Gengar from harming the team too much, only if Uxie doesn't get taunted or in any way get prevented from setting Light Screen up.

I felt like pointing out that there could be some replacements on the team to improve the synergy, but I'll do that later when I have more time or if I find any changes that could help. I know there's just "that" loose bolt somewhere to tighten a bit, but I just can't find it right now without having to come up with several paragraphs covering the details.

DS azelf in general is better. :p

On this team, though, Uxie suits you fine as you don't have any SR weak pokemon.

Okay, you are pretty weak to T-tar which is pretty obvious with 3 pursuit weak pokemon. Mix-tar seriously hurts the team doing lots of damage to everything including Gliscor if it carries ice beam. Screens can definitely soften this, though, and I like that you're using it. :)

Offenzivecune also seems to cause some trouble, though I expect you should be able to wear it down unless you come by a taunt lead.
Ok thank you for you're rate.

I consider Mixed Tar (Crunch/ Stone Edge/ Fire Blast/ Ice Beam) to be one of this teams biggest threats, However Lucario and Gliscor can put the hurt on it and a last ditch effort would be to burn it with Rotom.

Offensive Suicune can be a pain even though it is rare. Rotom and Latias can wear it down especially if it dosent have rest.

And finally DS Uxie/ DS Azelf debate will probably continue, however I like Uxie more as it can come back later and set up screens on something like Blissey, or even Skarmory ( Spikes dosent hurt the majority of my team)

But thankyou I really appreciate it

Are you kidding me? This team is not "extremely" weak to MixVire. Not even. Having good number of coverage isn't all that important if the user has low stats to abuse it. Dual Screen really makes sure such threat like ELectivire doesn't stand in this team's way. But yeah, I get the joke where you said it really isn't.

If Electivire comes in on Rotom, Will-O-Wisp WILL cripple its physical offence capacity.
If it comes in on Latias, she will still faster than him provided she has Choice Scarf, and, if she still has her Scarf, WILL be able to cripple Electivire by forcing it to only use Ice Punch. Or in another case she's still able to land a Draco Meteor that does 95% on average, while 88% minimally, and usually Stealth Rock should have been up by this time which makes it 100% total damage.
I know it was a joke. Electivire is stopped in its tracks by Uxie and Rotom.

Your team is Mixvire weak! (lol just joking).

Anyway, thanks for the Gliscor joke. You know Celebi's my preference.

On Lucario, have you considered using Swords Dance over Shadow Ball? I think maybe the two turn set-up may actually be more beneficial for Lucario. Also, for the DS purposes, why don't you try Bronzong? Its got better typing, still has levitate and it would have great synergy with your team.

Your team is Mixvire weak! (lol just joking).

Anyway, thanks for the Gliscor joke. You know Celebi's my preference.

On Lucario, have you considered using Swords Dance over Shadow Ball? I think maybe the two turn set-up may actually be more beneficial for Lucario. Also, for the DS purposes, why don't you try Bronzong? Its got better typing, still has levitate and it would have great synergy with your team.
Hi sheshi glad you found you're way here.

Shadow ball lets me Beat things like Rotom and Gengar, if I was to remove anything for Swords Dance it would be HP Ice.

I will look into Bronzong, thanks.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
Hello, this is a very solidly built team, however there are a few changes I think you should consider. First off, I suggest trying out Memento over U-turn on Uxie. While Uxie is an important Pokemon in your defensive core, he really doesn't leave you weak to any threats that you otherwise would be if you decided to run Memento. After all, once he sets up his screens, he becomes absoulte setup fodder for the opponent's team. Memento ensures that he will not only be able to further support the team, but that he will also be able to ensure that one of your Pokemon gets a free turn to setup with its move of choice. If you like U-turn for scouting, then feel free to keep using it (or if you want Uxie to rejuvenate screens midgame). However, Memento gives another one of your sweepers a free turn to set up, and as such I think it is worth your consideration.

Now I think that Gliscor is a cool set, but a bulky Swords Dance Scizor would do a great job in that spot; Lucario has problems setting up on it and is KOed by a +2 Bullet Punch one he falls below 65% health (not unheard of due to Life Orb and other residual damage)...thus you don't have to worry about losing you Luke check. I suggest a set of Swords Dance, Bullet Punch, Superpower, and Roost, an Adamant nature, and an EV spread of 200 Hp / 252 Atk / 52 Def (item Leftovers). Swords Dance Scizor makes a fantastic partner for Agility Lucario as he and Luke are good at eliminating each other's weaknesses. Also Scizor provides many opportunities for Latias to switch in practically for free and spam Draco Meteor (Scizor lures in Fire type attacks like a shot).

Other than that very cool team, good luck! ;)

Lucario has problems setting up on it and is KOed by a +2 Bullet Punch one he falls below 65% health
How are you going to reduce Luke's HP in that state? Sacrifice pokes like Latias, Rotom, Uxie, Lucario, and Skarmory? Just to get in some damage? and Swords dance(Scizor)?..To do that you should try Memento, it would allow Scizor to at least get a Swords dance. Allowing it to cause havoc in any team with Bullet Punch. Therefore, Bulky Scizor and Memento >>over>> U-turn is the way to go..

When Blissey comes in it means a free turn of set up for Lucario
Thunder Wave would ruin your Lucario. By the way it seems to me that you hate Blissey. If that's the problem, use Rotom-A,W,H, any..Sub Charge one.. What you do is you switch Rotom-A,W,H to Blissey(it would stay) and get a Sub. Then boost your SpA until it reaches +6 and 2HKO Blissey(176 SpD EV's, No HP EV's) with HP[Fighting]. I suggest Rotom-H so that you can scare off Scizor, and use this EV spread 64 HP / 232 SpA / 212 Spe with a Timid Nature. And hey! after a single boost, you can 2HKO Max HP, SpD Careful Tyranitar, that means after 2 boosts you can OHKO 'em!!

Overall, you have a good team.

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
What I meant was if he decided to go with Swords Dance Scizor he wouldn't need to fear losing his check to Lucario. Lucario is currently not a huge problem for this team, but I just thought that I would point it out. And how exactly does he hate Blissey with a Lucario (Close Combat) and if he decides to make the switch, Swords Dance Scizor? Both of them can OHKO Blissey.

First of all, I wanted to note that you have an excellent team built here, and I wanted to give you props for trying out some lesser seen options such as Dual Screen Uxie, which in my opinion, suits this team extremely well. My main concern with this team is the fact that specially based threats will weaken you over time, and your main offensive force against such threats, Latias and Lucario, will find it hard pressed to repeatedly come in and deal enough damage to wear these threats out. The biggest problems to this team that I spot off are Life Orb Starmie, Life Orb Suicune, and Jolteon (especially the Life Orb set). The problem I see with these threats is that they can get plenty of switch in opportunities (such as Suicune on Gliscor and Jolteon on Rotom-A) and proceed to wear down your own team; your only solid response, Latias, is simply too vulnerable to Pursuit to count as a reliable check throughout the game.

Now, I believe that your team's main weak point is Lucario. Even though you have an effective premise with the set, and does an effective job of luring out certain threats, I think you will be missing out on enough power to repeatedly batter the opponent's team. As such, I think that you could try (Mixed) Dragon Dance Tyranitar over Lucario, primarily because it has more solid defenses than Lucario (which are further boosted by Uxie's dual screens) and it can also deal with some of the aforementioned threats to your team. I can see Tyranitar getting some valuable opportunities to set up (such as on Choiced Scizor's Pursuit, etc.) while also benefiting your team in other ways, such as providing Sandstorm to build up residual damage.

The set is as follows:

Tyranitar (F) @ Expert Belt
Trait: Sand Stream
EVs: 116 Atk / 144 SpA / 248 Spe
Hasty Nature (+Spe, -Def)
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast / Hidden Power Grass

(or if you just want to stick with the original...)

Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry / Lum Berry / Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail

Both, in my opinion, provide the support that your team needs to pull off a sweep with Gliscor. The main difference between the two sets is that the former focuses on eliminating counters to Gliscor (such as Swampert, Skarmory, Hippowdon, etc.) while the latter is more able to operate on its own while also weakening the aforementioned threats.

On Rotom-a, I also noticed that you were interested in trying out a set which provided power while also maintaining a strong defense. Perhaps you'd like to give Vashta's set a try:

Rotom-a @ Leftovers
Levitate | 108 HP / 192 SpA / 210 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball / Substitute / Will-O-Wisp

I don't really see a need for me to comment on this set other than the fact that you can force more switches by using Substitute while having slightly more Special Attack than your current set to hit bulky Waters for more damage.

Other than that, your team seems solid. Let me know how these suggestions go! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.

Hello, this is a very solidly built team, however there are a few changes I think you should consider. First off, I suggest trying out Memento over U-turn on Uxie.
considered memento over U turn, never tested it, probably should, thanks.

Now I think that Gliscor is a cool set, but a bulky Swords Dance Scizor would do a great job in that spot; Lucario has problems setting up on it and is KOed by a +2 Bullet Punch one he falls below 65% health (not unheard of due to Life Orb and other residual damage)...thus you don't have to worry about losing you Luke check. I suggest a set of Swords Dance, Bullet Punch, Superpower, and Roost, an Adamant nature, and an EV spread of 200 Hp / 252 Atk / 52 Def (item Leftovers). Swords Dance Scizor makes a fantastic partner for Agility Lucario as he and Luke are good at eliminating each other's weaknesses. Also Scizor provides many opportunities for Latias to switch in practically for free and spam Draco Meteor (Scizor lures in Fire type attacks like a shot).
Yeah well the thing about adding Scizor would mean that my team COULD be swept by SD Lucario. Whats stopping him coming in after Latias Draco Metoer and getting a boost, then swiping my whole team?

Also if using memento on Uxie would mean it could be gone quite early, which means Scizor would get a SD quite early, and Every good team should have a scizor counter (Rotom, Gyarados, Zapdos etc.) I will take the advice and test it to see how it goes. Thanks for the rate.

First of all, I wanted to note that you have an excellent team built here, and I wanted to give you props for trying out some lesser seen options such as Dual Screen Uxie, which in my opinion, suits this team extremely well. My main concern with this team is the fact that specially based threats will weaken you over time, and your main offensive force against such threats, Latias and Lucario, will find it hard pressed to repeatedly come in and deal enough damage to wear these threats out. The biggest problems to this team that I spot off are Life Orb Starmie, Life Orb Suicune, and Jolteon (especially the Life Orb set). The problem I see with these threats is that they can get plenty of switch in opportunities (such as Suicune on Gliscor and Jolteon on Rotom-A) and proceed to wear down your own team; your only solid response, Latias, is simply too vulnerable to Pursuit to count as a reliable check throughout the game.

Now, I believe that your team's main weak point is Lucario. Even though you have an effective premise with the set, and does an effective job of luring out certain threats, I think you will be missing out on enough power to repeatedly batter the opponent's team. As such, I think that you could try (Mixed) Dragon Dance Tyranitar over Lucario, primarily because it has more solid defenses than Lucario (which are further boosted by Uxie's dual screens) and it can also deal with some of the aforementioned threats to your team. I can see Tyranitar getting some valuable opportunities to set up (such as on Choiced Scizor's Pursuit, etc.) while also benefiting your team in other ways, such as providing Sandstorm to build up residual damage.

The set is as follows:

Tyranitar (F) @ Expert Belt
EVs: 116 Atk / 144 SpA / 248 Spe
Hasty Nature (+Spe, -Def)
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Ice Beam
- Fire Blast / Hidden Power Grass

(or if you just want to stick with the original...)

Tyranitar @ Babiri Berry / Lum Berry / Leftovers
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature (+Spe, -SpA)
- Dragon Dance
- Crunch
- Stone Edge
- Aqua Tail

Both, in my opinion, provide the support that your team needs to pull off a sweep with Gliscor. The main difference between the two sets is that the former focuses on eliminating counters to Gliscor (such as Swampert, Skarmory, Hippowdon, etc.) while the latter is more able to operate on its own while also weakening the aforementioned threats.

On Rotom-a, I also noticed that you were interested in trying out a set which provided power while also maintaining a strong defense. Perhaps you'd like to give Vashta's set a try:

Rotom-a @ Leftovers
Levitate | 108 HP / 192 SpA / 210 Spe
Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
Thunderbolt / Shadow Ball / Substitute / Will-O-Wisp

I don't really see a need for me to comment on this set other than the fact that you can force more switches by using Substitute while having slightly more Special Attack than your current set to hit bulky Waters for more damage.

Other than that, your team seems solid. Let me know how these suggestions go! If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will do my best to help.
heh Thanks a bunch dude, that Rotom should be running enough speed to outspeed Adamant Lucario, and eases my predition with substitute. The Tyranitar advice was great, I mean Sand Storm always helps Gliscor with sand veil, and Tar was in the original version of the team, but I guess he just didnt have the right teamates. I think I will run Dragon Dance/ Crunch/ Fire Blast/ Hidden Power Grass with the given EV's, As skarmory really isnt a problem, Rotom can sub up on it and WoW the counter.

I probably should explain this team is all about luring in counters to specific pokemon and killing them. Gliscor lures in Gyarados, and KOes it with +1 Stone Edge aftr SR. Lucario lured in Gliscor and killed it with HP ice. I think Tyraintar @ Babiri Berry could lure in Scizor and promply KO it with Fire Blast. Although is babiri really needed when Skarmory and Rotom can both effeciently beat out Scizor?

Once again, thank you all for your rates, I really appreciate it

With Spikes crippling Scizor's ability to repeatedly switch in (in little consequence on your part), you are probably better off running Expert Belt or Lum Berry, depending on what set you ultimately choose to run.

Syberia

[custom user title]
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Swords Dance Gliscor should really be running Hyper Cutter, as Gyarados and to a lesser extent Salamence are quite common switch-ins to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)