ORAS OU OU TEAM, ultimate troll?

Hello,

First let me start with that i need some help, more options and more pokemons that fits in this team.

I try to get as many weakness and resists in this team so more help in that can me also. Its also the first time posting here. I can really need all the advise you guys can give:)

Here my team:

Lopunny @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Klutz
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Encore
- Entrainment
- Thunder Wave
- Switcheroo

Yes you see it. First start with switcheroo and lock the opponent in the move he did choose. Thunder wave it when possible and then just switch out or use entrainment to also lock the ability(more usefull in the last battle phase. I honestly didn't use Encore yet because players will change pokemon after switcheroo.

Bisharp @ Leftovers
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 140 HP / 116 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Role Play
- Toxic
- Pursuit
- Knock Off

Another trollish. I like to play to just make a opponent cry and totally change the play he is making. So there is Bisharp, yes a defensive one to get off a item or toxic a pokemon. Pursuit on a predict on switching always nice. And Role Play? yeah just to be troll more but maybe there are suggestions?

Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Bold Nature
- Foul Play
- Fake Out
- Recover
- Will-O-Wisp

Another one thats getting some damage and with Will-O-Wisp to lower some attacks. In the end i want the pokemons are having statussus. This is a pretty common settup Recover, Will-O-Wisp. I liked Fake Out and Foul Play to have that. Most of the time i end with him orrrrrr

Gengar @ Black Sludge
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hex
- Will-O-Wisp
- Skill Swap
- Hypnosis

Yess he will sweep. After a ton of status stuff, the enemy will see Gengar. If not? I try my "luck" wit hypnosis, with that. I think 60% acc isn't that bad and most of the time the opponent changes a pokemon to kill Gengar. Giving me 2 chances to put it back to sleep. Skill swap to lock a enemy and Hex for the ultimate damage. Will-O-Wisp, yeah i don't know what to put there? I did it because when i miss 2 hypnosis, i'm able to at least lower attack with will0wisp.

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 248 HP / 168 Def / 92 SpD
Bold Nature
- Spore
- Toxic
- Venoshock
- Synthesis

ALright, not totally done. I need to be sure my status go on. So there is amoonguss, normally, i put a enemy on sleep. Then switch to gengar to sweep(since hex also does damage when a target has no status) but when i have to sweep or want to attack i use Venoshock. Its just a tank wuth defense added but with a attack that can do massive damage when a opponent is on toxic. does still enough to finish off.

Thennn prrrbbbrbrrbrrr, my most trolling pokemon.

Ditto @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Transform

The most anoying pokemon. Someone gots you, with a swords dance set charizard, going to sweep everything. But well he kills lopunny and you switch in a ditto. Bye charizard and bye settup.Always nice to counter these settups. Not much to say for ditto, he is a sweeper the sweep in my team.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So This is my team, i had a Meowstic for yawn a enemy and settup reflect/lightscreen with toxic. Just give me more options or tips or what else. Its good to have negative reactions, just want to make it better.

Then what i said before, i tried to have all kinds of pokemon. Still poison is most common as typing, but alll have a different 2nd type. Meaning that amoonguss and bisharp has fire weakness, but sableye has no fire weakness.

Givee me tipss!:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)