Tournament OU Theorymon Mini Tour MK2 [Round Two]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
forgot contrary and lost (although it probably didn't matter)

e: gg

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to drop out and concede the win to MilanesaCosmica .
Just too busy with assignments and exams coming up so its hard to find the time for battles when I'm in such a funky time zone.

Good Luck to everyone :)

Hate to do this, but giving TraceofLife the win. I am unfortunately not going to have any time to play soon, and the times I am available is when he is sleeping (12 hour difference rofl). I was looking forward to playing in this tour too :(

Ah, I totally forgot to post here to forfeit before I got Celticpride's message XD

Yeah huge timezone issues here too :x

I'm calling activity on Anduril. I have contacted him multiple times, and he responded once for the times we could play. I was online at all of those times the entire week and he never got on. I also tried to message him after that, but he never responded. So uh yeah.

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
VMed Recreant but I finished my 1k so posting here too, I'm calling activity, my opp didn't respond to my VMs and wasn't online the many times I was available during the week (I did /user their smogon name)

InfernapeTropius11

get on my level
Um where am I? I received no response from my opponent, so I called activity but he doesn't seem to be there either? Someone plz lmk what happened :s

Edit: the ninetynineno vs obliviate match didn't get done or included so do I play the winner of that coin flip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)