OU wifi league - round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

This is a simple wifi OU tournament. Signing up is done by posting your Friend code and in game name (unless that's in your signature. In that case "in" is fine)

rounds will only be extended in cases of A) a subsitute B) when you contacted me for requesting an extension, which you got with my permission.

-Evasion clause: a pokemon may not carry a move that raises it's evasion (thus no double team/minimize)

-OHKO clause: a pokemon may not carry a move that results in outright KO'ing the opponents pokemon (thus no sheer cold, horn drill, fissure, guillotine)

-Sleep clause: only one pokemon on the opposing team may be asleep at a time

-Species clause: a player may not carry 2 pokemon that share a pokedex number (example: no 2 koffing on your team)

-Baton pass clause: teams may only contain one pokemon with the move baton pass and it may not have both a way to boost it's speed stat and another stat

-Battle timeout: if a player exhausts the timer, he/she loses

-Duplicate items: allowed

-A player may not change pokemon nor items during a round

-A player may not change pokemon between rounds (changing movesets /items is allowed)

-Uber tiered pokemon are banned.

-Battle style:
-format: singles 6v6
-level: set to 50
-battles: battles are best out of 3

-battle video's must be made when you've completed your battle and must be posted when reporting your matches

-when you contact your opponent you must have you FC and IGN in your signature or post them when you've contacted your opponent

Round 1
Karan vs Pink Floyd
Janji
vs trikx_insane
MattaPod vs IckyTv
Fudgeythewhale vs Dragonrotom
Abk1997
vs dialganet
Shad0wBlazze vs joshbh
Menezjul vs locoghoul
Reisuke
vs Scrying Stan

Rounds should be completed before friday the 21st. In case you didn't complete your round the most active user will get the win. In case both are active enough i will flip a coin to decide who gets the win.​

if you have any questions, post here. Only pm me if you want to request an extension
Approved by: Mizuhime
Tournament director: Mizuhime
Image credit: Reisuke
Co-hosted by: Abk1997
(Wifi tourney rules)http://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/wi-fi-tournaments-rules.3460958/

Last edited:
Same timezone here. I can be around tomorrow after midday and at night too. Just drop me a VM/PM whenever you like.
As dialganet said, please pm/vm for this matter instead of posting here. Posts here are for reporting battles and saying that you've contacted your opponent (or that's what i'd prefer lol).

dialganet

Banned deucer.
How do I upload the videos?
Save the videos when asked after battle, then go to the video recorder while you're online and follow the procedure, it's really simple. Once the videos are uploaded just copy here the codes that will pop up.

Lost 0-2 against joshbh.

Game 1:5YJW-WWWW-WW2J-JPPZ
Game 2:TVVW-WWWW-WW2J-JQWC

GG Josh

Note: Belly drum plus aqua jet= big trouble if your not prepared for it.

Lost 0-2 against joshbh.

GG Josh

Note: Belly drum plus aqua jet= big trouble if your not prepared for it.[/qu
Lost 0-2 against joshbh.

GG Josh

Note: Belly drum plus aqua jet= big trouble if your not prepared for it.
youve revealed my secret!! have to use the banded one now youve said that haha, gg though, i got lucky, especially with the stone edge on charizard, had reflect up and a burn so he just survived

Haha don't worry everyone can change pokemon during the round, yeah I definitely wasn't expecting that screens though, not to mention I didn't have any priority moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)