move 4: Toxic/Thunderwave/Hidden Power of choice
item: Choice Scarf/Balloon
Nature: Timid
ev's: 252 SpA / 252 Spe / 4Hp

Set Description

• Meant for scouting and statusing
  • Scarf provides him with more speed
Additional Comments

• Always use Volt Change unless you're up against a ground.
  • Thunderwave is usually a better choice for status if your team is slow.
Teammates & Counters

• Anything that can take advantage of the speed drop by thunderwave can be a good teamate
  • If you go for scarf it's not a bad idea to switch into a levitator or flyer when you use U-Turn
  • Dugtrio traps and defeats you with ease if you don't use U-turn. Blissey shrugs off status and super fang with natural cure and softboiled.

[SET]
name: Scout & Bite
move 1: Thunder
move 2: Volt Change
move 3: Super Fang
move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Thunderwave
item: Balloon
nature: Timid
ev's: 252 Spe / 252 SpA / 6 Hp

Set Description

• Super Fang brings opponent's HP down to half
  • Thunder and Hidden Power to deal some damage
  • Balloon gives you an immunity to ground until hit.
Additional Comments

• Super Fang can bring the opponent's HP down so you can finish them off
Teammates & Counters

• Fast sweepers appreciate super fang and the extra bulk provided by Light Screen
  • Doryuuzu can counter this set with ease. Blissy is a pain to deal with.
  • Once again. Flying types and those with the ability known as levitate are great teamates.
[Team Options]

• Can fit on any team but sweeper teams appreciate the scouting and status, Along with light screen
  • Play with pokemon of all different types to confuse the opponent.
[Optional Changes]

• The "Supportisu" Set from 4th gen is still quite good
  • You could go with a Parafusion set but it's extremely risky with Sweet Kiss' risky accuracy
[Counters]

• Doryuuzu is a pain for Poor Pachirisu as it's immune to it's electric attacks, as are other grounds
  • Blissey softboilds away the super fang and shrugs off any hit.
[Dream World]

• Volt Absorb Pachirisu has been released and is obviously superior to pick up and Run away.

Alright! all done! (Sorry for procrastinating) Please feel free to give suggestions for sets and feel free to help me fix these sets (I had a little trouble with the second sets ev's) and of course, point out some spelling and Capitalization issues.

Please add legitimate counters.

Also, I think I should fix this for you.
name: Scout & Bite
move 1: Thunder
move 2: Volt Change
move 3: Super Fang
move 4: Hidden Power Ice / Toxic / Thunderwave
I really don't see the point in having two scouting moves. U-turn is going to do little or nothing. Support moves are just radical suicide. Go all attacking, and make a support set if you want.

A defensive set needs mentioning. Here's one I used in 4th gen, fix it if nessesary.

Pachirisu
Volt Absorb
Calm
252 hp, 252 spec def, 6 spec att
Leftovers

Super Fang
Light Screen
Toxic
Thunderbolt/Volt Change/Protect/Substitute

Set up screen, then chip down health with Toxic and Super Fang. Last move is personal choice. Thunderbolt down small amounts of damage, but enough whe Super Fang is useless. Volt Chanhge to get a frail Pokemon in easily. Protect or Substitute for Toxic stall and Leftovers.

Toxic and Thunder Wave clash on the Scouter set. :0 Might as well give it Super Fang and stick its few useful moves all onto one set.

- Super Fang
- Volt Change / U-Turn
- U-Turn / Thunder / HP something
- Thunder Wave / Toxic / HP Something
Meh. I don't care to get specific. Pachirisu sucks. I personally would run Super FAng/Volt Change/U-Turn/TWave if I were going ot use it at all.

Parichisu is not OU viable.
We're currently writing formal analyses so it is OK to write about non-viable Pokemon such as Pachirisu. Also, Pachirisu isn't bulky enough nor fast enough to pull off a Light Screen set. The previously mentioned set of Super Fang/Volt Change/U-turn/Toxic is definitely the way to go.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)