Perky Team Ideas/strategies/movesets you would just Love to try out in Gen V?

What perky/crazy/insane team ideas/strategies (single or multi battle) would you like to try out in Gen V? There were a few in Gen IV. Off the top of my head is the lv 2 Cleffa, Clefable and Clefairy + Ttar and Abomasnow. Endeavor to ohko everything in sight.

Here are some of the Gen V team ideas I would love to try:
regeneration abuse. Multiple regeneration pokemon coming in to take hits over and over and over again. Trollface
A team abusing power share and/or guard share...bulky zam and offensive shuckle
WonderRoom Team: http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/wonderroom.shtml
Gen V weather endeavor. More pokemon with more abuse. Aggron seems to be able to do it now as well...
Off topic since its not perky but sandstorm. It got so many shiny new toys...
Multi-battle I would really love to try isolating with the new move: Freefall. Freefall isolates pokemon and keeps your opponent in a guessing game...(http://www.serebii.net/attackdex-bw/freefall.shtml)
In multi-battles, Plus and Minus. Nothing needed to be said here...

edit: Troll Team!!!! Troll: is a move with 60 BP (from what i remember) and increases as more of your teammates learn it LOL

One thing I'm DYING to try is Zoroark mindgames.

Zoroark's ability Illusion causes it to replicate the form of the last pokemon in the party. You make it pretend it's an Infernape coming in for a revenge kill. They switch in a Tentacruel/Ghost/etc, and you've used Nasty Plot. They still think you're an Infernape with Plot. You use Dark Pulse.

Not only have you eliminated the Infernape counter by creating a near infallible lure, but Zoroark at a +2 can sweep quite easily. 120 Sp. Atk/105 Speed, Nasty Plot, and a diverse special movepool do it plenty of favors.

I saw some wifi battles on youtube, zoroark loses his illusion after being hit once.

But this ability is so gg. Cool post!

edit: Troll Team!!!! Troll: is a move with 60 BP (from what i remember) and increases as more of your teammates learn it LOL
Someone tested Troll and found that it doesn't increase in power if all of your Pokemon have it. It seems like it only increases in power if two or more Pokemon use it in the same turn. This means that you would have to use it in a Multi-Battle. (Think about it, if two people are posting in a thread and one of them's trolling, the thread will continue, but if three people are trolling, the thread will die.)

I'm interested to try Miscevious Heart Sableye in Doubles. Miscevious Heart would make its Taunt and Will-O-Wisp have +1 priority and I think it's the only Pokemon with Miscevious Heart, Taunt, and Fake Out. It also has immunity to Fake Out and Explosion.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Mixed Sweeping Cacturne ftw:

Cacturne @ Leftovers/Life Orb
Lonely (+Atk/-Def)/Naughty(+Atk/-SpDef)
128 Atk/128 SpAtk/252 Spe
-Substitute
-Growth
-Sucker Punch
-Energy Ball/Focus Blast

Defenses are dropped because of you don't want your SpAtk lowered. Speed could be dropped instead if you decide to run this on a Trick Room team.

Despite only being able to take one hit before the guise falls, Zoroark surprise killing even a single pokemon means it has accomplished its job.
Whatever you disguised as also has its counter removed, making it easier for that thing to sweep as well.

well, first of all, in these multi-battles, you now have the ability to spell out words with your Unown.

Unown S + Unown E + Unown X

seems like a solid core to me.

Seriously though, the spider pokemon can force Truant upon the opponent. Nice stall team weapon against set up sweepers

Wonder Room swaps your Def and SpDef not your Def and SpAtk. Also, I think if you did Unown-S, Unown-E, and Unknown-X in that order, your opponent would see XES.

Now that i see the special defense <--> special attack swap, why not try sweeping with Lugia?

154 special attack can surely damage some stuff, backed up by 110 base speed.

also, blissey with elemental attacks, milotic in UU,

EDIT: mixed Hitmonlee (lol), or more likely, mixed Gallade

EDIT2: Sleep Powder + Butterfly Dance Venomoth. Tinted Lens gives perfect coverage with Bug Buzz and Air Slash

I'd like to try this moveset

Morobareru
Effect Spore
-Spore
-Growth
-Toxic
-Venom Shock

And try to sweep with just a poison move. Spore em to sleep, Growth until they wake up, then Toxic them, not sure on the calculations but I think a +2, positive nature, 252 EV base 85 SAtk with a 130 base power stab move would be pretty good, +Toxic damage. Would obviously need help with coverage, Warubiaru would be pretty good for that. Could definitely use something to baton pass speed boost/agility to it, or get it trick room. I doubt it'll work well but like I said, sweeping with a poison move would be fun.

Aside from awesome gimmick sets now that Magic Coat is sorta-viable and Sturdy is a Focus Sash, I think it'll be interesting playing around Scarf Ditto. Teambuilding will change since you have to counter your own pokemon, with stat boosts, and and Scarf. One idea I had is mixing Sub CM Shanderaa with a Normal type like ~CLEFABLE~ to wall Ditto once it's stuck on Shadow Ball. Same thing with that Ground/Steel type, pack something with Levitate, maybe that Electric snake thing with bad stats, and make a combo that are immune to each other's moves
unfortunately then you're using easily walled moves so you can't use a choice item yourself...

i'd use this to pass to biberal(simple)
togekiss
serene grace
-acientpower
-ominous wind
-silver wind
-baton pass
the goal is to raise all of biberals stats

I'm hoping I can get away with a TR Rankurusu/Kurimugan combo (obviously there'll be steels and stuff to cover weaknesses) and show Ononokusu who's the real best dragon!

how does that togekiss survive with tyranitars everywhere, even more electric types, low speed, an average 5 turns attacking with three weak non-STAB moves before you get any boosts at all, wait does that set even incorporate anything new from Gen 5?! That's actually more concerning to me than the average 16 turns of set-up you need to get a +6 Bibarel, why are you posting this set here rather than one of the many, many other threads for Gen 4 sets?

edit: oh my god at least give it leftovers/roost so it doesn't die from freaking sandstorm damage alone, this is pokemon abuse

i wasn't going to use this exact setup i was just using it as an exageraterd model for a possible strategy because im still getting familiar w/ Gen5 attacks and pokes
this was inspired by the attack simple beam

Six Ditto.

Water Absorb teams in Triples. Surf, Surf everywhere.

Anger Point abuse in Doubles.

Deathkan and NERF Abilities.

i wasn't going to use this exact setup i was just using it as an exageraterd model for a possible strategy because im still getting familiar w/ Gen5 attacks and pokes
this was inspired by the attack simple beam
You left that poor togekiss out to die ;_;
Using ancientpower is a very haxy strategy in general, sort of like double team only without the chance of ever working
On topic: I was going to use Togekiss to almost provide synergy with Shanderaa with it's immunities to Ghost and Ground, but I can't think of any viable sets to run that don't involve Thunder Wave abuse. Lead with Magic Coat?

I might try an all Eeveelution Baton Pass team. Jolteon passes Speed, Vaporeon passes Def and Aqua Ring, Leafeon passes Atk, Espeon passes SpAtk and SpDef and blocks Roar and Whirlwind with Magic Mirror, Umbreon passes Mean Look, and Flareon sweeps.

Here's what I wanna try (bear with me, I know it's nowhere near perfect, but I like it)

Uragamosu (Swarm) @Life Orb, Modest/Timid
Butterfly Dance
Fire Dance
Bug Buzz
Gale/HP Ground

Blaziken (Speed Boost) @Wide Lens, Adamant
Swords Dance
High Jump Kick
Blaze Kick
Stone Edge

Starmie (Natural Cure) @ Swimming Goggles, Modest/Timid
Hydro Pump
Thunder
Blizzard
Recover

Nattorei @Rugged Helmet/Shed Shell, Impish
Stealth Rock
Leech Seed
Gyro Ball
Power Whip/Thunder Wave

Electivire (Motor Drive) @ Rechargable Battery (assuming it'll give him the boost), Adamant
Wild Bolt
Ice Punch
Earthquake
Cross Chop

Ononokosu (Rivalry/Mold Breaker) @Life Orb/Lum Berry, Hasty/Adamant
Dragon Dance
Dragon Claw/Outrage
Earthquake
Taunt

Obviously guess work, as there's no experience in the metagame yet, but I think I wanna try it. Ono's the only shaky member right now, but I wanna give him a shot. Just my thoughts. Blaziken's always been my favorite, and I'm loving the look of Urugamosu/Urugamoth

I want Toxicroak, Politoed, Jynx.

Opening turn use Fake Out on the opponent's most serious threats with Toxicroak and Jynx whilst firing off a Drizzle-boosted Surf from Politoed. Dry Skin will get activated on both Toxicroak and Jynx and in the future they will also receive 25% healing per turn.

I read a rumour that Cherrim's ability now boosts all stats in the sunshine; if this is true, I'd like to combine a Helping Hand Cherrim, a Heat-Waving Solar Powered Charizard and a Hypnotizing Drought Ninetales. :D

Finally, combining Harvest with Trick/Thief. It can be used on allies, right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)