#playstation2013

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
Curious to see what the PS4 will bring. I just hope they don't overprice it like they did when the Phat PS3 was released.

The suggested retail price for the Playstation 4 is five hundred and ninety nine US dollars...

five hundred and ninety nine US dollars...
599 US Dollars
$599

[youtube]IH2w2l1JTs4[/youtube]

I think Philip knows what it is, but I'm still hoping that it's an update to the Vita because that would be the funniest thing ever.

#TEAMXBOX

I've still got the old ps2 and it still works like a charm. Was considering a wii u but i think i'm gonna give sony a go this time. Can't wait to see what it is :3

lol if its not compatible with ps3 games...

Nova

snitches get stitches
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I've always wanted a PS3 but never ended up getting one so this is definitely exciting to see if I want to get the new PS4 or just pick up a cheap PS3 once the PS4 releases

I dunno why, but I'm not too excited about the PS4. Not yet, at least. My PS3 is still working like a charm, and I don't see what more the PS4 is going to bring to the table, except maybe some better graphics, and I'm not paying 600 bucks or whatever it's gonna cost this time for a graphics update. Perhaps in a few years, when my PS3 is reaching the end of its life span and the PS4 is gettting cheaper, maybe I'll get it then.

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)

O'm only postin this so peolple can go to r and be disapointeddd that i reposted it!
ha!

Atlas

I'm the Mary!
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnus
im not expecting the price to be that high (comparatively to wii u). i think what drove up prices on the ps3 was the fact that it had a blu ray player and large disc space, both of which are exponentially cheaper.

In b4 giant enemy crab

But in all honesty, I'm intrigued to see what Sony can bring to the next-gen table. I unfortunately opted out for the 360 and Wii over the PS3 last generation (360 broke wayyyy too much and I didn't really like the exclusives, and the Wii was fun but was seriously lacking in areas), but if the PS4 is reasonably priced and still has backwards compatibility with every PlayStation game, I'll look into getting one. I wouldn't even mind if the rumored screen on the controller was true, as long as Sony doesn't attach a stupid gimmick to the console or start to disregard their main market, I'll be sold.

jrp

Banned deucer.
only way i'm getting one is if Namco makes a bunch of exclusive Tales games for it. I'm not too big of a fan of sony, but my love of Tales > my dislike of sony

also none of this no used games bs

Alice

The worst taste in music
please update the pso - psp library for vita. Or better yet, i hope it's a ps2 library announcement >_<

Mafeking

channels his inner Wolverine
is a Contributor Alumnus
you know what would be better than a PS4 announcement

Persona 5 announcement

please don't be PS4 exclusive ugh

I'm hoping it's full backwards compatible with PS3 games. If it's not, I probably won't pick one up until down the road because I still have a bunch of PS3 games to play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)